Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums Tour (8 sights)
* Luxembourg Heritage Tour (9 sights)
* Limpertsberg Quarter Tour (9 sights)
* Luxembourg Bars Tour (8 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (10 sights)
* Luxembourg Nightlife (7 sights)
* Gourmet Tour (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: French Phrasebook | German Phrasebook | Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Respect | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
1. Luxembourg: History | Geography | Climate | Government
2. Maps: City | Grand Duchy | Railways | Roads
3. Transport: Get in & Get around | Airport | Railway Station
4. Landmarks: See | Top 10 | Itinerary | Buildings & Structures | Museums | Performance Venues | Churches
5. By Area: Districts | Squares | Municipal Park
6. Grand Duchy of Luxembourg: Get in | Get around | Geography & Climate | History | Politics | Demographics | Transport | Culture | Cuisine | See | Architecture | Buy | Castles
6.1 Cities: Clervaux | Diekirch | Echternach | Esch-sur-Alzette | Esch-sur-Sure | Ettelbruck | Goeblange | Grevenmacher | Mamer | Mertert | Mondorf-les-Bains | Moselle Valley | Remich | Titelberg | Vianden
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
iGO24app helps guests and residents of Estonia to navigate in the variety of services in this country. In our catalog you will find restaurants, hotels, attractions, museums, SPAs and much more for interesting
In the app are also presented discount offers and special discounts exclusively for the users of the application. iGO24app events catalog will help you to find the most interesting events in near future.
In a free version you are able to browse maps of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia made by Jana seta and use GPS functionality.
If you subscribe to the full version, following features will be unlocked:
- browse higher quality maps from Jana seta, than in free version;
- offline maps for Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and capital cities;
- search for Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia addresses and places, localities, counties, parishes, rivers, lakes etc.;
- address identification by placing flag on the map;
- points of interest, speed cameras in Baltic countries and road works in Riga;
- Route planning between multiple points on the map;
- Calculation of driving time taken and distance in the route;
- TRaffic information in Riga with its renewal every five minutes;
- Aerial photographs of Latvia;
- Latvian topographic map scale 1:50000.
This application is not a navigation application, although it will help user to find objects, see them on map, make route and show the present location from GPS data and perform other functions mentioned in the description.
Subscription is based on yearly fee. To subscribe, you need to have:
- Google Account for payments
- BalticMaps.eu account
See more information at http://balticmaps.eu/mobile
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Piletikoode ei pea enam mäletama
* Piletiostude ajalugu
* Hetkel kehtivad piletid
* Hinnad ja tooted http://www.pilet.ee sealhulgas Tallinna ja Tartu transport, Elektriraudtee piletid, loomaaed, botaanikaaed, harrastuspüügiõiguse piletid, Nõmme ujula ja Overalli ID pilet.
Rakenduse kasutamine omal vastutusel, kahtluse korral kuula alati juhendeid ja kontrolli andmete õigsust. Hinnad ja piletivalik võivad ajutiselt erineda http://www.pilet.ee lehel toodust. Kontrolli uuendusi Marketist.
Probleemidest ja muust heast anna julgelt teada kommenteerides või e-maili teel. Igasugune tagasiside teretulnud.
Muudetud lühinumber, nüüd on see 1322*...
Estonian ID ticket purchases now available on Android.
REISI TARGALT rakenduse abil on võimalik registreerida oma reisile minek, s.t. anda välisministeeriumile teada, kuhu ja millal reisitakse. Hädaolukorras saavad Eesti konsulid oma reisi registreerinud inimestega kiiresti ühendust võtta ning jagada infot ja vajadusel abistada.
Reisija meelespea alajaotuses on kirjas näpunäited, kuidas tegutseda õnnetusse sattumisel või dokumentide varastamise korral.
Kontaktide all on kirjas kõikide Eesti esinduste andmed hädaolukorras kontakteerumiseks.
Reisiinfo riigiti alajaotusest saab teavet olukorra kohta sihtriigis, samuti infot selle kohta, milliseid dokumente nõutakse riiki sisenemisel ning muid reisimist puudutavaid soovitusi.
Visit app website for more info.
Parkimisajalugu, mitme auto lisamise võimalus, peamised alad kiiresti leitavad, muud alad jooksvalt lisatavad ja kasutatavad. "Minu alad" enim pargitud aladega. Püsiv teavitusikoon käimasolevast parkimisest.
Eesti ja inglise keeles.
Aitäh kõigi kommentaaride eest!
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Tallinn,Estonia,Map,Offline Map,vector map,mobile map,paper map,state,compass,place,nearby,city map,navi,poi,wi-fi,street search,OpenStreetMap,onboard map,map with me,travel guide
World Offline Maps company provides you with the amazing vector map mobile application, which allows you to browse maps anytime and anywhere and you don't need to pay for data connections.
No more costly roaming charges when you're abroad. It uses very detailed, high quality, map data from Openstreetmap supported by more than 500.000 users around the world.
• CORE FEATURES:
* It's fast and easy
* No mobile roaming charges
* On-board offline maps - no data connection required for map browsing, address search or navigation
* Complete offline functionality
* Compact maps in a vector data format (means high definition maps with detailed zoom)
* Simply browse maps by dragging and scrolling
• GPS POSITIONING:
* You will always be able to locate where you are with the GPS positioning
* Compass feature shows your orientation on the map
• EXCELLENT ROUTE GUIDANCE:
* World Offline Maps offers offline routing functionality for you
* Calculate routes just in seconds
* Automatic re-routing, in case you miss a turn, application re-routes you automatically
• DESTINATION SEARCH:
* Offline search for addresses
* Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
* Search instantly by clicking any point on the map and pressing "Navigate to"
• PLACES SEARCH:
* Points Of Interest (POI) search by name available (for example you can search: "UBS Bank", or "Mcdonalds")
* Search POI by category (bars, restaurants, museums, etc.) without internet connection
• KEYWORDS: Estonia, offline, maps, navigation, navi, poi, places, latitude, directions, indoor maps, local search, address, routing, gps, location search, positioning
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation (requires GPS )
-prompts when approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
*** For any question, contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com ***
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit existing GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to any route point.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline Estonia charts. Charts are created from EMA ENC data.
-Visually draw area to download
-Charts in WGS84 datum
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude coordinates
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POI list derived from the equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX tracks.
-Export to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (please visit http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/main/folio-catalog-nautical-charts-app for complete list)
Narva to Vergi
North from Bay of Tallinn
North from Hiiumaa
Parnu Bay, Estonian- Latvian Border
Islands Muhu, Saaremaa, Ruhnu
Nort-West Boarder of Estonia
Swedis and Irbe Strait to Estonia Border
Northern part of Island Hiiumaa
Contiquous Zone with Finland
East side of West Estonian Archipelago
Island Saaremaa-Island Hiiumaa
Estonian-Russian border, Narva Bay
This chart has been created in dKart Editor
Irbe Strait to Estonian border
Mustvee to Vasknarva
Kodavere to Raskopelski bay
Praaga to Kolpino Island
Toila to Narva-Joesuu
Purtse Port to Toila
Approaches to Ports of Tallinn and Muuga
West Coast of Island Hiiumaa
East Side of West Estonian Archipelago
Island Muhu-East Side of Saaremaa
Approaches to Ports of Soru and Triigi
West coast of Island Saaremaa
Peninsula Sorve, EE-LV Border
W from Saaremaa
Island Abruka,Estonian-Latvian border
Approach to Port of Parnu
Approach to Port of Kunda
Approach to Port of Vergi
Peninsula Kaberneeme to Port Loksa
Approaches to Ports of Tallinn and Muuga
Soela Strait to Triigi Bay
From Soela to Triigi
Loksa and Hara
Rukkirahu kanal-Rohukula sadam
Harbour Soru Vainameri (West-Estonian Archipelago)
Eesti Varav Channel
Miiduranna and Pirita Harbours
Virtsu Harbour and Virtsu Vanasadama
Munalaid and Manilaid
Piirissaar Harbour and Channel
River Emajogi 2, Kastre Village to Vana-Kastre Village
Emajogi 3,Vana-Kastre Village to Tartu
Tartu to Kardla Village
Kardla Village to Ramsi Village
Ramsi Village to Lake Vortsjarv
Lake Peipus to Kastre Village
Narva river (1,2,3,4,5), from Narva-Joesuu to Narva
High-detail map of Slovenia.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and direct line to destination for easy navigation (no turn-by-turn routing).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 斯洛文尼亞 - Slovinsko - la Slovénie - Slovenië - Σλοβενία - スロベニア - 슬로베니아 - Словенија - Słowenia - Словения - Slovenya
Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
✔ SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
✔ USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
✔ COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
✔ ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
✔ POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
✔ GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
✔ SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
✔ MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
✔ NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming – no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
✔ DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
✔ LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
✔ FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
✔ UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
✔ FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
India, Maps, navi, places, directions, local search, transit, free, offline, map, off, navigation, gps, travel, world, OSM, Openstreetmap, travel, guide, tourism, street, view, country, state, city, address, places, poi
MAIN CITIES ON THE MAP:
Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kanpur, Pune, Surat, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Indore, Bhopal, Ludhiana, Patna, Vadodara, Agra, Thane, Kalyan-Dombivali, Varanasi, Nashik, Meerut, Faridabad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Howrah, Visakhapatnam, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Rajkot, Amritsar, Jabalpur, Coimbatore, Madurai, Srinagar, Aurangabad, Solapur, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Ranchi, Gwalior, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysore, Tiruchirappalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Bareilly, Jalandhar, Navi Mumbai, Salem, Kota, Aligarh, Bhubaneswar, Moradabad, Gorakhpur, Raipur, Bhiwandi, Kochi (Cochin), Jamshedpur, Bhilai, Amravati, Cuttack, Warangal, Bikaner, Mira-Bhayandar, Guntur, Bhavnagar, Durgapur, Kolhapur, Ajmer, Asansol, Ulhasnagar, Siliguri, Saharanpur, Jamnagar, Bhatpara, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Kozhikode (Calicut), Nanded, Ujjain, Dehradun, Gulbarga, Tirunelveli, Malegaon, Akola, Belgaum, Mangalore, Bokaro, South Dumdum, Udaipur, Gaya, Maheshtala, Jhansi, Nellore, Jammu, Jalgaon, Davanagere, Kollam (Quilon), Panihati, Tirupur, Dhule, Bhagalpur, Rajpur , onarpur, Thrissur, Bellary, Muzaffarnagar, Korba, Rajahmundry, Kamarhati, Ambattur, Brahmapur, Ahmed...
Cameras are of different types. (traffic, tourist, weather ...)
If you like app share it on facebook too :)
★ Application is in English and camera names and regions are in Slovenian.
★ Camera refresh times depends of camera providers, not on us.
★ Cameras are grouped so you can find easy what you need.
★ You can add cameras to favorites for fast access.
★ You can change camera quickly by sliding screen over the image.
Left-right to get next-previous camera for current city/region.
If you open camera from favorites list sliding will show next/previos camera in favorites list.
There is share button so you can capture an image of current camera and send it with any application on your device that compatible with "share image" option.
Application have widgets in 3 sizes, so you can place cameras you use the most on your home screen.
You can "play camera", "stop camera" or "change camera or number of images in minute".
On most Android device you need to install application on internal memory (not on sd card) if you want to use widgets !!!
We dont own any of these cameras, they are all collected from the internet and source of the camera is displayed with every camera image.
You can choose 1 of 5 color schemes (green, purple, dark, blue and red)
Application is free / ad supported (classic admob ads at bottom)
Currently 345 cameras form 90 places/groups and counting.
Cameras are from 79 Camera providers, and sources with most cameras are:
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Luxembourg, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Luxembourg;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Luxembourg;
★ Discover the nightlife of Luxembourg! Bars, pubs & disco's in Luxembourg;
★ Book hotels in Luxembourg directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of Luxembourg;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!