DhanGyan is an e-learning course to understand the basics of finance, financial concepts and money management. DhanGyan has interesting stories and interactive games make it easy and fun to learn how to manage your money better.
The app is ideal for:
• Students preparing for the National Financial Literacy Assessment Test (NFLAT)
• Students who want to increase their understanding of money management and finance
• Adults who want to understand money management and finance
This app is available in English and Hindi. You can also access the course at www.dhangyan.com. You have to visit this website to register before you can take the course on the app.
Once you have downloaded the app and the course within it, you can easily access the course even without internet connection. You can take the course and the assessments as many times as you like.
1. Setting SMART financial goals
4. Investment Basics
6. Loans and Borrowing
7. Mutual Funds
8. Stock Market
9. Retirement Planning
Features of the course:
• 9 modules, one for each topic
• Fun characters and interesting stories to explain each concept
• Real-world examples and activities to learn practical skills
• Environmentally-friendly examples like energy conservation, green businesses and drought farming
• Tata Capital and CERE verified certificate after successfully completing the end-of-course assessment