In this App you will find articles, pod casts and videos. Buy just what you need or spend $20 for one month to see it all. You choose…… Come and go as you please!
Your bike needs to fit you and be comfortable, support your riding style and work for your skill level. End of story. YOU have to make it your own to fit YOUR needs.
To that end the free DMT App instantly provides riders all over the world the benefits of Dave’s extensive experience, knowledge and teachings, all of which started in 1995. At present, there are over 150 pieces of content in place.
Dave’s goal is to provide you with information enabling you to understand concepts in plain and straight forward terms. That evolving understanding will allow you to systematicallyevaluate and assess all facets of your bike and then allow you to confidently and systematically improve each aspect.
There will be constant updates each month on tire technology, suspension components and tuning, servicing data points, riding tips for the road and track and an evaluation of parts available from other manufacturers.
Who is Dave Moss?
Dave Moss has been working with street, track, amateur and professional racers for almost 20 years and has traveled the world helping motorcycle riders with seminars, workshops, suspension tuning road rides and track/race schools. He has reached millions of riders who have benefited from his experience and guidance. The DMT App brings you all of Dave's knowledge in video, podcast and text. If you can't find what you need use the Ask Dave feature and he will create the content for the App.
Your purchase of any content or monthly subscription helps Dave continue with his mission and funds his research allowing him to consistently produce more content to benefit our global community.
Is there content that you cannot find? With the “Ask Dave” feature, you can request content directly from Dave himself. Those requests join and queue and Dave will get to them as time and circumstances permit. To date all content requests have been fulfilled.
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
Olympic Recurve Silver Medalist Jake Kaminski,
Multiple-time World Champion Compound Archer Jesse Broadwater, and
Stabilization Expert Greg Poole.
APPtitune gives you the knowledge you need to set up and tune your bow like the Pros do it!
APPtitune covers the tuning and setup of Recurve Bows, Compound Target Bows and Compound Hunting Bows.
Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. APPtitune puts in-depth explanations of every aspect of bow and arrow Setup and Tuning at your fingertips, including: Limb Alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer Setup, Group Tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead Setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead Alignment and Tuning, Hunting Arrows, Bare-shaft Tuning, Walk-back Tuning, Paper Tuning, Yoke Tuning, Creep Tuning, Third Axis Leveling, and Arrow Setup.
APPtitune guides you through each step of the process, with clear, concise descriptions, photos and illustrations.
Learn from the Best of the Best! APPtitune features Pro Tips that reveal the secrets these three Archery Champions have discovered in their 53 combined years of winning experience.
Available soon in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
R1 튜닝 앱은 당신의 R1 드라이버의 샷을 새롭게 만들거나 잘못된 샷을 고칠 수 있게 합니다. 만약 당신이 드로우 타구를 원하거나 슬라이스를 고치고자 한다면 이 앱은 어떻게 그리고 어디에서 세팅을 조정해야할지 알려줍니다.
처음에 한번만 당신의 핸디캡, 왼손/오른손 그리고 현재의 R1세팅을 설정해놓으면, R1튜닝앱은 당신이 원하는 샷을 위한 설정값을 재빠르게 찾아줍니다.
이 앱은 연습장에서 사용하시는 것을 추천합니다. 샷의 변화를 더 잘 관찰할 수 있어 보다 정확하고 당신에게 최적화된 세팅 값을 찾기가 수월해 집니다.
당신의 R1 드라이버를 세팅한 후에 새로운 세팅값을 지인이나 친구에게 트위터, 페이스북 또는 이메일로 공유해 보세요.
튜닝 : R1 드라이버를 튜닝하여 당신에게 최적화된 탄도를 만들어보세요.
위치정보 : 가장 가까운 테일러메이드 매장을 찾을 수 있습니다.
회원가입 : 당신의 R1 드라이버를 세팅값을 등록하거나 이메일로 새로운 소식을 받으세요.
추가정보 : R1 드라이버에 대한 추가 정보 및 관련 영상
도움말 : 로프트 각, 페이스 각, 구질 조정을 좀 더 수월하게 할 수 있도록 도와주는 세부 페이지
Mark posts new videos every week and with automatic updates, you'll get them as soon as they're posted.
More than 12 lesson categories including:
-Grip and set up
-Mobile golf fun
Reviews from more than 10 companies including:
Also included within the app is a chance to star in one of Mark Crossfield's next YouTube video lessons. Record your swing within the app and send it straight to Mark and see if your swing gets chosen to take part in the The Golf Swing Weekly Fix Show. Improve your golf today with this great app. There are NO further charges or in app purchases, all content is free!
Biomechanics Bike Pro is an app aimed to calculate the right parameters to configurate your bike.
If your configuration is correct, you will realize less muscle load and ,of course, a better back position.
Biomechanics Bike Pro is the first app in the Spanish market to configurate your bike. It is one essential app to choose the correct size of your bike.
It can be used for racing or mountain bikes.
This app do not replace a professional study which is around 150 euros, but it can be a good starting point with a low -cost price
keywords: bici, bicicleta, montaña, carretera, medidas, biomecanica,bike, mtb, road,sillin,bicycle,btt, cycling, biomechanic, cranck, seat, seatpost, mountain, MTB, presión, presion, pressure
Artemis (the Coached version) is used by Team Netherlands and Team Italy, including top-archers like;
Sjef van den Berg, Peter Elzinga, Mike Schloesser, Irina Markovic, Inge Enthoven and many others!
With Artemis you can record your score and plot your arrows, but it can do much, much more. Archery has (or actually always was) a game of statistics, and this app can helps you with the statistical analysis to become a better archer.
For recurve or compound, target or field, archer or trainer/coach, Artemis offers you the tools to improve your or your athletes' performance.
ArtemisLite is free to use. Upgrading to Premium will unleash all analysis potential and an upgrade to Coached is perfect for the close cooperation between athletes and coaches.
Artemis is developed by Marcel van Apeldoorn; a former international archer, aerospace researcher, software developer, and assistant coach of the Dutch recurve and compound team.
Artemis has been tried and tested in many international events; Worldcups, European and World Championships and is actively used by top international archers. Not only in their training and preparations but also during these international events.
With Artemis, you can;
Record your setups
- Use different bows, sights, setups, quivers with different arrows
- Store lots of different tuning parameters for each setup, compound or recurve
- Store different sight settings for different bows you own
- Create custom matches, any number of ends with any number of arrows
- Use QR tags to create and share your rounds/matches
- Many target faces (World-Archer, Field, IFAA)
Record your matches and training sessions
- Full screen, intuitive and fast, different ways to record your scores, for a single archer or multiple archers
- Indicates the scoring value for correct placement
- Easily reposition shots when misplaced
- Record shot ratings (to filter out the obvious bad shots)
- Record shot timing
- Identify which arrow was shot
- Customize almost everything you want to record
During matches, Artemis can advice you on;
- Sight adjustement. The app will detect trends in movement of groups and will very accurately advice in sight adjustements
- Arrow consistency. The app will alert you when an arrow starts to hitting outside of the group, so you can replace it with a different arrow
- Review your color coded scorecard with lots of extra information
- Review your grouping and the trend of your grouping
- Review the individual arrow performances/grouping
After match performance analysis
- Plot your scores in time
- Plot your average scoring
- Plot your volumes per week or month
- Make scatter plots of shot timing vs accuracy achieved (gives in indication of how important shot timing is for you)
- Compare almost anything; build your own filters to compare different archers, bows, setups, different quivers, or individual arrows
- Compare shots on different target faces shot on different distances with each other
- Compare different archers, bows, arrows on a single target face or on a so-called 4-view (4 target faces at the same time)
And many more
- Share your results on facebook or email your coach with end-by-end face plots and scorecards
- No internet access required
- Your information is not sent to some database you do not have control over
- Backup and restore your database (on the device itself or on Google Drive)
- Import someone else database
- Synchronize your database with your coach/trainer
- Show your matches on a world map
It's not a simple app... but neither is becoming a top archer. You need to put in the effort and then Artemis will play an important role in your Archery!
Note: Golf Live Extra is currently available for Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner, Verizon FIOS, Cablevision Optimum, Suddenlink, Mediacom, Bend and Grande customers. We’ll be adding more cable providers shortly, so check back soon!
Key Swingbyte features include:
§ Club Head Speed; Swing Tempo; Face Angle at Impact; Face to Path; Club Path; Attack Angle; Shaft Lean; Swing Plane and more.
§ In-App video recording: uses your mobile device’s camera, auto trims video length and syncs with your 3D swing.
§ Swing comparison.
§ Swingbyte Laser Lines: red lines trace the path that the bottom of the club head and top of the handle create during the swing to help to illustrate the golfer’s plane and path.
§ Works with putting and full swing practice.
§ Easily share links to swings with an instructor or friends via social media.
Build belief and confidence in your game by practicing like you play.
• Long Game Practice… hitting fairways and greens
• Short Game Practice… scramble and putting drills
• Every shot recorded… practice under pressure
• Practice your mental routines… stay focused
• View your performance stats… challenge your personal best
“Just completed my first GRiP session and thought it was fantastic. I have been practicing quite a bit and the difference between using it and not is immense, I really felt as if I was playing golf rather than just hitting balls. It really got me focusing on my pre shot routine and visualising the shot”
“95% of golfers that practice are wasting their time. With GRiP you know you get absolute QUALITY practice and you will transform your game in half the time you probably would have done in the past”
Karl Morris (International Mind Coach)
“I have a strong belief that practice should be made more difficult and the player should be accountable for the quality of the shot they are hitting when practicing. I would highly recommend this to any golfer and coach that wants to improve.”
David Nable (2011 Queensland PGA Teacher of the Year – Australia)
Become a GRiP member today.
Unfortunately, there is no perfect setup which works for each and every track. You need to fine-tune your suspension in order to get perfect traction.
But how to keep track of your setup if you do not have your own World Cup mechanic at hand?
MyBikeSetup helps you to find and keep your settings stored for each track. It works for every fork and rear shock and you always have it at hand, right on your mobile phone...
Arranca la aplicación, selecciona la ruta que deseas hacer o crea la tuya propia.
Asegúrate de que dispones de conexión GPS antes de comenzar.
Dispones de 3 niveles de precisión GPS, en función de si tu prioridad es el trazado preciso (que requiere conectividad óptima con los satélites GPS) o tener garantizada la conexión. ¡Tú decides!"
• Rutas Bike & Go: 50 rutas de montaña y carretera creadas por ciclistas de toda España
• Crea tus propias rutas, realiza las rutas de nuestra selección o las propuestas por otros usuarios de Bike & Go
• Consulta las rutas más populares, las más cercanas o las más recientes
• Marca y valora tus rutas favoritas para tenerlas siempre accesibles
• Obtén estadísticas en tiempo real sobre el transcurso de tu ruta: tiempo, velocidad, distancia, desnivel, altitud, hitos
• Consulta el mapa, el trazado de la ruta y el gráfico de desnivel
• Toma fotos de puntos de interés, deja consejos para otros usuarios o simplemente captura tus momentos
• Disfruta de Realidad Aumentada para ubicar los puntos de interés de una ruta.
• Guarda las estadísticas de tus carreras: tiempo, velocidad media, distancia y calorías consumidas.
• Herramientas: linterna, brújula y llamada al 112, en caso de emergencia.
• Haz rutas de montaña (BTT) o carretera (BC).
• Personaliza la cuenta atrás y empieza cuando quieras.
• Ajusta la precisión del GPS para obtener los mejores resultados.
• Crea tu perfil y registra tus estadísticas.
• Invita a tus amigos y sigue su actividad.
• Comparte tus rutas y estadísticas con otros usuarios de Bike & Go y con el resto del mundo a través de Twitter y Facebook.
• Recomienda la aplicación por email.
• Aprende todo acerca del Movistar Team. Historia, plantilla, próximas carreras, últimos resultados...
• Mantente al día de las noticias del equipo.
• Accede a fotos, vídeos y descargas del equipo.
• Equípate como el Movistar Team en la tienda oficial.
Movistar pone la tecnología al servicio del ciclismo mediante esta aplicación de fácil manejo y excelentes prestaciones.
¡Ayúdanos a formar el equipo ciclista más grande del mundo!
Compartida, la vida es más.
Nota: El uso continuado del GPS, funcionando en segundo plano, puede disminuir dramáticamente la vida de la batería.
Negozio specializzato nella vendita, riparazione e consulenza dei più grandi marchi mondiali di ciclismo nonché abbigliamento, integratori, biomeccanica e consulenza di preparazione atletica.