You now probably use ① the SONOS app to control your SONOS systems while at home.
On the road, you use ② one of the widely available radio apps to stream radio stations,
and you use ③ the Spotify app to stream tunes.
Why bother about three different apps? Each with different ways to browse, search, and favorit your music?
SPOTTY combines these three apps: One app to stream all your music - at home and on the road.
• Play your music and have access to artist and album information. Have instant access to all main features: Search, Favorits, Queue.
• You can search for (Spotify) playlists, albums, tracks, artists, radio stations and shows. Search the internet as well, provided by the powerfull built-in Google search engine. For artists, you can enjoy popular footage and read elaborate historic information. You can browse their albums, read album information and use shortcuts to the most popular tracks.
• You can bookmark your favorit playlists, albums, artists, radio stations and shows. Store your favorits safely in the cloud to use them on your other smartphones and tablets as well.
Simply use Spotty on your smartphone or tablet to stream your music. Or stream to your Bluetooth connected speakers. Take your music offline to enjoy it when you are out without the need for internet connectivity and without any data costs.
Use Spotty on your smartphone or tablet to stream music to any SONOS system. Place your smartphone or tablet on your dresser or on the wall. It will automatically turn on and show what is playing. It will turn off when playback stops.
• SPOTTY CONNECT.
With "Spotty Connect", you can use an other smartphone or tablet to connect to your home stereo and control it remotely. Comparable with "Spotify Connect / Gramofon" from Spotify and "SONOS Connect" from SONOS... except that this is for free!
* Displays album art and track information.
* Swipe left/right to navigate.
* Swipe up/down to adjust volume.
* Tap to play/pause.
NOTE: Needs to be configured before first use!
Requires Internet permission for automatically sending
anonymous bug reports (powered by www.crittercism.com)
This helps me fix bugs and make the app better for everyone.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Spend less time on your phone and more time experiencing real life. We’ll do the work…you have the fun!
* Scan Facebook, Google Play Music, Twitter, Last.fm, Pandora, Rdio or your device to personalize events
* Receive notifications as soon as your artists announce an event in your area
* Get recommendations on similar artists and events based on your interests
* Events covered include Concerts, Sports, Festivals, Theater, Nightlife, Arts & Museums, Tours plus more
* Search all events in your city by category and date
* Watch videos, read bios and find complete schedules for any artist, sports team, comedian and more
* Invite friends through Facebook, Twitter, SMS or email
* Suggested event invites based on your friends interests
* Purchase tickets instantly from one of our hundreds of partners
* Keep updated with friends and artists' news in real time
* Compatible for use in Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles fitted with InControl™ Apps
CONNECT with event_seeker:
Email | email@example.com
Blog | blog.eventseeker.com
Instagram | instagram.com/eventseeker
Facebook | facebook.com/eventseekr
Twitter | twitter.com/eventseeker
YouTube | youtube.com/eventseeker
- Play top playlists (Top 100, Viral, Pop, Rock, etc.)
- Play album, top songs or start radio via voice command
- Access your own playlists
*** Spotify Premium Account is necessary***
*** no offline support at the moment ***
*** permanent internet connection is necessary, app streams permanent while playing music ***
This app uses the official spotify beta sdk for android (https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/spotify-android-sdk) but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
Discover and share the music you love.
Spotify Premium account required.
Windows and Mac clients are also available, see http://soundbounce.org
ISSUES: As this is an Alpha release, there are several unresolved issues:
The user interface has not yet been optimised for for use on phones; it is likely to be very annoying on any small screen until we redesign it.
Logging in will only work if you have logged into the desktop app at least once.
Music will only play when the app is in the foreground at the moment.
Pressing the back key exits the app, regardless of what screen you are on.
Join themed rooms to listen to your kind of music streaming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Can't find a room to your taste? Simply create your own, add your tracks and share them with the world.
Discuss the music whilst you're listening with realtime chat. Cast your vote on tracks you'd like to hear next, or drag and drop music from Spotify into the room to share with the other listeners.
You have to have a Spotify Premium account to use Veckify.
This product uses Music by Spotify but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
*** THIS VERSION REQUIRES ANDROID 4.0 OR ABOVE ***
*** WE RECOMMEND MAKING SURE YOUR STREAMER IS UPDATED TO 3.22 ***
MU-SO: SIMPLE TO SET UP, EASY TO USE
Mu-so is a wireless music system designed by Naim Audio to transform your music into incredible sonic experiences. The Naim app features some simple set up features to get your mu-so playing within minutes:
• Simple network set up wizard
• Two EQ settings for positions away from or close to room boundary
• Set loudness control on/off
• Adjust illumination settings
• Update mu-so software directly from your mobile device
PLAY & CONTROL ALL YOUR MUSIC WIRELESSLY
Unite all of your music in one place with the Naim app and any of our network-connected digital music players or wireless music systems to put millions of songs at your fingertips.
• Select inputs: UPnPTM, Spotify Connect (mu-so only), Internet Radio, USB/iPod, Digital, Analogue
• Play, pause, skip tracks and seek to time
• Browse music through album artwork tiles
• Create and save playlists
• Control local and group volume and select rooms with multiroom feature
• Browse and play internet radio stations and save presets to home screen and on product control
Go deeper into your music with Naim’s unique sound while this app helps you make new discoveries along the way. Hit ‘Info’ when streaming over UPnPTM to explore the following in-depth information:
• Artists, performers and other credits
• Discographies, biographies and image galleries
• Similar music and new music recommendations
• Reviews and links to online articles
THIS VERSION REQUIRES ANDROID 4.0 OR ABOVE
This app works with all of the following Naim network-connected digital music players connected to a Wi-Fi network:
• UnitiQute 2
• NaimUniti 2
• ND5 XS
• NAC-N 172 XS
A Naim all-in-one player, network player or streaming preamplifier is required to create a multiroom system. Mu-so is a client player only. Spotify Connect is only available on mu-so and requires a Spotify Premium subscription.
The Denon Cocoon App features premium music playback via your Cocoon for music stored on your Android smartphone and also allows you to create playlists. But you’re not limited to your own music; you can also listen to thousands of free internet radio stations from all over the world. When connected to your home Wi-Fi network you can further expand your choice of music by using the Music Server to browse and play all the music that is stored on your PC, Mac or Network Attached Storage (NAS) drive.
Setup and operation features:
• Automatically selects the same language for the App as your selected Android OS language
• Available language versions: English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Swedish and Dutch
• Rename your Cocoon – useful when you have multiple Cocoon’s in your home
• Full remote control of your Cocoon
• Store 3 of your favorite stations in the Cocoon allowing you to listen to your favorite internet radio stations even without your Android smartphone
• Advanced Alarm features: Sleep Timer, Alarm and Nap Timer
Music Server features:
• Browse your Android smartphone’s library by Playlist, Artist, Albums and Folders
• Shuffle and Repeat playback modes
• Create and edit Playlists
• Browse your home network for your favorite music files
• Play back music that is stored on any PC, Mac or NAS drive connected to your home network
• Browse and play music stored on a USB memory drive, USB hard disc drive or other portable device (feature not available on Cocoon Portable)
Internet radio features:
• Listen to a wide selection of Internet radio stations
• Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, or Podcast
• Powerful search feature
Save your favorite Internet Radio stations as convenient presets
• DRM protected music is NOT supported by the Denon Cocoon app (or any 3rd party music app)
• Wi-Fi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
Compatible Android devices:
• Android Smartphones which Android OS ver.2.3(or higher) or ver.4.0(or higher) is installed.
* This application does not support Android OS ver.3.x.
* This application does not support tablet devices.
• Screen resolution: 800x480, 854x480, 1280x720
* This application does not support smartphones in QVGA(320x240) and HVGA(480x320) resolution.
• Confirmed Android devices:
Samsung(Google) Galaxy Nexus (OS4.0.4), Samsung(Google) Nexus S (OS4.0.4), Sony Ericson Xperia Acro(OS2.3.4)
We do not guarantee that this application works with all Android devices.
Gramofon is a new WiFi Music Receiver that allows you to play music wirelessly on your speakers. Integrated with Spotify Connect, Gramofon delivers a seamless music experience and is the best way to get your favorite songs on Spotify or WahWah off of your phone and onto your speakers.
Combine different playlists and see what Kiara comes up with.
Requires a Spotify premium account.
Kiara is in beta mode, and so there may be bugs; please let me know so I can fix them.
Kiara will use your spotify ID in order to maintain your playlists, these will be deleted within a month. No names, emails or other personal data is stored. You will remain anonymous in any research write-up.