« Les bonnes adresses du bout de la rue au bout du monde ! »
Il s’agit ici d’une application embarquée 100% OFF LINE qui permet donc de l’utiliser à l’étranger sans crainte du roaming, c’est-à-dire qu’aucune connexion n’est nécessaire à l’étranger pour son bon fonctionnement, sauf éventuellement pour le partage et les mises à jour si vous le désirez.
Petit Futé est le SEUL éditeur à proposer des applications qui contiennent aussi la TOTALITE du texte du guide papier, soit des MILLIERS d’informations pratiques et touristiques à découvrir sur chaque destination :
- Mode de vie,
- Arts et culture,
Une véritable ENCYCLOPEDIE DYNAMIQUE !
Cette destination vous est proposée avec des centaines d'adresses réparties sur plusieurs catégories :
- Se restaurer
- Se loger
- Se déplacer
- Géolocalisation (se géolocaliser)
- Localisation GPS des adresses sur la carte avec navigation off line
- Réalité augmentée
- Recherche dynamique dans les adresses ou dans le guide
- Tri par filtre des adresses (avis de Petit Futé, ordre alphabétique, avis des utilisateurs, distance)
- Adresses présentées avec : avis de Petit Futé, informations utiles, accès, contacts, avis des utilisateurs, mise en favori, prise de notes et de photos
- Intégralité du texte du guide papier dans une présentation dynamique
- Prise de photos et de notes pour se constituer un carnet de voyage
- Gestion des favoris
- Diaporama de photos
- Plan des transports en commun
- Présentation des autres applications interactives disponibles, des guides numériques, des applications livres numériques, de la boutique Web Petit Futé
Site Web de Petit Futé : www.petitfute.com
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Never waste time and gas looking for parking again! Know exactly where to park and when. Even before you get there!
Montreal Parking allows users to quickly and accurately find available parking in the Montreal area, as well as private parking lots.
Source : Ville de Montréal
Montreal Airport app will provide you with complete insights on Philadelphia, the various hotels as per your budgets, attractions like Basilique Notre-Dame, La Citadelle, Quebec City, Parc du Mont-Royal, Musee de la Civilisation de Quebec, Parc Olympique, Ile d Orleans, Musee Pointe-a-Calliere, Les Laurentides and many more. The hotels here showcase the ancient hidden royalty and are exclusively made. Clarion Hotel & Suites, Days Inn Montreal Metro-centre, Vip Loft Hotel,Le Cantlie Suites are just to name a few. Montreal Airport app will solve all your questions to tourism in Montreal and help you in spending a relaxed and tension free holiday at the same time.
There are also a number of shopping places in the city, The city overflows with designer shops, flagship stores, budget-friendly chains and small boutiques to shop from. Avenue Laurier, Avenue du Mont-Royal, Jean-Talon Market are some of the famous ones. A day tour around the city will unveil to you the beauty and the value of the city which can be easily planned with this Montreal Airport App.
This Montreal Airport app is easy to use, it allows you to navigate through the maps of a city, get to know about the main city attractions, hotel tariffs and locations along with the flight details that will take you in and out of the city. It provides you with all the useful information that you might need. Just download this app and make your trips a worthwhile experience.
1. Provides you with a list of Tourism of a city along with their websites
2. Gives you a description of each tourist spot of a city along with an image
3. You can navigate through the maps and find your way out
4. It will make you self dependent on trips and help you enjoy more
So, just download the Montreal Airport App and let yourself free on Tourisms. Hope you have fun!
The app is designed to let a kid enjoy coloring pictures made available and thereafter sharing it on many platforms. If you have any issues with the app, or have any suggestions drop me a mail at email@example.com
Both locals and visitors can use the Guide’s geolocalisation service to view nearby attractions. Users can find the closest subway station, plan routes, build daily itineraries or follow the one recommended by the SDC using the Old Montreal Guide App. You will be able to list your favorites, search by category and even by price range.
The Old Montreal Guide is the only tool you will ever need to enjoy the area’s full potential!
Features of Triposo’s guide to Montreal:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Mini guides for day trip destinations.
* An offline map of the city
☆ Multilingual intrface! ☆
Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Montreal (i/ˌmʌntriːˈɒl/; French: Montréal , pronounced: [mɔ̃ʁeal] ( listen)) is a city in the Canadian province of Quebec. It is the largest city in the province, the second-largest in the country (after Toronto) and the fifteenth-largest in North America. Originally called Ville-Marie, or "City of Mary", named after Mount Royal, the triple-peaked hill located in the heart of the city, or Mont Réal as it was spelled in Middle French (Mont Royal in modern French). The city is located on the Island of Montreal, which took its name from the same source as the city, and a few much smaller peripheral islands, the largest of which is Île Bizard.
As of 2011, the city of Montreal had a population of 1,649,519. Montreal's metropolitan area (CMA) (land area 4,259 square kilometres (1,644 sq mi)) had a population of 3,824,221 and a population of 1,886,481 in the urban agglomeration of Montreal, all of the municipalities on the Island of Montreal included.
French is the city's official language and is also the language spoken at home by 56.9% of the population in the city of Montreal proper, followed by English at 18.6% and 19.8% other languages (as of 2006 census). In the larger Montreal Census Metropolitan Area, 67.9% of the population speaks French at home, compared to 16.5% who speak English. 56% of the population are able to speak both English and French. Montreal is the second largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
All the basic information for the Montreal Metro(Subway) now available on your BlackBerry.
Since it doesn't require a network connection, the App works while you are underground in the Metro, where there's not signal!
- Montreal Metro(Subway) Map (High definition with pinch zoom)
- Stations Information: Connections, Buses, Operation Schedule and Train Frequency.
The official Hotel St Paul Application, presented by GuestDriven, offers guests an intuitive way to interact with the hotel and discover the best restaurants, hottest nightlife and coolest cultural spots in Montreal. The Hotel St Paul Application gives guests convenient access to the full list of services and features available during their stay – wrapped in a sleek and refined interface reflecting the lofty design standards of Hotel St Paul. Enhance your stay in Montreal by using the official Hotel St Paul Application, brought to you by GuestDriven!
- Alert relevant city divisions in case of an issue
- Suggest structural improvements in Montreal's neighborhoods
- Discover practical, sustainable actions to add to their daily routine
Using maps showing the city as well as its neighborhoods, the citizen participating becomes part of a broader community, working together for a better Montréal.
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of Montreal City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of Montreal Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed Montreal offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Religious Sights (9 sights)
* Famous Architecture (9 sights)
* Museums and Galleries (7 sights)
* Shopping in Montreal (8 sights)
* Montreal's Nightlife (7 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (14 sights)
* Downtown Montreal (9 sights)
* Old Montreal (9 sights)
* The Titanic Tour (9 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.