Adam , Idris (Enoch) , Nuh (Noah) , Hud , Salih , Ibrahim (Abraham) , Isma'il (Ishmael) , Ishaq (Isaac)
Yaqub (Jacob) , Lot (Lot) , Shuaib , Yusuf (Joseph) , Ayoub (Job) , Dhul-Kifl , Yunus (Jonah)
Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron) , Hizqeel (Ezekiel) , Elyas (Elisha) , Shammil (Samuel)
Dawud (David) , Sulaiman (Soloman) , Shia (Isaiah) , Aramaya (Jeremiah) , Daniel
Uzair (Ezra) , Zakariyah (Zechariah) , Yahya (John) ,
Prophet Isa (Jesus)
Informative and Useful Application,a great guide for our life,our dealings in life,both social and economic. Islamic Stories- is actually a book form of the Life of Sahaba,a collection of over 100 Islamic stories of the Prophet (PBUH)and sahaba for you.
Islamic Stories-Life of Sahaba is a source of Islamic information for Muslims that strengthen your Imaan(faith) and motivate you to do good deeds,habits,follow the right path and make your Life comfortable and better,make akhirat better.
- Easy to use interface
- Social Media Sharing
- Text size can be customized for reading.
Support us through your Feed back!
1. Prophet Adam
2. Prophet Idris (Enoch)
3. Prophet Nuh (Noah)
4. Prophet Hud
5. Prophet Salih
6. Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham)
7. Prophet Isma'il (Ishmael)
8. Prophet Ishaq (Isaac)
9. Prophet Yaqub (Jacob)
10. Prophet Lot (Lot)
11. Prophet Shuaib
12. Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)
13. Prophet Ayoub (Job)
14 . Prophet Dhul-Kifl
15. Prophet Yunus (Jonah)
16. Prophet Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron)
17. Prophet Hizqeel (Ezekiel)
18. Prophet Elyas (Elisha)
19. Prophet Shammil (Samuel)
20. Prophet Dawud (David)
21. Prophet Sulaiman (Soloman)
22. Prophet Shia (Isaiah)
23. Prophet Aramaya (Jeremiah)
24. Prophet Daniel
25. Prophet Uzair (Ezra)
26. Prophet Zakariyah (Zechariah)
27. Prophet Yahya (John)
28. Prophet Isa (Jesus)
29. Prophet Muhammad
Main features include:
- All Books now FREE
- Elegant, fast and easy to use interface.
- Design specially for comfort reading and reference
- No need to be online to view books list
- Download books only need to read
- Auto Bookmarking and "Last Read" menu.
- Can change font size as per your requirement
- Updated every two weeks to add more books and languages
- Melayu (Malaysian/Indonesian)
- Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Arabic, English, Urdu)
Tafsir ibn Kathir is a classic explanation of Quran by Imad ud Din Ibn Kathir. Considered to be a summary of the earlier Tafsir al-Tabari.
- Sahih Al-Bukhari (Arabic, English, Melayu, French, Urdu)
A collection of Sahih Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Recognized by the majority of the Muslim world to be one of the most authentic collections of ahadith.
- Riyad us Saliheen (English, Melayu, French)
compiled by Imam An-Nawawi. Covering every aspect of Islamic belief and moral conduct, it selects approximately 2000 hadith from the six major hadith collections.
- Tasir Jalalain (Arabic, Melayu)
Composed by Jalal al-Din al-Mahalli and his pupil Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, generally regarded as one of the most easily accessible works of Qur’anic exegesis because of its simple style.
- Sahih Al-Muslim (English, Melayu, Urdu)
Sahih Muslim is one of the al-Kutub al-Sittah (six major ahadith). It was collected by Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj, also known as Imam Muslim.
- Arba'een Nawawi (Arabic, English, Melayu)
The Arba'een (40 Ahadith) of Imam An-Nawawi Rahimahullah. English Translation of these famous Hadeeth on different topics.
- Halal Food Guide (English)
A detailed guide and explanation about Halal food, halal ingredients in food and list of Haram (unlawful) and Mushbooh (suspected) things in the light of Quran and Sunnah.
- Al-Quran Translation (English)
Translation for the Meanings of the Quran in English only to help non-Muslims easily understand the invitation of Quran. Translated by Dr. Mohsin Khan.
- 1100 Hadits Terpilih (Melayu)
Menu 1100 hadits terpilih ini memuat kumpulan hadits shahih yang penting untuk dijadikan rujukan kegiatan atau amaliyah kita sehari hari yang diambil dari kitab 1100 hadits terpilih. By Dr. Muhammad Faiz Almath.
- Artikel Tentang Hadits (Melayu)
Artikel Tentang Hadiths is the Collection of different Articles and answers of questions regarding Hadeeth. A must read or people who want to know all about Hadeeth in Melayu language.
- Bulugh al-Maram (Melayu)
The Book is based upon the Ahadith of our Prophet which have been the sources of Islamic Jurisprudence. Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani has recorded the true significance of the Ahadith and their origins in Malay language.
-Names of Allah
Beautiful names of Allaha with animation and voice
Beautiful recitation with beautiful nature background.
Collection of Adhan Audio with beautiful mosque backgrounds
-Surah Ya Sin
Beautiful recitation with great nature images.
-Ayat Ul Kursi
Beautiful recitation with beautiful nature scenes.
-Al Quran Kareem
Real Uthmanic Quran hard book
teach kids Arabic for Islam
-Hajj & Umrah
Guide for performing Hajj and Umrah, with all the instructions and Duas
Collection of daily dua, for islamic way of life.
In English, Urdu, Persian, Pashtu, Malay, French & Bangali Translation.
In the voice of Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Sheikh Waheed Zafar Qasmi, Sheikh Ahmad bin Ali Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi, Shaikh Ali Abdul Rahman Al Huzaifi & Sheikh Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
Collection of Dua's
Stories of Sahaba's is a collection of 31 stories about the companions of prophet Muhammad(pbuh). The following sahaba's heart-warming stories are included:
1. The First Caliph, Abu Bakr (R.A.)
2. The Second Caliph, Umar (R.A.
3. The Third Caliph, Uthman (R.A.)
4. The Fourth Caliph, Ali (R.A.)
5. Hamza (R.A)
6. Bilaal (R.A)
7. Khalid ibn al-Walid (R.A)
8. Abbad Ibn Bishr (R.A.)
9. Abdullah Ibn Jahsh (R.A.)
10. Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud (R.A.)
11. Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.)
12. Abdullah Ibn Umm Maktum (R.A.)
13. Abdullah ibn Abbas (R.A.)
14. Abu Ayyub Al-Ansari (R.A.)
15. Abu Dharr Al-Ghifari (R.A.)
16. Abu Hurayrah (R.A.)
17. Abu Musa Al-Ashari (R.A.)
18. Abu Ubaydah ibn Al-Jarrah (R.A.)
19. Abu-d Dardaa (R.A.)
20. Asmaa Bint Abu Bakr (R.A.)
21. Habib Ibn Zayd Al-Ansari (R.A.)
22. Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl (R.A.)
23. Muadh Ibn Jabal (R.A.)
24. Musab Ibn Umayr (R.A.)
25. Ramlah Bint Abi Sufyan (R.A.)
26. Rumaysa Bint Milhan (R.A.)
27. Sad Ibn Abi Waqqas (R.A.)
28. Salman al-Farsi (R.A.)
29. Suhayl Ibn Amr (R.A.)
30. Ubayy Ibn Kab (R.A.)
31. Uqbah Ibn Aamir (R.A.)
The stories are very motivating and perfect for Bedtime or Leisure reading!
* Stories of 31 Sahabis
* Easy Browsing of Stories
* Mark any Story as Favorite
* Change Font Size
* Email Story
* Universal App works with almost all devices
For ease of reading non-Arabic speakers, each verse (or Ayat) is accompanied by a transcript. Many options are available to facilitate learning suras.
This is the only app which provide you the easiest way to search Hadith on any topic you want quickly.
1. Complete Book of ahadith in Arabic
2. Last read chapter is saved.
3. easy readable user interface
4. Search any topic or word from
5. share hadith text with your friends
6. Enlarge font to read
Following is the list of topics about which you can find hadeth of prophet Mohammad PBUH, These ahadith describes you the right wat to lead life, the sunnah to follow, the right and successful path of Jannah.
7.Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum)
9.Virtues of the Prayer Hall (Sutra of the Musalla)
10.Times of the Prayers
11.Call to Prayers (Adhaan)
12.Characteristics of Prayer
15.The Two Festivals (Eids)
17.Invoking Allah for Rain (Istisqaa)
19.Prostration During Recital of Qur'an
20.Shortening the Prayers (At-Taqseer)
21.Prayer at Night (Tahajjud)
22.Actions while Praying
24.Obligatory Charity Tax (Zakat)
25.Obligatory Charity Tax After Ramadaan (Zakat ul Fitr)
27.Minor Pilgrammage (Umra)
28.Pilgrims Prevented from Completing the Pilgrimmage
29.Penalty of Hunting while on Pilgrimmage
30.Virtues of Madinah
32.Praying at Night in Ramadaan (Taraweeh)
33.Retiring to a Mosque for Remembrance of Allah (I'tikaf)
34.Sales and Trade
35.Sales in which a Price is paid for Goods to be Delivered Later (As-Salam)
37.Transferance of a Debt from One Person to Another (Al-Hawaala)
38.Representation, Authorization, Business by Proxy
40.Distribution of Water
41.Loans, Payment of Loans, Freezing of Property, Bankruptcy
42.Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata)
46.Manumission of Slaves
51.Wills and Testaments (Wasaayaa)
52.Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)
53.One-fifth of Booty to the Cause of Allah (Khumus)
54.Beginning of Creation
56.Virtues and Merits of the Prophet (pbuh) and his Companions
57.Companions of the Prophet
58.Merits of the Helpers in Madinah (Ansaar)
59.Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi)
60.Prophetic Commentary on the Qur'an (Tafseer of the Prophet (pbuh))
61.Virtues of the Qur'an
62.Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)
64.Supporting the Family
66.Sacrifice on Occasion of Birth (`Aqiqa)
68.Al-Adha Festival Sacrifice (Adaahi)
73.Good Manners and Form (Al-Adab)
76.To make the Heart Tender (Ar-Riqaq)
77.Divine Will (Al-Qadar)
78.Oaths and Vows
79.Expiation for Unfulfilled Oaths
80.Laws of Inheritance (Al-Faraa'id)
81.Limits and Punishments set by Allah (Hudood)
82.Punishment of Disbelievers at War with Allah and His Apostle
83.Blood Money (Ad-Diyat)
84.Dealing with Apostates
85.Saying Something under Compulsion (Ikraah)
87.Interpretation of Dreams
88.Afflictions and the End of the World
91.Accepting Information Given by a Truthful Person
92.Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah
93.ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED)
this app is supported with Ads.
The main features of this purposeful application are:
• All six Kalmas are given in Arabic with correct pronunciation given in English on one page
• The name of each Kalma is also mentioned
• There are also Urdu and English Translation of every Kalma again given on single but separate page to clarify the meanings and message which every Kalma encloses
• The Audio of every Kalma is also available where expert people have recited these Kalma in beautiful fashion
• You can also share specific Kalma, its pronunciation and translation on facebook and twitter
• You can also mail the snapshot of any Kalma to your friends and relatives
The 99 Names of Allah(Asma Al-Husna), are the Names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24]
★ App Features:
• Read all the 99 names in Arabic, English with Meanings
• Read the English Translation of the Meaning of Qur'an in Description for each name.
• Listen to the Audio for each name (Requires Pro Version)
• Universal App Works with almost all types of Android powered devices including phones and tablets.
• Share via Email and SMS.
• New user interface
• Audio control (Requires Pro Version)
• Play Audio Names in Background (To Play All names you need to Purchase the in-app)
⇓ Download Now and Memorize the 99 names of Allah(Swt) today ⇓
DISCLAIMER: It should be remembered that Quran was revealed in Arabic language. Translations are actually Interpretation of the Quran. No translation of the Quran can be hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the original Quranic text in Arabic. In this app we have tried to provide verses from the mostly acceptable Interpretation of the Quran in English by Muhsin Khan. If you come across any mistakes please report them to us by contacting us via: http://www.ImranQureshi.com. May Allah (Subhanahu Ta'ala) accept this service from all of us, please remember us in you're Dua's.
This Islamic Dua app shows both English and Arabic version of the Dua along with the English Transliteration which users who don't know Arabic can use to memorize easily.
Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani Sahib. A must have application for all the muslims.
This application is targeted to all who can understand Urdu language.
You can Send the selected page to your friends by email.
You can zoom in and zoom out on any design.
High Quality Graphics.
Neat User Interface.
Our Aim is to answer the questions about Islam and to illuminate people. In the present day, when so many issues are discussed about Islam, informing people correctly has been one of the most important duties of Muslims. To this end, we try to help people with questions by benefiting from trustable Islamic sources and from scholars. The aim of our site is solely the acceptance of God and to give answers to people's questions as well as we can.
To become a trustable source of consultation in every issue about Islam and to serve in all the languages upon Earth are among the most important objectives of our site.
At a time when Internet has begun to be a means of communication reaching great crowds of people across the world, Sorularla Islamiyet, the first and main site of our group, was founded by a group of academics in the year 2002, with the intention of fighting anti-Islamic ideas on the Internet and of explaining the true Islam and the truth befitting best to Islam with convincing methods. Sorularla Islamiyet, which continued till the midst of 2003 with probe-broadcast, began its active service since the July of the same year with a professional background, a group of scholars specialized in their fields, with editors and a technical staff.
Sorularla Islamiyet, which turned out to be a searching center where hundreds of questions were answered daily till the year of 2006, having met millions of people in the cyber space in that period, has begun to continue its broadcast in English since January, 2006.
Dr. Ahmet Çolak
Yrd. Doç. Dr. Niyazi Beki
Mehmet Mesud Usta
Ali Osman Yaman
Design / Coding and Web Content Editor
We would like to thank the following:
The estimable founders and members of İstanbul Suffa Foundation and Büyükçekmece Bilim ve Gelişim Derneği (Science and Development Society), the financial supporters of our website
Fatih Durgut, Yusuf Daştan, Nusret Tümay, Metin Safsoy, Serdar Özpınar, Tolga Güzel, İlhan Kıyak, Zülkif Saltık, Ali Tosun, the estimable members of our technical consultant staff, who have always supported us materially and spiritually beginning from the formation of our website up to now, who backed us in our infancy period, and who enlightened us with their ideas, enabling us to reach the current level
And our users, who never left us alone, who always supported us through their mails and valuable comments that they wrote 'the one who causes something to happen is as if he has done it' as stated by the hadith, we pray Allah and His Divine Mercy to give them their shares out of the rewards that have occurred in this service that reached the current state without having any material aims.
It is a collection of 40 Hadith Qudsi. But what is Hadith Qudsi and how do they differ from other Hadith? Hadith Qudsi are the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) as revealed to him by the Almighty Allah. Hadith Qudsi (or Sacred Hadith) are so named because, unlike the majority of Hadith which are Prophetic Hadith, their authority (Sanad) is traced back not to the Prophet but to the Almighty. Among the many definitions given by the early scholars to Sacred Hadith is that of as-Sayyid ash-Sharif al-Jurjani (died in 816 A.H.) in his lexicon At-Tarifat where he says: "A Sacred Hadith is, as to the meaning, from Allah the Almighty; as to the wording, it is from the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). It is that which Allah the Almighty has communicated to His Prophet through revelation or in dream, and he, peace be upon him, has communicated it in his own words. Thus Qur'an is superior to it because, besides being revealed, it is His wording."
* 40 Hadiths
* Easy Browsing of Hadiths
* Share Hadith via Email
Jangan lupa kasih rate & review nya ya :)
Islamyat App services brought to you by Omantel
- Prays timer service
-Hasen El-Muslim this service provide the Muslim with all the Azkar and Ad3ya the muslim need in his daily life
- live streaming from Mecca
- Islamic competition
- Islamic library provide you with useful Islamic books
- Islamic society keeps you update with the Islamic world news
- Holy Qur'an
Ramadan section which provide you with all the information you need to know about Ramadan & fasting during the holy month.
In this app you can find:
عروض الطائف, روزنامة الفعاليات, الخريطة, عن الطائف, خدمات سياحية, اخبار, معرض الصور, اختر وجهتك, اتصل بنا, الموقع الإلكتروني, روابط اخرى, مركز الاتصال السياحي, تويتر, فيس بوك, فيديو, إنستغرام
و بين يديكم التطبيق الخاص بالمؤسسة و الذي يشتمل على اهم اخبار المؤسسه و كل وسائل التواصل بها بالإضافة إلى إمكانية طلب دعم فني و طلب شراء مباشرة من التطبيق، و غيرها من الخصائص .
• Hajj and Umrah rituals step by step with guide images.
• Selected Fatwas and Hadith about Hajj from scholars.
• Integrated guide with the important numbers for Hajj in Macca and its neighborhoods (emergencies, hospitals, Hajj companies).
• Islamic services like: Qibla determiner, prayer times alert, weather.
• Holy Quran and valuable selection of Dua’ and Azkar that Muslims need
• Special section for visiting Madena and its proprieties and virtues.
• Live streaming from Mecci and Madani Haram.
• The feature of determining paths and tracking that could help you solve lost Hajs.
• Users contact section for direct chatting and location determining.
• Medical and health tips before and during and after Hajj.
• The App. Is available in Arabic, English and Urdu.
يحتوي تطبيق "حجي و عمرتي" على باقه من الخدمات المفيده للحجاج مثل:
- مناسك الحج و العمرة بالتفصيل
- مواقيت الصلاة و القبلة
- معلومات حول زيارة المدينه
- دليل الأرقام "الطوارئ – المستشفيات – شركات الحج و العمره"
- القرآن الكريم
- اماكن و مسارات
- فتاوى و ارشادات
- بث مباشر من مكه و المدينه
Tawasol Mobile App has the following features:
• Find out all you want to know about our company; profile, portfolio & partners
• Connect with our Sales team and get a quick quotation for all your IT related services
• Share your ideas with us and in return we can help you to execute them and bring them to live
• Apply for a job and be part of our team
• Stay up-to-date on all the relevant technology events worldwide
Our Services include but not limited to the following:
• Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)
• Mobile Portal
• Website Design & Development
• Smart TV Apps
• Digital Marketing
• Business Consultancy
• Advertising Services
• Developer Academy
• Embedded Devices Development
Want to know more about us? Please download our app or visit us at http://www.tawasolit.com
• Ramadan prayers,
• prayer schedules and compass,
• Ramadan events and news,
• fasting rules,
• Ramadan Q&A,
• worthy charitable organizations,
• live TV streaming from Mecca,
• Ramadan greeting cards,
• prayer time notification with Azan voice,
• daily Ramadan speeches, and
• recipes and great contests with lots of exciting prizes.
Students’ conference has proven to be home for student initiatives, innovations and bright ideas moving forward higher education and bringing to light research and innovations at various academic disciplines. This application, available in Arabic and English has the following conference features :
1. Latest news
3. Media library
4. Events & Activities
8. Important Dates