Currently, this application supports Financial Years 2012-2013 (AY 2013-2014) and 2013-2014 (AY 2014-2015).
Advance and Quick Tax Calculator are provided in the Application. Advance Tax Calculations will be saved in a record, and the record can be viewed/updated/deleted anytime.
Limitations of the App:
1. As all the values are considered as integers, the maximum value can be entered is (2^31 - 1).
2. While doing calculations, each value is rounded to the nearest integer.
If any rules are violated or for any suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com
1. Income Tax Rates
2. TDS Rates
3. TCS Rates
4. Due Dates
5. Excise Duty
6. Service Tax
7. Depreciation Chart – Income Tax
8. Depreciation Chart – Companies Act
9. Advance Tax
11. Carry Forward And Set Off Of Losses
12. Wealth Tax
13. Capital Gains Tax Rates
14. Cost Inflation Index
15. Registrar Of Companies (ROC) Compliance
16. PF, ESIC and PAYROLL Compliance
17. Securities Transaction Tax Rates (STT)
18. Tax On Distribution Of Dividend
19. Presumptive Taxation
20. Interest Payable – Income Tax
21. Audit Requirements
22. Provisions Of Cost Audit Report And Compliance Report
23. List of all useful websites with direct access.
Download it right now and keep ready reference on all the taxation aspects. No internet connection required.
Disclaimer: This application is designed to provide information on taxation and other related aspects only. This information is provided with the knowledge that the developer and author do not offer any legal or other professional advice. This application does not contain all information available on the subject. This application has not been created to be specific to any individual’s or organizations’ situation or needs. Every effort has been made to make this application as accurate as possible. However, there may be typographical and/or content errors. Therefore, this application should serve only as a general guide and not as the ultimate source of subject information. This application contains information that might be dated and is intended only to educate and entertain. The author and publisher shall have no liability or responsibility to any person or entity regarding any loss or damage incurred, or alleged to have incurred, directly or indirectly, by the information contained in this application. You hereby agree to be bound by this disclaimer.
Have fun using "My Tax India".
To get started, fill in your salary structure and you are ready to view your TDS and take home salaries for each month.
Keep updating and actualizing each month's details as and when you receive your pay slips. See how hour house rent, home loan and investments impact your take home salary.
Export and email to yourself your monthly salary data as a CSV file which can be opened and verified in Excel. Email yourself a report of the tax calculations summary as a HTML file.
There is also a quick calculator to find the tax payable for a given taxable income.
Get instant Help on various data by clicking on the text that has a (?) next to it.
- Indian Income tax rules for FY 2013-14 (AY 2014-15)
- Earnings and deductions for each month
- Deductions/ Savings - PF contributions, HRA exemptions and other investments
- Income from house property and other sources
- Calculation of rebates and surcharge as per 2013 budget proposals
- Export salary details in a CSV file
- Summary of tax calculations
- Recommendation for any possible tax savings
- Email summary as an attachment
- Password protection
- Quick tax calculator
- Applicable for India only
- Not applicable for Senior citizens and Super senior citizens - majority of them are not salaried, so this app will not add value to them
- Capital gains not included, however, you can include it in Other Income by factoring suitably
Privacy: All user data is stored in the mobile device and not transmitted over networks.
Support: Send your feedback, suggestions, issues and bugs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
An application to help Indian Tax Payers calculate their annual taxes for the financial year 2011-12.It is split into two modules namely:
-Quick Tax Calculator:Compute tax based on your total annual income
-Advanced Tax Calculator:Compute tax on providing your annual income from various sources and annual savings(80C,80CCF,80D,80DD etc.) as inputs to this application.
Please give your ratings and comments on this app.
*Download the latest and new version "TAX INDIA 2.0" from following link:
The New version 2.0 is compatible with all android devices and OS.
- As per latest Government of India's Income Tax Department guidelines.
- Calculates income from salary , Business and investments
- Tax deduction from PF, Insurance, Housing loans and other sources
- Accurate Payable tax with Education Cess.
So stop making assumptions about your taxable income,total exemption from your investments and latest Income tax laws.Install now and calculate this all with touch of your finger and always keep it in your pocket.
Disclaimer:tax laws are subject to change and I take no responsibility for any errors in calculation you may have.This app is created to just estimate your tax liability and while paying tax actually - you should consult proper person/authority.
The PayLessTax App is a unique source of tax support.
Covering the UK and over 60 countries, this app gives you the potential to increase your take-home pay by 20-30% without having to pay the kind of professional advice fees that often come with first-class tax solutions. A simple tax saving calculator shows you extremely rapidly just how much you can earn (i.e. keep!), wherever you want to work – you can even use it whenever you’re thinking about new contract opportunities.
There’s a lot more too – the PayLessTax App is a one-stop shop for all kinds of income tax advice, bringing together information and support from professional tax organisations around the world.
Tax calculator: quickly get a ‘headline’ achievable net income rate for your next job – for example in Africa, Australia, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Scandinavia…
Tax advice: access the personal advice and tax planning support that can make your own circumstances work to your best possible advantage.
Capability statements: a huge range of highly detailed information on what can be achieved in countries from Algeria to Venezuela – and anywhere in between.
Accounting support: vetted suppliers who are able to help you with tax return preparation/submission and liaison with tax authorities – complete with all of the tax and accounting software you need.
Structure advice: find out everything you need to know about working as a self-employed freelancer, via your own limited company or by using an umbrella company.
You can even benefit from free insurance and medical cover, depending on what you decide to do next.
Download the PayLessTax App today and give the tax calculator a try – your next pay increase could be the easiest one you have ever achieved.
This is an Indian Income tax calculator app for the financial year 2013-14 & 2012-2013. It calculates an income tax for salaried people or individual tax payer based on the given Year, Person Age, Basic Amount, HRA for Metro/Non-Metro, DA (Dearness Allowance), Special Allowance, Sudexo Pass, LTA Received and Conveyance Allowance etc. Investment details and income tax exemptions are calculated on HBL (House Building Loan) Principal, Medical Bills, Medical Insurance, PF (Provident Fund), Mutual Fund, Profession Tax Paid etc, under the sections (80C, 80D, 80E, 80U) of the Indian Income Tax Rules.
Tax payer should enter accurate annual amount received or spent in the relevant boxes and keep empty if it’s not applicable to you. Once tax is calculated it gives break up of calculated income tax along with tax slabs.
Please give your comments and valuable suggestions … Thank you in advance.
Keywords: [Android Income Tax App, Android Ind Income Tax App, Android Indian Income Tax Calculator App, Android Income Tax Calc App, Android Indian Tax Calc App, Android Indian Tax Calculator App, Indian Income Tax Calc, Ind Inc Tax Calc Tax, Indian Tax Calculator, Income Tax, Income Tax Calculator, Calc, Calculator, Indian TaxCalc, 2012, 2013, 2014, FY 2012-13, FY 2013-14, FY 2012, FY 2013, FY 2014, Indian Tax, Tax Indian, Tax Slab, Personal Tax calculator,]
Tax Calculator includes the following features:
1) Income Tax Calculator
b) Australian Income
e) UK Income
f) US Income
2) Other Tax Calculators
a) Medicare Tax
b) Sales Tax
More from developer
Income Tax Calculator For salaried Indian Citizen.
For Year 2011-2012, 2012-2013
Form 16 (provided by your employer), Form 16 A (provided by a deductor), Income from a rented property. Housing loan payments.
Investments in various section done under section (VIA), such as 80C, 80CCC, 80CCD, 80D, 80DD, 80DDB etc.
Donations done under 80G(A), 80G(B), 80G(C), 80G(D)
Advance Tax, and self assessment tax payment.
Interest calculation in case of late payment of taxes due.
Provides the calculation sheet, which you can mail to your email, with details of Income sources, how has been your deductions considered, how is tax calculated base on the slab prescribed by income tax department of India.
A digital locker to keep your tax related documents safe which can be accessed anywhere, anytime
If you are not organizing your tax-documents and tax claim proof you will miss saving on taxes when it is time to file.
Also, this document trail will come in handy in case you receive a letter from the tax authorities to submit proof of income, deductions and taxes paid at later years.
The tax authorities can ask for these documents at a later stage (for last 6 years) if you are tax-audited. So, maintaining documentation is as important as filing the tax return within the due date.
“TaxDrive” is the fastest way to turn a pile of tax documents like - Form-16, medical, telephone, LTA expenses and receipts, insurance policy details etc and convert them into digital data to save you time, money and hassle.
This app saves the data on your phone locally.
Storage of this data online using the best bank level security (using your “Gmail” username) and only you can access them anytime you want (Coming soon!)
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO KEEP WHICH ARE NEEDED FOR TAX-FILING in INDIA
• PAN number
• Form-16 issued by your employer
• Bank statements / passbook for Interest Income on bank deposits.
• Statements of Interest Income besides Bank deposits
• TDS certificates issued to you by your bank and others
• Form 26AS - The Income Tax department of the Indian government shows you the tax credit you have received for Tax deducted at source. This typically should match all your TDS certificates. Link to Indian Government site to view Form 26AS
• Section 80C investment statements. Investments done under LIC, NSC, PPF qualify for Section 80C deductions.
• Charitable donation statements. Donations that can be claimed for tax deductions under Section 80G. Typically the receipt issued by the institute you donate to mentions the eligibility under Section 80G.
• Interest paid on housing loan. Interest on housing loan is eligible for tax saving upto Rs 1,50,000. This is for a self-occupied house.
• The following documents may also be needed for income tax return filing
• Stock trading statement. The stock trades that were made during the year may be taxed under Capital Gain.
• Section80CCF investments. Upto Rs. 20,000 can be claimed as tax deduction under this section
• Education loan interest payments