As a unique feature, you receive free access up tp 600 live webcam images along the motorways and expressways. Effective immediately, you will be able to see an image of the current traffic conditions for yourself. For faster access, you can save the webcams that are relevant for you as favourites.
Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why “UNTERWEGS” gives you a direct line to the ASFINAG Service Centre, which is available to you for free, around the clock.
The following features are included:
- Webcams - free access up tp 600 live webcam images along the motorways and expressways
- Webcam Widget – easily pin the webcam widget to your homescreen to access your favourites even faster
- Route – An austrian wide intermodal journey planner is now at your service. Which was developed with the help of „Verkehrsauskunft Österreich“
- Rest Areas – An overview of all resting areas along the motorways and expressways
- Traffic Info – With “UNTERWEGS”, you have the best information about your route at all times! Overview of all events and construction sites along the motorways and expressways
- Video Tolling – Buy a ticket for special toll routes comfortable via the app
- GO LKW BUS – With GO-Selfcare function built directly into the app
- Points of Sale – Shows all points of sale for tolling stickers and GO boxes of Austria
- Important numbers - direct line to the ASFINAG Service Centre, which is available to you for free, around the clock.
- ASFINAG News – Stay up to date with news of ASFINAG
- Feedback – Give feedback which is directly send to us
Note: This app uses GPS data in order to display traffic information in your location and thus support you more efficiently. As we respect your privacy, our customers are not personally identified at any time.
“UNTERWEGS” is compatible with Android from version 2.1 and higher as well as App2SD. If you encounter compatibility issues with certain versions and/or mobile device, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explanation regarding permissions:
The webcam favourites you select will be linked with your user name (only ID). This means that your webcam favourites will be maintained even if you change smartphone.
To verify the internet connection certain permissions are required so that the app knows whether it is in online or offline mode, and behaves accordingly.
Do you like the “UNTERWEGS” app? Then let the other users know by writing a positive review.
You can also send us suggestions for improvements directly using the feedback function in the app.
Would you like to be informed of everything worth knowing about our app and about ASFINAG? Follow us on
Note: This data processing is registered in the Data Processing Register (Datenverarbeitungsregister) under number DVR 0527602.
• City Map Budapest does not require internet, no data roaming charges. The GPS will show your location on the map and the navigation will help you to get wherever you want.
• Useful places and info you need; sights, programs, restaurants, bars, accommodations and stores.
• Major places are displayed with extended profile page: pictures, opening hours, contact info and description.
• General information about Budapest, airport transfer, money exchange, public transport and other useful topics.
• Emergency places like hospitals, police offices, embassies, or pharmacies are also available on the map.
• Each POI is displayed with a special icon, according to its category.
• Search streets, coordinates, or places by category.
If you set a destination, Stepper guides you to the place with direction or map. Sounds complex? Don't worry. It's super simple.
Step 1. Enable GPS
Stepper uses GPS to get the location information. So it is essential to enable GPS function of your device. Please turn on location access.
Step 2. Heading To Destination
Once you set a destination, Stepper shows you direction to the location on the top of screen; direction and distance changes as you move, so you can get to the place with just following them.
Sometimes, direction and distance would not be enough. In that case, you can use map!
Step 3. Enjoy Walking!
Did you find the place where you wanted to go? If yes, cool!
Now you have Stepper and you can go anywhere without worry of getting lost.
Just see around with Stepper. Forget about way finding and focus on the real things around you. It's enough to check Stepper from time to time. You will be the right place, and bunch of joy you've found on the street is bonus!
We hope everyone can find happiness on the street everyday.
Frequently, maps are more likely to confuse you and you end up going the wrong way. With the WalkWay Navi app all you need is to follow the arrow and feel the vibration on your smart phone. It's a personal GPS navigator for walking without having to worry about reading maps and getting your bearings.
- WalkWay Navi is a very easy to use GPS navigation app designed for pedestrians who are walking to their destination.
- Simplified to the point that even people who have difficulties reading maps can use the app. All you need to do is to follow the arrow.
- No need to constantly look at the phone because it will vibrate to indicate that you need to turn or change direction.
OUTSTANDING DESIGN FEATURES
- Very fast loading and searches.
- Search terms can be an address, name, or generic terms for nearby places like ATM, Bank, Bar, Club, Food, Pharmacy, Restaurant, Subway, etc.
- Estimated distance and time to walk to destination
- Walking route which may be on roads not accessible to cars
- Arrow can show the general direction of the destination or the direction to walk to the destination
- Phone vibrates when direction changes, thus no need to constantly look at the phone
- Search Radius bar dynamically auto-resizes map to show search results within range.
WHY WALKWAY NAVI IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GPS APPS
- It is a small app so it loads very fast and uses little memory.
- Signals to satellites optimized for walking, less battery usage.
- Direction arrow means no need to be confused by maps.
- Vibration for turns means can keep eyes on road, not on phone.
- Sliding radius bar allows for dynamic limits to search distance.
HOW TO USE
- Accuracy of the app depends on your environment, e.g., if you are in a building or underground the GPS location information is not accurate.
- If you are near metallic objects or electronic equipment, the accuracy of electronic compass in your phone may be affected.
- This app requires internet connectivity, either data or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher required.
- You may need to calibrate your phone compass to ensure accuracy.
HOW TO CALIBRATE PHONE COMPASS
What Maps Are Used?
WalkWay Navi is based on Google Maps.