With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks uses the GPS sensor in your device to record geographic and velocity statistics, but the app also syncs with third-party biometric sensors, including:
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar WearLink Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate and speed distance monitors (these require an ANT+ compatible phone)
My Tracks is an open source project. If you like to contribute, please visit:
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
- Instructions for first aid, emergency numbers and the precise coordinates of a current (accident) location.
- Graphical statistics function for the data recorded.
- Facebook-sharing for various recorded data.
- Films: numerous enjoyable warm-up exercises and a «Wild boar» TV commercial.
Your weight over time will be displayed in a graph. And your body mass index (BMI) and healthy weight range will be calculated based on your length. Additionally, you can set your personal target weight. All this will help you adjust your diet. You can also set a reminder that will notify you to track your weight every day!
Key words: lose weight, diet, weight loss, BMI, track weight, track my weight, loss, pound, calorie.
By entering your age and information about your imaging test history, you can calculate your estimated radiation exposure over time and compare the amount of radiation you have received with an average patient within the age range you entered. You can also compare this amount to radiation totals received through natural and other sources.
The Radiation Calculator has many great features:
* Explanation of imaging studies and estimated radiation dose
* Easy-to-use calculator to determine your estimated radiation exposure from imaging studies
* Customizable radiation exposure report that can be saved to share with your doctor
* Comparison of estimated radiation dose from imaging studies and other sources of radiation
For Support questions or to provide feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Follow the progress of friends and family during their training or in event they attend.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Easily sync activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you better understand your training, keep motivated and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the the Map My Tracks world-wide community.
MAP MY TRACKS OUTFRONT PRO
Get even more from Map My Tracks OutFront and go Pro.
• Track live so friends and family can follow your progress online.
• Get detailed charts to fully understand your performance.
• Don't get distracted, go ad free.
• Activate sensors (compatible with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors).
These Pro features are available through in-app purchases.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com and lets us fix it before you write a review.
Family Tracker is a GPS tracking application that allows you to track the location of Android and Apple cell phones and tablets and send free text messages between them.
What you get with this purchase:
1) Track Android cell phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads
2) Force updates remotely at any time without the user having to take any actions and it does not matter if the application is running or not
3) Ability to send a Stealth Ping, which forces an automatic location update of the remote device without the person being notified
4) Even if the phone is rebooted, Family Tracker will automatically resume tracking and updating its position
5) Track phones via the web
6) Free texts between phones in any language
7) Force a sound even if the phone is on vibrate or silent
8) Virtually no impact on battery life!
9) Find your phone when lost or stolen
10 Tablet compatible
11) Great for businesses! Track your vehicles, shipments, etc.
12) Uses all the possible location methods: GPS, Cell Tower Triangulation and Wi-Fi. That provides the best possible balance between accuracy and dependability
13) Tracks equally well cell phones and tablets
14) Uses the pictures from contacts or you can set a custom photo for every person you are tracking
15) Displays the approximate address of the devices being tracked
16) The most reliable and full-featured cell phone tracker on the market!
17) Works anywhere in the world, including free texting across borders.
Optional Pro Features include:
1) The ability to see the historical location data (breadcrumbs) for everyone you are tracking on the map
2) Quickly find out where someone was at a particular time by using breadcrumbs list view
3) Export of the breadcrumbs info into .GPX and .KML file formats. That allows you to share or archive this information.
*** The Pro Features are optional and require an in app purchase in order to get activated! ***
IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SUPPORT AT firstname.lastname@example.org. WE REPLY PROMPTLY!
FamilyTracker allows you to track your children, wife, husband and fiancée. You can now track their location at anytime, as long as they have their Android or iOS devices with them.
So how does this work?
Simple. Install Family Tracker on the device you want to track. From then on, you can use either a web browser or the Family Tracker app itself installed on your own device to locate your family member.
Each device with FamilyTracker installed has the option to automatically update its location at regular intervals (from every 1 min. to every 1 hour).
In addition to that you can always force a location update of the remote phone or tablet at any time. Just send them a Stealth Ping.
There are 2 ways to set up tracking a phone with our application:
1. Having the application installed on both phones- yours and the person you want to track.
2. Install the Family Tracker application only on the phone you want to track and then use our website to track it, force location updates and send free messages.
Family Tracker does not need to know your phone's cell number to function, as it does not send SMS messages for notifications. It sends free Push Notifications to the device being tracked. These notifications are free, specific to our Family Tracker application, and work anywhere in the world as long as the device being tracked has internet access via the cellular network or WiFi.
You will be no longer running aimlessly, not knowing if you are doing a good time until the end, or fighting against an abstract and poor excuse of a motivation in the form of chronometer, with this app you can instantly check on your performance and compete against real adversaries (your past performances) that you can pinpoint either on a map, on an real time dynamic ranking, or the most innovative of all, on an Augmented Reality scenario.
This app is not limited to running or walking, it can also be used to track performance in any regular travel routine, for instance, in your way to the office, school, ...
We are offering our users (Android 2.2 and above) the possibility to train for the 4.5km, 12km and 42.195km races by means of three free training plans specifically designed by a qualified personal trainer.
EverywhereSport Run, as usual, will support and guide you during all the phases of your training.
The events will start from the city center at 9am CET (Largo Carlo Felice) and will finish inside the city's harbour at Stazione Marittima.
EverywhereSport Run is your virtual PERSONAL TRAINER for running, walking, jogging, cycling and many other sports.
It tracks your workouts and helps you in reaching your goals.
It uses the GPS to track and measure your fitness activities (running, walking, etc).
It is available for you everywhere every time you need it.
Thanks to GPS, EverywhereSport Run tracks and shows you the distance, speed and location when you run, jog, walk, bike, etc.
EverywhereSport Run has some distinctive features, as the "Virtual Personal Trainer" feature, the ability to build your workout schemes (workout regimes) and even the possibility to share those schemes. You can create complex workout regimes, as interval training routines.
We are committed to continuously improving the application, help us rating it in the Android Play Store.
If EverywhereSport Run does not satisfy you, please tell us in your comment (or by e-mail) how we can improve it.
PLEASE: if you encounter any troubles, please let us know so that we can fix them immediately!
Want to be a TESTER of the app? Send us an e-mail
Follow us on Facebook:
- virtual personal trainer
- creates custom workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- send and receive workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- GPS tracking
- accurate and fully featured chronometer
- it records and shows in realtime: time, distance, speed and pace
- supports kilometers and miles
- average, lap and last km (or mile) data
- audio feedback, fully customizable in 4 groups
- workout history with charts and route on the map
- share charts by e-mail and sms
- export your workouts in the GPX standard format
Whether you are a beginner or an expert sportsman,
EverywhereSport Run is designed to fully satisfy your needs.
Keep reading the following sections "Beginners" and "Experts" to see why EverywhereSport Run is for you!!
EverywhereSport Run is really easy and fun to use: just press the "Start" button and the application, using the GPS, will record your performance and support you giving all info you need, as distance you have done, speed and so on.
Set your goals and let the Virtual Personal Trainer guide you in reaching them!
EverywhereSport Run can be easily programmed for you by other people!
So, ask your friends or your trainer to set your goals for you!
They can prepare a workout regime using EverywhereSport Run and send it to you.
You receive that regime, then the Virtual Personal Trainer will guide you in following that workout routine.
IT IS VERY EASY!
You can even start using our examples: they are in the application for you. Get started with them, then modify them to suit your needs.
If you are an EXPERT SPORTSMAN, you will find in EverywhereSport Run all the flexibility you need to create even the most complex workout regime (even interval training).
Indeed EverywhereSport Run allows you to fully design your own workout schemes and assists you during your run, helping you to stick to your chosen pace. In this way, you can fully focus on the run!
You can create workout schemes and even weekly workout plans.
So, just set your goals before start running and let the app guide you reaching them.
At the end of your workout, compare your results with your desired goals.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share workout data and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
※ Available languages : English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Русский, Português, Svenska, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
Build an A+ Body with A+ Weight Manager!!
A+ Weight Manager is a weight control application that helps you control your weight.
With self-explanatory UI and simple steps, it is easy for anyone to use.
Record and modify your weight up to three times daily.
You can use the Note feature as your diary or reminder.
View the details of your weight and observe your weight changes in a list or graph.
You can protect your privacy by setting the password.
Easy to back up and repair.
Record and modify your weight on digital scale daily.
- Record your weight in the morning, at noon, and in the evening.
- You may modify your current or previous weight at anytime.
- Note feature for diary or reminder.
- Easy to open the calendar to set the date.
View your BMI, My Physical Shape, Target Weight, Current Weight, Daily Change, Weekly Change, Monthly Change, and many more.
- View Today's Weight
- View Yesterday's Weight
- View Last Week's Weight
- View Last Month's Weight
- View All (Open up the calendar to choose the date.)
Monitor your weight change in list view.
- View Average Daily Weight Change in list view.
- View Average Weekly Weight Change in list view.
- View Average Monthly Weight Change in list view.
Compare your weight change with normal weight and target weight in a graph.
- View today's weight change graph (morning, noon, evening).
- View Daily Weight Change Graph
- View Weekly Weight Change Graph
- View Monthly Weight Change Graph
※ The range of normal weight on the graph is indicates -10% to +10% of average weight of male and female calculated by the standard weight formula. This does not always match your BMI.
You can update your information and password.
- Set your gender.
- Set your height.
- Set your target weight.
- Set to turn your password on/off.
- Activate Lock feature.
- Languages and Unit.
- Backup and Repair Instructions.
※ If you move to a year with no record of weight from list or graph, the screen will be frozen for a moment, but this is not an error.
Keywords Weight,Diet,Weight Loss,Health,Fitness,Fabulous Body,Weight Control,Scale,Calories,BMI
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
- Timer will remind you to do exercise every hour (30 min, day)
- 12 Eyes exercises (sight recovery)
- Beautiful pictures for your vision
- Eyes exercise reminder (notification)
- Timer for eyes
- Eye training
- Alarm for eyes
- Eyesight tests (Eye sight vision exercises)
- Peripheral Vision tests
- Night vision checker
- Vision trainer (vision protection)
- Eyesight recovery
- Vision Checker (vision test, eye quiz)
- Eye color changer problems
- Eye scanner (Eye tracking)
- Help you to prepare for vision test (vision board)
- Vision training
- Vision therapy
- Eye trainer
- eye fi
-= Eye Trainer (Eye simulator) =-
Eye Anatomy (Full eye handbook)
The human eye is an organ which reacts to light for several purposes. As a conscious sense organ, the mammalian eye allows vision. Rod and cone cells in the retina allow conscious light perception and vision including color differentiation and the perception of depth. The human eye can distinguish about 10 million colors. Eye consists of eyebrows, eyelashes, eyelids, pupil, cornea, eyeball.
In common with the eyes of other mammals, the human eye's non-image-forming photosensitive ganglion cells in the retina receive the light signals which affect adjustment of the size of the pupil, regulation and suppression of the hormone melatonin and entrainment of the body clock.
Effects of aging (Eye color)
There are many diseases, disorders, and age-related changes that may affect the eyes and surrounding structures.
As the eye ages certain changes occur that can be attributed solely to the aging process. Most of these anatomic and physiologic processes follow a gradual decline. With aging, the quality of vision worsens due to reasons independent of diseases of the aging eye. While there are many changes of significance in the no diseased eye, the most functionally important changes seem to be a reduction in pupil size and the loss of accommodation or focusing capability. The area of the pupil governs the amount of light that can reach the retina. The extent to which the pupil dilates decreases with age, leading to a substantial decrease in light received at the retina. In comparison to younger people, it is as though older persons are constantly wearing medium-density sunglasses. Therefore, for any detailed visually guided tasks on which performance varies with illumination, older persons require extra lighting. Never put your eyes on the solar system. Be careful with eye makeup! You will find eye makeup ideas, tips and eye makeup tutorials in our app. No more eye illusions!
Eye colorizer, Eye recognition and Eye detector
Various eye care professionals, including ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians, are involved in the treatment and management of ocular and vision disorders. A Snellen chart is one type of eye chart used to measure visual acuity. At the conclusion of a complete eye examination, the eye doctor might provide the patient with an eyeglass prescription for corrective lenses. Some disorders of the eyes for which corrective lenses are prescribed include myopia (near-sightedness) which affects about one-third of the human population, hyperopia (far-sightedness) which affects about one quarter of the population, astigmatism, and presbyopia, the loss of focusing range during aging. So you should take notes on your eye (eye note).
Eye care professionals. Get rid of eyeglasses and contact lenses!
More from developer
- Find out which wireless carrier is best for YOU
- Glove runs for 3 days and keeps tabs on where you use your phone most
- Then it tells you which carrier will provide you with the best coverage
- Glove helps you to get an offer from your best carrier
Wireless carriers all have different levels of coverage within their networks. Glove does all the work of figuring out which carrier will give you the best wireless service and then gives you a personalized carrier recommendation.
It does this by using crowdsourced data to determine the network quality of each carrier (including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint). It applies that data to the places you use your phone most in order to figure out the best carrier for you.
Whether you’re looking to switch carriers (change networks) or just compare carriers (compare networks), Glove’s got you covered. Use Glove to find a network that fits!
The Android SDK is packed with many debugging and tracing tools which are mainly focused on CPU usage and memory footprint.
Dr. Power uses the very same methods that Android uses for calculating battery consumption (in the Settings app), but gives developers greater insight by showing specific battery power usage for every aspect of an application, in both percentages and absolute numbers (mA).
Dr. Power breaks down battery power usage by:
1. Processes - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
2. Battery usage caused by processing during Wakelock - Breakdown of User, System and Foreground time
3. Sensors (GPS, Proximity, Orientation, Gyro, etc.) - Breakdown of operating time
4. Data Usage - Breakdown of data received and sent
* An absolute power consumption estimation presented per each component in (mA).
When the end user of an application notices battery drainage, you will be able to use Dr. Power to mimic the specific situation that was causing the drainage, as well as the type of phone used. In this way, you can use feedback to continuously make your applications more battery efficient, in all scenarios and on all devices.
We hope you enjoy this tool as much as we have.