With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks uses the GPS sensor in your device to record geographic and velocity statistics, but the app also syncs with third-party biometric sensors, including:
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar WearLink Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate and speed distance monitors (these require an ANT+ compatible phone)
My Tracks is an open source project. If you like to contribute, please visit:
Family Tracker is a GPS tracking application that allows you to track the location of Android and Apple cell phones and tablets and send free text messages between them.
What you get with this purchase:
1) Track Android cell phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads
2) Force updates remotely at any time without the user having to take any actions and it does not matter if the application is running or not
3) Ability to send a Stealth Ping, which forces an automatic location update of the remote device without the person being notified
4) Even if the phone is rebooted, Family Tracker will automatically resume tracking and updating its position
5) Track phones via the web
6) Free texts between phones in any language
7) Force a sound even if the phone is on vibrate or silent
8) Virtually no impact on battery life!
9) Find your phone when lost or stolen
10 Tablet compatible
11) Great for businesses! Track your vehicles, shipments, etc.
12) Uses all the possible location methods: GPS, Cell Tower Triangulation and Wi-Fi. That provides the best possible balance between accuracy and dependability
13) Tracks equally well cell phones and tablets
14) Uses the pictures from contacts or you can set a custom photo for every person you are tracking
15) Displays the approximate address of the devices being tracked
16) The most reliable and full-featured cell phone tracker on the market!
17) Works anywhere in the world, including free texting across borders.
Optional Pro Features include:
1) The ability to see the historical location data (breadcrumbs) for everyone you are tracking on the map
2) Quickly find out where someone was at a particular time by using breadcrumbs list view
3) Export of the breadcrumbs info into .GPX and .KML file formats. That allows you to share or archive this information.
*** The Pro Features are optional and require an in app purchase in order to get activated! ***
IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SUPPORT AT email@example.com. WE REPLY PROMPTLY!
FamilyTracker allows you to track your children, wife, husband and fiancée. You can now track their location at anytime, as long as they have their Android or iOS devices with them.
So how does this work?
Simple. Install Family Tracker on the device you want to track. From then on, you can use either a web browser or the Family Tracker app itself installed on your own device to locate your family member.
Each device with FamilyTracker installed has the option to automatically update its location at regular intervals (from every 1 min. to every 1 hour).
In addition to that you can always force a location update of the remote phone or tablet at any time. Just send them a Stealth Ping.
There are 2 ways to set up tracking a phone with our application:
1. Having the application installed on both phones- yours and the person you want to track.
2. Install the Family Tracker application only on the phone you want to track and then use our website to track it, force location updates and send free messages.
Family Tracker does not need to know your phone's cell number to function, as it does not send SMS messages for notifications. It sends free Push Notifications to the device being tracked. These notifications are free, specific to our Family Tracker application, and work anywhere in the world as long as the device being tracked has internet access via the cellular network or WiFi.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
We live in a world where we are constantly wired, connected and switched-on – on the phone, on the computer, in the car, always in front of screens, zooming all around. While not as harmful as heavy doses of ionizing radiation, the medical field keeps finding out the low-grade electromagnetic radiation from these devices isn’t completely harmless. N8 State was formed with the mission to protect all living things from the harmful effects of Low-grade Electromagnetic Radiation.
When installed on your mobile device, the N8 State app uses patent pending technology turning your mobile devise into a preventative tool to deflect harmful wave interactions with your body’s cells from low-grade electromagnetic radiation.
N8 works by re-ordering photons within its range, returning surrounding energy fields to their natural frequencies. Quantum science tell us that all chemical reactions involve a wave interaction, and the electrons and sub-atomic particles that revolve around the nucleus of an atom emit waves, so if we block the waves we can block the harmful chemical reaction, thereby, helping cells maintain their properties and oxygen intake (as compared to having potentially diminished cellular properties and oxygen intake after cells are zapped by EMR).
Debate still exists over the depth of danger involving low-grade radiation. Science generally presumes radiation exposure at any level carries a health risk, particularly as a cancer-causing phenomenon. Every cell phone’s manual warns of the risk. The risk is heightened when the device is closest to the body. Even a five-minute cellular phone call has been shown to impact users at a cellular level and a 15-minute phone call to break DNA cell strands.
For now, while the science surrounding the effects of low-grade radiation related to mobile devices is still being researched, some doctors urge particular caution with children. ONLY the N8 State app offers protective benefits for all of its users.
Radiation-emitting products are omnipresent. Smartphones, computer screens, televisions and wireless networks all produce low-grade radiation. Blocking these dangerous waves can help maintain healthy bodies at the cellular level, leading to overall improved health outcomes. Eventually, our goal is use the technology to create similar safe zones around other radiation-emitting products.
While we know that the world is no sooner going back to the horse and buggy than it is to tin cans connected by string, we want to do everything that we can to help offset some of the negative effects of the electro-magnetic smog that is around us everyday. Our first product – the N8 State smartphone app. Once downloaded, the N8 State app turns a smartphone that has been a source of suboptimal EMR, into a smartphone operating within natural preventative frequencies.
We want to help return people to their natural, undisturbed and innate state of being – their N8 state!
- Deflection from Low-grade Electromagnetic Radiation waves also called Radio Frequency Radiation emitted from your devise.
- News updates to keep you informed on the world of electromagnetic radiation, medical advances, and Android products that work with N8State.
- Studies independently conducted by N8 State and accredited doctors or institutions around the world.
- Blog to always keep you socially informed while being in your N8 state. See what N8 State friends "like" or "tweet" about from around the world and get notifications for special surprises or giveaway codes.
By entering your age and information about your imaging test history, you can calculate your estimated radiation exposure over time and compare the amount of radiation you have received with an average patient within the age range you entered. You can also compare this amount to radiation totals received through natural and other sources.
The Radiation Calculator has many great features:
* Explanation of imaging studies and estimated radiation dose
* Easy-to-use calculator to determine your estimated radiation exposure from imaging studies
* Customizable radiation exposure report that can be saved to share with your doctor
* Comparison of estimated radiation dose from imaging studies and other sources of radiation
For Support questions or to provide feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructions for first aid, emergency numbers and the precise coordinates of a current (accident) location.
- Graphical statistics function for the data recorded.
- Facebook-sharing for various recorded data.
- Films: numerous enjoyable warm-up exercises and a «Wild boar» TV commercial.
Your weight over time will be displayed in a graph. And your body mass index (BMI) and healthy weight range will be calculated based on your length. Additionally, you can set your personal target weight. All this will help you adjust your diet. You can also set a reminder that will notify you to track your weight every day!
Key words: lose weight, diet, weight loss, BMI, track weight, track my weight, loss, pound, calorie.
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Follow the progress of friends and family during their training or in event they attend.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Easily sync activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you better understand your training, keep motivated and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the the Map My Tracks world-wide community.
MAP MY TRACKS OUTFRONT PRO
Get even more from Map My Tracks OutFront and go Pro.
• Track live so friends and family can follow your progress online.
• Get detailed charts to fully understand your performance.
• Don't get distracted, go ad free.
• Activate sensors (compatible with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors).
These Pro features are available through in-app purchases.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com and lets us fix it before you write a review.
You will be no longer running aimlessly, not knowing if you are doing a good time until the end, or fighting against an abstract and poor excuse of a motivation in the form of chronometer, with this app you can instantly check on your performance and compete against real adversaries (your past performances) that you can pinpoint either on a map, on an real time dynamic ranking, or the most innovative of all, on an Augmented Reality scenario.
This app is not limited to running or walking, it can also be used to track performance in any regular travel routine, for instance, in your way to the office, school, ...
It tracks your workouts and helps you in reaching your goals.
It uses the GPS to track and measure your fitness activities (running, walking, etc).
It is available for you everywhere every time you need it.
Thanks to GPS, Everywhere Sport Run tracks and shows you the distance, speed and location when you run, jog, walk, bike, etc.
Everywhere Sport Run has some distinctive features, as the "Virtual Personal Trainer" feature, the ability to build your workout schemes (workout regimes) and even the possibility to share those schemes. You can create complex workout regimes, as interval training routines.
We are committed to continuously improving the application, help us rating it in the Android Play Store.
If EverywhereSport Run does not satisfy you, please tell us in your comment (or by e-mail) how we can improve it.
PLEASE: if you encounter any troubles, please let us know so that we can fix them immediately!
Want to be a TESTER of the app? Send us an e-mail
Follow us on Facebook:
- virtual personal trainer
- creates custom workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- send and receive workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- GPS tracking
- accurate and fully featured chronometer
- it records and shows in realtime: time, distance, speed and pace
- supports kilometers and miles
- average, lap and last km (or mile) data
- audio feedback, fully customizable in 4 groups
- workout history with charts and route on the map
- share charts by e-mail and sms
- export your workouts in the GPX standard format
Whether you are a beginner or an expert sportsman,
EverywhereSport Run is designed to fully satisfy your needs.
Keep reading the following sections "Beginners" and "Experts" to see why EverywhereSport Run is for you!!
EverywhereSport Run is really easy and fun to use: just press the "Start" button and the application, using the GPS, will record your performance and support you giving all info you need, as distance you have done, speed and so on.
Set your goals and let the Virtual Personal Trainer guide you in reaching them!
EverywhereSport Run can be easily programmed for you by other people!
So, ask your friends or your trainer to set your goals for you!
They can prepare a workout regime using EverywhereSport Run and send it to you.
You receive that regime, then the Virtual Personal Trainer will guide you in following that workout routine.
IT IS VERY EASY!
You can even start using our examples: they are in the application for you. Get started with them, then modify them to suit your needs.
If you are an EXPERT SPORTSMAN, you will find in EverywhereSport Run all the flexibility you need to create even the most complex workout regime (even interval training).
Indeed EverywhereSport Run allows you to fully design your own workout schemes and assists you during your run, helping you to stick to your chosen pace. In this way, you can fully focus on the run!
You can create workout schemes and even weekly workout plans.
So, just set your goals before start running and let the app guide you reaching them.
At the end of your workout, compare your results with your desired goals.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Note: WODBOX is not authorized or endorsed by Crossfit Inc.
FROM OUR USERS
- “Best app on my phone”
- “Great app, I tried everything else out there and this is the best …”
- “Love the app and the WODs! 5 star app!”
- “Solid app. Best of its kind”
- “Helps keep all your WODS organized.”
- “MY LIFESAVER...I go to WODBOX whenever my coach is unavailable or during holidays (when the box closes). It is also my lifeline when I travel.”
Great features that come with WODBOX
- WOD from top boxes around the world
- View hero, ladies, and games WODs
- Stopwatch & Countdown timer
- Abbreviations, movement descriptions and videos
Upgrade WODBOX To meet your needs, by adding this great features!
- Generated WODs based on your available equipment
- Tabata timer
- Unlimited journal entries
- Unlimited baseline records
- Sharing on social networks
- View WOD history from top boxes
- Add your own box via RSS
- 1 Rep Max calculator
- Create your own list of favorite WODS
- Coming Soon (View your data from the web and sync across devices)
As athletes ourselves, the WODBOX Team wanted a way to quickly find a workout to execute. We wanted some form of randomness, some form of prescription, and some form of direct selection. Thus, we created the following ways to find your workout: Genius, The WOD Feed and The Hopper.
Genius will generate workouts based on the equipment you have available. Our home users and users that are on-the-go find this particularly useful since they don’t always have all the equipment one may find in an affiliate. There is NO NETWORK CONNECTION REQUIRED for Genius to work, and the weapons list is growing constantly based on user feedback.
The WOD Feed provides direct, tailored access some of the world’s premier affiliates. The list is constantly growing so our athletes can access more and more WOD sources over time.
The Hopper provides access to the various Heroes, Ladies, 2007-2013 Reebok CrossFit Games and exclusive Fan Tribute WODs. The hopper is both a reference for enthusiasts of the sport and random selection mechanism for those looking to test themselves against one of the famous workouts.
Box feed provides daily WODs from top gyms around the country (including CLE, Lackland, Independence, Endurance, Molon Labe and SPC)
One spin of the Hero Hopper and within a few seconds your WOD fate is determined!
Genius - Your weapons, your mission, your Victory.
- Gives you custom WODs based upon your equipment
- Unlimited WODs on demand on your phone, anytime, anywhere (no network connection required)
Log WOD, results, ratings, PR, and scaling information in the journal
Track baseline movements(Squats, Cleans, Push Ups, Thrusters, Fran, and other Named WODs)
Use the Countdown, Stopwatch, or Tabata Timer during your Workout
Become a hero, start today with WODBOX
Chat with us and our users on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/WodBoxApp
* NEW * Emergency contacts + Blood Type. Also view your medical records offline - without an internet connection. Record your medical history at home and take your phone or tablet to the Doctor's office. You no longer have to choose between a solution that requires you to back up your medical records from a device in case it is replaced or re-initialized, and a web-based solution that saves your data but is not always accessible due to having a poor signal or a requirement to put your device in "airplane mode" due to hospital regulations. This app supports the best of both worlds, providing interactive access while connected to the web, and the ability to view the latest information from your medical records while offline.
* NEW Pinch/Zoom, native time/date widgets (tap to show)
Take responsibility for tracking your health records. With the Track My Medical Records application you can store your medical records for all of your doctors along with your own notes in one place. You are not tied to one insurance provider to maintain your medical information or personal health history. (Note, however, that we do not retrieve your medical records from your providers - you must enter the data).
Simply record the changes to your health records at the doctor's office - right there on the spot, in this app or on the web - while it's fresh in your mind. You'll be able to recall your medical records at any time and place. Of course you can always add it later via this app or the web.
You record all the personal health information you see fit to maintain, using your own words, in an easy to use interface. Our built-in library of medications and conditions eases your data entry. We try to help auto-complete your doctor's name (and address, where needed) once you've entered it the first time.
You'll never have to backup your data because all your personal health records (PHR) are safely stored in the cloud with redundant servers and continuous backups.
Besides this app, you can access your medical records from any device including iPhones, tablets, etc. with a web browser. For desktops access visit http://www.trackmymedicalrecords.com. For mobile devices go to http://m.trackmymedicalrecords.com
Since your personal health information contains sensitive data, we use only encrypted (SSL) connections to transfer that information to and from your device or computer. Additionally, your account information and patient information is encrypted in the database. This app does not require social security numbers, full names, or insurance information.
With this app/site you'll be able to:
1. quickly provide a doctor or EMT a summary of medications, allergies and current conditions for yourself, a child, or an elderly parent (some even use this app for pets).
2. ** NEW ** quickly recall emergency contact information and blood type for each patient or child
3. easily recall when was the last time you or anyone in your family had a tetanus shot or other immunization
4. plot a growth chart and see how your child's height and weight compare to other children
5. Track the history of your Medications, Allergies, Conditions, Immunizations, Procedures, Appointments and more
6. Add and graph your own record of medical stats such as blood pressure (both systolic and diastolic on the same graph), blood sugar level, and any other stats you can think of.
Email email@example.com for help, problems, or suggestions.
***NOTE*** we require that you to create an account in order to allow access from the web as well as from the app. You can select to use any email address and password, or use single sign-on with your Google ID (and then we don't see your password).
If you uninstall, we'd appreciate knowing why, so we can improve the app. Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
- Find out which wireless carrier is best for YOU
- Glove runs for 3 days and keeps tabs on where you use your phone most
- Then it tells you which carrier will provide you with the best coverage
- Glove helps you to get an offer from your best carrier
Wireless carriers all have different levels of coverage within their networks. Glove does all the work of figuring out which carrier will give you the best wireless service and then gives you a personalized carrier recommendation.
It does this by using crowdsourced data to determine the network quality of each carrier (including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint). It applies that data to the places you use your phone most in order to figure out the best carrier for you.
Whether you’re looking to switch carriers (change networks) or just compare carriers (compare networks), Glove’s got you covered. Use Glove to find a network that fits!
The Android SDK is packed with many debugging and tracing tools which are mainly focused on CPU usage and memory footprint.
Dr. Power uses the very same methods that Android uses for calculating battery consumption (in the Settings app), but gives developers greater insight by showing specific battery power usage for every aspect of an application, in both percentages and absolute numbers (mA).
Dr. Power breaks down battery power usage by:
1. Processes - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
2. Battery usage caused by processing during Wakelock - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
3. Sensors (GPS, Proximity, Orientation, Gyro, etc.) - Breakdown of operating time
4. Data Usage - Breakdown of data received and sent
* An absolute power consumption estimation presented per each component in (mA).
When the end user of an application notices battery drainage, you will be able to use Dr. Power to mimic the specific situation that was causing the drainage, as well as the type of phone used. In this way, you can use feedback to continuously make your applications more battery efficient, in all scenarios and on all devices.
We hope you enjoy this tool as much as we have.