The voice navigator "I go home" LITE - the program which will help you to return to any point (Home).
When you travel on foot in forest, desert and other district where there are no roads, there are no reference points and usual navigation programs won't help, the voice navigator "I go home" - your choice.
Simply turn on the program when you start travel and when time will come back - turn on the program once again and listen to voice instructions.
The program will talk how to return you a starting point - "Home".
Smartphone can be in a pocket not to lose him. The program will talk all the same.
Over a million of drivers already have chosen PROGOROD navigation.
Traffic jams and speed cams will not catch you napping anymore. Complex junctions are clear and easy to follow with our realistic junction views. PROGOROD does not require an Internet connection. It is required for traffic service only, but we've minimized its load.
You can download and install PROGOROD navigation for free, and use its full functionality free of charge for more than 30 days.
Maps of Russia and 35+ other countries are always available for you FREE OF CHARGE directly from the application.
Maps of Russia are daily updated dynamically!
The list of available maps of different countries from OpenStreetMap project is constantly growing: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Moldova, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, France, Russia and other countries can be downloaded from the Maps menu and http://www.pro-gorod.ru website.
The main features of PROGOROD are:
— Three route options with the ability to set waypoints;
— Voice search;
— Direction of lanes on the road;
— Dynamic map data updates;
— Speed cameras, speed bumps, crosswalks and more;
— 3D map display mode with realistic buildings;
— Search addresses, POIs, shops, cafes and other facilities;
— Gesture control;
— Geoblog service to create and view the events on the road in real time.
Customer support service: +7 (495) 660-37-26
Join PROGOROD community:
Mobile operators may charge you for the data traffic according to your service plan.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
• Map view using the mapsforge vector maps
• Offline route calculation
• Offline radius search for cities and streets
• Offline local search by type, for example, accommodation, sport, tourism ...
• Online mapquest address search, needs inet connection
• Alternative route calculation with MapQuest, needs inet connection, useful for large distances
• Show map way up or north up
• 2.5D map view, map tilting
• Display maps with contourlines
• GPS Logging, log can be stored as kml or gpx file
• Import KML and GPX routes
• Export routes as kml file
• Elevation and velocity charts
The integrated map download covers the areas of
• The Alps
• Italy including Rome, Sardinia, Sicily and Ischia
• Eastern parts of France including Paris
• The Mediterranean coast of Tunisia
• The Mediterranean coast of Turkey
Map packages are divided into one degree square tiles.
More maps for GpsTicker3 are available as app in Google play
The limitation of maps download can be removed by in app purchases or the paid GpsTicker3 upgrade. The first two maps can be downloaded for free. After 4 in app purchases the download is unlimited.
• Vector maps rendering: http://www.mapsforge.org und http://www.nutiteq.com
• Route calculation: http://graphhopper.com
• Charts: http://androidplot.com
Subscribe to GpsTicker3 Google Group https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gpsticker3/join
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
1:10 000 (walk, car)
1:25 000 (walk, cycle, hiking)
1:40 000 (walk, cycle, hiking)
1:60 000 (ski)
1:75 000 (walk, cycle, hiking)
1:100 000+ (car)
1:200 000+ (aero)
It is a trial version and user will be prompted to buy the full version after the trial is expired.