★★★★★ Detect device movement and automatically track mileage with MagicTrip™ feature, or Auto Start when connected to Power or Bluetooth, or set timeframe
★★★★★ The only mileage app reads vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools (optional)
★★★★★ Sync data in real-time to TripLog Web, and manage the entire fleet at https://TripLogMileage.com
★★★★★ Integrate with QuickBooks™ and Concur™
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy
• Automatically detects device movement and track mileage with MagicTrip™. Start a trip when moving at 3 mph on average for 1 minute. Stop the trip when no movement for 10 minutes. Turn off GPS when idle to save battery.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph, or by set timeframe. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Read vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools.
• Show vehicle parking location
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage)
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud
• Support all kinds of business expense types for bookkeeping
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L)
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing-new.html
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments in Play Store.
MilesTrac makes it easy to enter odometer readings and destination notes for a Mileage Log. View a list of trips and edit or delete any trip to add notes or make corrections. Send a spreadsheet report via E-Mail. Easily clear the db each time after sending the report.
Requires SDCARD to generate the spreadsheet report.
Purchase the MilesTrac Backup option within the application to unlock backing up and restoring your database to the SDCARD. The separate "MilesTrac Pro Key" application in the market is not needed for new users.
It allows you to export your logbook containing addresses, pending reimbursement and distance driven using CSV, Excel or HTML-files and lets you send them by e-mail directly to your employer's finance department.
MyLog supports AUTO START using car's Bluetooth or NFC.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end trip recording manually or automatically.
Your trip is evaluated when your trip is ended and you are online.
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill and assign it to a trip.
At the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed trips)
★ Trips recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic smart trip evaluation (when online).
★ Detailed expenses management with receipt photo attachments
★ Bluetooth, NFC and iBeacon AUTO START and STOP support (one NFC tag or iBeacon per car is needed).
★ Quick trip record correction and full editing of recorded trips (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Quick notes support to every trip (adjustable in application settings)
★ Faster trip recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons
★ Backup your data to your GDrive
★ Fleet management available at http://mylogfleet.com
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
Track your Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats or Heavy Construction Vehicles - fits for any type and size of fleet.
♥ More than 150 000 app downloads and thousands daily active users that loves our service. Take a tour and learn more on http://www.mycartracks.com
♥ The ONLY app that has intelligent revolutionary battery friendly AUTO start recording feature. Start it and you can "minimize and forget about the app", it automatically records every track throughout the day.
How? The app recognizes that you're moving and records tracks throughout the day. This feature has advanced movement detection that helps saving battery. Optionally you can let the app to start recording when connected on charger, bluetooth headset, (NFC and Tasker in development).
★ MyCarTracks is breaking traditional approach on vehicle/fleet tracking by removing the need to install GPS unit (blackbox, mileage logger) to your vehicles. As replacement it uses your android device (phone/tablet) that you or your employees are carrying every time driving a vehicle or working outside the office. It's so easy, just install an app and the phone is turned into GPS tracking unit with much more advantages than old in-car GPS units.
★ MyCarTracks GPS mileage tracker sends data to www.mycartracks.com where they are securely saved on the cloud. You can track your personal vehicle position and routes or fleet location on a map and generate stunning reports that can be used for optimizing your time and costs or tax purposes.
★ With MyCarTracks you can record tracks and visualize your tracks on world map while watching live performance statistics. Control route, distance (km or miles), drive times, stop times and much more. Use reports to create mile log for IRS deduction and business expenses reimbursement.
You can share your cars and tracks with other people, who can watch your actual position in real time.
♥ How to create fleet
Create vehicles on your master account share them among phones or tablets of your employees. On all devices, that you shared cars with, go to Menu > Cars and press Synchronize all button. Now they can use these vehicles and you have great overview, stats and reports of your whole workforce. Learn how to create fleet here http://www.mycartracks.com/learn-how-to-create-a-fleet
You can use MyCarTracks for free for ever. Use all features our app offers, track and store recorded tracks on your phone or PC, export reports or view them on other software (like Google Earth). You can also store them in our Web Management Application for 2 weeks where you can view actual position or tracks directly on map, view stats and export reports for free. Advanced features and longer data storage (even for lifetime) starting from only 0.93 USD (0.67 EUR) per vehicle! Pricing plans http://www.mycartracks.com/pricing
NEWS AND SOCIAL
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycartracks
★ Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MyCarTracks
★ Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mycartracks/
★ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/slash-idea
We are currently working on
Workforce management, Job planning and dispatching, POI, Geofence & alerts
No more fumbling around with excess app features and having to work out the steps to get things done.
Straight to the point, Vehicle Logbook lets you record your vehicle mileage (or kilometres) in the least amount of time possible.
Leaving you more time to do the important things in life :-).
PS: Visit the Vehicle Logbook web site for more info on how to best claim back your vehicle related expenses.
Pro Version Features:
-Import your old Mile Agent Lite database with ease.
-Easily export/backup database to your DropBox account, SD card, or just email yourself a log report
-Generate reports based on a date range
-Track mileage for multiple vehicles
-Start odometer automatically fills with the last odometer reading for that vehicle
This application is not optimized for Tablets.
Please feel free to contact us (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns!
The Mileage Book is a simple and timesaving solution for individuals and small and large companies. Every day, more than 15,000 users use the Mileage Book app on the road, and it meets a variety of needs. Mileage registration is required by the TAX authorities in many countries for documentation of business trips, driving in a company car, and documentation of mileage in a private vehicle. Every month, the Mileage Book app solves this issue and the users save many hours.
Take full advantage of the Mileage Book app and sign up for the Professional plan. The subscription gives you a large number of valuable features such as backing up of your data, access to the Mileage Book web application, add an additional car, ability to see your trips on maps, and exporting your data as PDF, XML and Excel-XML.
The Mileage Book app is available for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Web. It is a flexible solution with which you can switch between all platforms as you like.
You can try it for free for 30 days without use of a credit card. Get more information on our website: www.mileagebook.net
The free app is designed to support:
- Registration of business and private trips.
- Copy an existing trip.
- Copy an existing trip as return trip.
- Calculation of reimbursement.
- Automatic log of your start and end addresses.
- Automatic log of start and end times.
- AutoSave of your favorite locations for later use.
- Calculation of the distance traveled for both business and private trips.
- GPS log.
- Manual log.
- Use of odometer.
- Entering trip purpose and notes for each trip.
- The export of data as a CSV file.
- Your exported data on email.
- Direct print to an Air Printer.
- Following languages: English, Danish, Swedish, German, Norwegian and French.
- Run in the background while driving.
The PROFESSIONAL subscription includes the following additional features:
- Access to the Mileage Book web application.
- Synchronizing of data between multiple devices.
- Synchronizing of data ongoing or only when you’re on WIFI.
- 2 years backup of data.
- See trips on maps on website
- Export trips as PDF, XML and Excel-XML.
- Customize the reports to fit your needs.
- Add an additional car.
The BUSINESS and ENTERPRISE subscriptions are for companies which need centralized administration for up to 2,000 mileage logs. These subscriptions include features such as system for approval, notification service, change log, and overview of all vehicles via a dashboard. For further information please see our website: www.mileagebook.net
Appz Studio is proud to present the Mileage Book app, and we hope you’ll find the Mileage Book app system valuable in your everyday life. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you have any input for future versions. Enjoy!
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life (Requires in-app purchase).
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up (Requires in-app purchase).
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports work/job numbers (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client (requires in-app purchase).
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns? (Requires in-app purchase)
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…) (Requires in-app purchase)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Software features include maps by © OpenStreetMap contributors, track storage limited only by your memory card size and the ability to share a spreadsheet report of the data you have gathered.
Our app uses location permission to make track of your route. Access to internet is used to load maps. External storage is used to save tracks on your memory card. In-app purchase billing is used if you choose to subscribe to our enterprise features.
Check out longer version of description at http://www.protieto.fi/drivelog-example
We also have instructions for exporting tracks into spreadsheet applications at http://www.protieto.fi/drivelog
With timr you're recording your time immedialtly while you're working. At the end of the day, your total work is already tracked. You can see at a glance how productive you've been, you enjoy feeling more productive and you'll be happy if you worked out a nice income.
PLEASE NOTE: After downloading the application you must signup for a 30 day trial account. Within this trial period, you can opt for a Free or Premium (paid) account, otherwise the test period ends automatically. Your timr account is created within a few seconds, no credit card is required. We'll never automatically charge you!
* Punch-In / Punch-Out (=Working Time Tracking)
* Tracks time spent on projects/tasks (= Project Time Tracking)
* App only needs to be launched to Start/Stop tracking, can be closed while tracking
* GPS Position-Tracking
* Powerful Reporting
* Use the timr web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting
* Data is automatically synchronized with the Web Application, there is 1 central location for your data, automatic backup
* BUSINESS SUPPORT!
* Add notes to a Project- or Working Time record
* Record breaks
* Works past-midnight
* Correct time entries across time zones - e.g. records the right time when travelling from Munich to New York
* Unlimited number of "working time categories" - office, business trips, .... (Premium Feature)
* Define your own task structure (clients, projects, subprojects, tasks, ...)
* Unlimited number of clients / projects / tasks (Premium Feature)
* PDF reports can be created on the go
* Customizable report headers lets you add company logo and address
* Forgot to start or stop? No problem: timr also allows a simple correction later
* Automatically suggests last odometer reading for new drive log recordings
* Your data is always automatically saved, there is no danger of data loss e.g. with updates
* Your colleagues do not use Android? No problem, there is also a timr App for BlackBerry, iOS, WP7, Windows Mobile
* Languages: German / English
Q: Why do I have to create an account?
A: timr is not a "standalone" app, and that's good! timr synchronizes your data with timr web application. Your data (and your employees!) are stored in ONE central location. No matter where you are, using the app or via web, you always have access to your current data. You don’t need to worry about any backup. You also do not run risk e.g. loosing your data on updating your App.
Q: Is the application free?
A: For freelancers or private use, we offer free accounts. In addition, there are premium accounts based on a monthly fee. Why paying a monthly fee? Because the system is hosted centrally and highly available to you, we offer business support, your data is automatically backuped and because we also have to pay our bills ;)
Q: What's the main difference between timr and all other time and mileage tracking apps?
A: timr provides working time tracking (punch-clock), project time tracking (the time that was working for clients), and mileage tracking combined in ONE app. Furthermore, timr is not just a stand-alone app because it additionally provides a comprehensive web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting, ...
Thousands of satisfied customers from over 40 countries in various sectors (craft, IT, design, architects, lawyers, freelancers, ...) trust timr every day.
For further information and pricing please visit http://timr.com
If you have any problems, please contact our support instead of writing a negativ review because this is the only way how we can help directly. Unfortunately there is no way to reply on App Reviews.
Tracker for expenses, mileage and claims.
Record Expenses Quickly.
The home screen shortcut makes recording an expense or mileage one tap away. ExpenseClam auto-suggests and auto-populates fields to speed up expense entry. Never miss out on claiming an expense.
Never lose your receipts.
ExpenseClam scans your receipts into your phone or tablet. Instead of carrying around easy to lose paper receipts, scan them into your device ready for submitting with your expense claims.
Calculate distance travelled from your odometer readings. Keep mileage and expense records together in ExpenseClam.
Easy expense claims.
ExpenseClam generates a CSV spreadsheet of expenses, along with a zip file of your receipt images. Expenses and Receipts can then be emailed or uploaded using the Box or Dropbox apps. Configurable filters can be used to separate out different types of expenses.
Keep track of your claims.
ExpenseClam maintains a history of your expenses by grouping them into claims. Track the status of claims using ExpenseClam to make sure you get reimbursed!
Seamless tracking of multiple currencies.
ExpenseClam supports recording expenses in any currency. When you travel abroad, ExpenseClam uses the mobile network to detect and auto-select the local currency.
* Ad free for 30 days!
* Optimised for phones, small and large tablets.
* Filter by date, payment type, category and group
* Fully configurable categories
* Monitor your outstanding expenses balance
Paid version of the app features::
* Removes adverts. The free version is ad supported after 30 days.
* Includes backup and restore functionality.
* Enables editing of payment types.
* Allows files to be attached to expenses. Particularly useful for PDF receipts.
* Supports future development of ExpenseClam!
If you have the free version of ExpenseClam installed, the paid version will copy across the data when you install it for the first time.
Location based currency selection may not work on some CDMA phones. Internet permission is used for Google Analytics to provide anonymous usage data for improving the application.
Droid Idol Winner- #1 App of April 2012!
I have tried to make ExpenseClam the best Expense Manager / Expense Tracker on the market. I'm always interested in feedback, so please email email@example.com if you have any problems or suggestions for the app.
-GPS Tracking for your trips
-Google maps Integration for point to point navigation
-Save Destinations for easy reuse
-Track Mileage & Expenses against clients and projects
-Automatic Calculations for daily and overnight subsistence
-Manual Trip Entry and edit existing trips
-Duplicate Trips if you have made a trip many times
-Trip History including map of journey
-Export Data to Email or Dropbox (more options to come)
-Embedded charts see a summary of your trips
-Add notes to trips
-Add expenses such as tolls to trips
Full international support:
-KM vs Miles
-Custom rates (IRS/Revenue etc...)
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Mileage GPS Tracker, Car expenses, GPS Tracking, mileage expenses, Mileage The best Tracking solution, Mileage Log,
Convenience is important to us also with respect to the operation of the app. You may wish to immediately start and complete the data later. Or, if you prefer, you can fill out everything in advance. You can always reach frequent trips directly, as a template.
The vehicle logbook automatically suggests meaningful data such as the current address or already-known business partners. Of course, you can also take over these data from your contacts.
By the way, this vehicle logbook is just as safe as a written one. Just more comfortable. All data are protected against manipulation. On your device, in the backup, in synchronization, in the PDF file and in the printout. Your tax office can verify the printout without any additional files.
The printout includes a QR code which confirms the authenticity of the printout by kryptographic means. Testable with each QR code scanner, so with any smartphone.
You do not need any additional software on your PC. Your smartphone will suffice. And if you later switch to a different phone type, your logbook will remain useful.
You have more than one car and further drivers will use it? No problem. You can always add more drivers and manage all of your vehicles with this app.
For news and information about our apps you can visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/solidapps.de
Key features and benefits of PhoneTrack:
- Automatic movement detection
- Runs in the background
- Business or private use tagging
- Personalised tags and notes
- Mileage and hourly site rates
- Daily summary of time travelling and time stopped
- Powerful organiser for reviewing travel record
- Live meters to display distance charge, elapsed time, odometer etc. You choose!
- Uses Google address look-up service or frequently visited places
- Notification of GPS availability by speech to minimise driver distraction
- Context sensitive help
- Coexists with your favourite navigation app
- Simple registration with our website
Exclusive to PhoneTrack customers who register with www.journeylog.co.uk:
- Upload recorded journeys via your mobile network or WiFi
- Once uploaded, immediately access a range of comprehensive reports
- Save time and money producing business and personal expenses and tax returns
- Print tailored reports
- Download CSV into your company’s standard expense report
- With high fuel costs, identify where you can save money
- Secure online storage of your historical journeys
An optional professional upgrade is available to enhance PhoneTrack with premium features for manual entry/edit and website synchronisation of tag and place changes. This is available to all subscribers of the www.journeylog.co.uk online service. For those preferring standalone use, the upgrade may also be purchased for a modest cost from the Android Market.
We have extensive experience of developing traditional vehicle tracking solutions and are now taking advantage of the GPS receiver present in smartphones. We firmly believe that PhoneTrack in conjunction with its website www.journeylog.co.uk bring you the most comprehensive and professional journey tracking package on the Android market. We are committed to delivering a high value, low cost service to our customers.
http://www.journeylog.co.uk or email@example.com
We’re here to help. We have an excellent support record and respond to all questions.
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.