Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
Both Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon belong to the roguelike genre. The dungeon and items are randomly generated, so no two play sessions are the same. Roguelike games are difficult and feature permanent death (no loading a save to try again!). While you may try and fail many times, this makes winning all the more satisfying.
Here are the current differences from Pixel Dungeon:
- Rogue class reworked with a new exclusive item!
- Texts and boss/quest encounters in the sewers completely reworked!
- Rings completely overhauled, 6 totally new rings!
- New item class: ARTIFACTS! unique utility items that do not need scrolls of upgrade!
- New food item/plant added, you'll have to find it!
- Many potions/seeds/scrolls tweaked to be more useful, a few nerfed as well.
- Dew vial no longer autorevives, but can now bless an ankh.
- All sources of health potion farming nerfed.
- many balance tweaks and bugfixes
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is constantly being updated, so expect this list to grow!
It is of the utmost importance that Shattered Pixel Dungeon still feels and plays like Pixel Dungeon, if you encounter any bugs or issues please contact me and I will try to sort them out. If something seems out of place or overpowered/underpowered, let me know and I'll look into it.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is open source under the GPLv3 Licence. It is currently using v1.7.2a of Pixel Dungeon's source, and will be updated when new source is available. You can find the current Shattered Pixel Dungeon source here: https://github.com/00-Evan/shattered-pixel-dungeon
If you would like to do any work with this source code, please contact me first as a courtesy.
- Multiplayer works best in Wi-Fi / 4G
- Hosting a game requires portforwarding for the port 6510
- The game is very heavy, older devices will have terrible FPS
- Get the game on STEAM if you want to really enjoy it
- This is the absolute best we can come up with for the mobile port, sorry.
The kingdom of Tarethiel has been taken over by creatures of hell. Your mission is to cleanse the kingdom and free the citizen from the agonizing wrath of the demon child called Damien. Grab your axe, bow, gun or magic powers and start purging the Gate Keepers and their minions!
Hero Siege is a gore filled Hack N Slash game with heavy Rogue-like elements. Choose a class and start your survival journey. Find secrets, obtain items, slay hordes of different enemies and bosses.
The gaming experience is boosted with Haptic Effects by Immersion!
Hero Siege is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 100 unique crafted items that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Over 40 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 50 Achievements to unlock!
- Many different perks to unlock!
- Customize your character!
- 3 Acts which all consist of 5 zones + lots of randomly generated dungeons!
- 3+ unlockable classes!
- 3 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Haptic Effects
- MOGA controller support
- NVIDIA Shield support
Follow us in Facebook to give your opinions and feedback and we can answer your questions!
Strong inspiration from games such as: Diablo -series, Binding of Isaac, Zelda -series, Minishcap, Every awesome roguelike game out there!
Check out the "Fellowship Edition" to play online with your friends!
A dungeon exploration experience based on traditional roguelikes, but with a modern user interface designed upfront for mobile devices.
Ananias is designed from the ground up with the idea of a straightforward user experience for a touch screen device; interactions are optimized so you don't have to waste time with cumbersome movement, while still allowing you to explore the dungeon and fight the dwellers of the dungeon.
A simple gameplay is also a strong design focus; the game is designed for you to be able to do quick playthroughs, trying to delve deeper into the dungeon every time.
There are 41 enemy types, each with an unique feature that makes him stand apart from the rest. We are favoring uniqueness versus quantity in the monster design.
At the beginning of the game you can pick a monster pet to join you in your adventure, each one of them has different abilities and can evolve into powerful creatures using magic spells found into the dungeon.
There are 4 classes, each one with its own strengths and weaknesses:
* Shoots liquid at enemies (Acid, Liquid Fire, and other potions)
* Can mix reagents into potions without danger of explosion.
* Starts with powerful potions (Flame Potion for example which deals a lot of fire damage when thrown)
* Can cast the most powerful spells without danger of backfiring
* Extends power of magic wands
* Starts with powerful spells (like Charm Monster which makes any creature become your ally)
* Can use all weapons and armor
* Blocks attacks using his shield
* Extends lifetime of weapons
* Never misses a shot with a bow
* Performs critical damage with bows
* Prevents arrows from breaking
The levels in the dungeon are randomly generated every time you play, so you have to explore the level gathering useful equipment and looking the stairs to the next level, while avoiding death and managing your limited resources.
...will you drop your spare weapon and carry this potion with you, knowing it could be useful on the next level?
...will you risk attacking a group of enemies to fetch that powerful armor that could save your life? or will you better run away to save your hitpoints
...will you withstand the enemy attacks to reach the backrow and kill the phantom who is constantly healing all others?
...will you carry with you that powerful weapon to use it against strong enemies two levels below, even if that means using up inventory space and attacking with a weaker weapon?
The odds are against you, but if you die there's always a chance to start again and wish for better fortune
It's completely FREE! No advertising! Nothing to buy with real money! There is the option to make a small donation for those interested in supporting the development of the game.
Start your adventure by choosing your name and a distribution for your three main stats: Attack, Defense, and Speed.
You will be asked for a first mission in the first location.
You can do many things in the villages:
· Buy equipment, potions and tools in the shop.
· Eat at the bar.
· Rest at the inn.
· Obtain craft recipes in the Craftshop so you can craft things.
· Learn a Skill from the Skillmaster.
You can go to places like mountains, forests, caves, rivers, cemeteries ...
Depending on the location, if you have the right tool, you can do many things:
· Use a pick at the mine, in order to obtain minerals so you can craft other tools, weapons or armor.
· Use an axe to cut down trees to get wood, which you can use to craft as well!
· Use a fishing rod to fish fishes! Can you collect them all?
· Use a shovel to dig treasures!
· Collect plants!
· Of course, kill monsters! Then try to chop them for raw foods, or use a skinning knife to get their skin!
Use the Skills to gain an advantage:
· Firecamp: To cook raw food!
· Vision: To be able to see if there is a monster or a village in any direction!
· Invisible: Become invisible to monsters so they don't attack you!
· Consider: To see if the enemy is too strong before engaging in a fight!
There are more things that can add to a game that is still ongoing. I am the only developer who is behind all this, but I try to update as often as I can.
I hope you have fun well with my first big project!
Terrain of dungeon changes every time! ?
Variety of items, monsters, some of personality dungeon,
Trying to complete!
ー Full version Introduction ー
* Ads will disappear
* Add third weapon button
* Add weapon switch button
* Add pierce switch button
* Add other dash button
* ITEM BOX 3 (Deposit 20.000G)
* Add pad type 2
Endless Depths 2 is a sequel to the popular Endless Depths and Endless Nights RPGs available in the app store. It uses the TitanFire RPG system, which focuses on building a strategic defensive combat system. This class-based game encourages a mixing and matching of classes, including special classes that can be unlocked as the character progresses.
Endless Depths 2 Features:
* Classic rogue-like game play and turn-based strategy
* Farm gold and gems that carry over from one character to the next
* Craft items from the gold you've acquired (even gold gained from previous characters)
* Start with 4 basic classes (Warrior, Adventurer, Cleric, Mage) and discover over 20 new classes as you progress
* Start as 6 basic races (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling, Half-Ogre) each with their own unique ability
* The game starts over with increased difficulty should you defeat Mephistopheles
You can find online help for the game at http://www.nations-software.info/endless-depths-help or by clicking "Online Help" from within the game.
***All new to the Endless series*** See the nuts and bolts as the status will display your dice roll and any bonuses compared to your enemy's dice roll and bonuses.
Dungelot 2 is a remarkably simple and engaging roguelike. Develop your character, find and upgrade equipment, hunt for treasure and useful items, and, above all, survive.
Perfect for quick breaks and brief play sessions.
Dungeon dives last 5-10 minutes
No two adventures are ever the same! Dungeons are randomly generated for each new character.
Unique gameplay experience:
Simple controls and a fresh perspective on the RPG
Battles with deadly dungeon lords:
Loot new artifacts from bosses and show 'em what you're made of!
Survive for as long as you can!
Avoid traps, evade enemies, and use your character's spells and special abilities to stay alive!
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
Level up based on which weapon you use.
Randomly generated items.
Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
Enemies with disgusting faces.
Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
You got 7 days before he can start his evil ritual to summon an ancient demon from the sacrificing of the children. Each region of the realm contains some dangerous place where you can find various help and you can choose your own path to choose your rewards. But do not loose time, if you want to save all the children...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and save the children to prevent the blood cult to summon the demon.
You can try the free version here
- Turn based RPG
- Roguelike: Dying is fun!
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinity for more diversity and replayability
The Kingdom of Gulinde is now falling into danger and darkness. Too many of the foul undead, vicious beasts and devious rogues are spreading through the precious kingdom. As the greatest hero of the land it is up to you to clear out the ancient dungeons.
★ Real-time movement and combat
★ Randomly generated dungeons and loot!
★ Lots of varied and powerful loot
★ Enemy and boss characters
★ Friendly, merchant and quest characters!
★ Melee and ranged combat
★ Devious traps
★ Breakable barrels, locked doors and chests
★ Mysterious shrines and portals
★ Powerful spells
★ Secrets and epic quests!
★ Auto-save system with three game slots
★ Three player character classes - Warrior, Mage and Ranger
★ Player character XP leveling-up
★ Customizable player equipment and attributes / stats
★ Unlock new character skills when leveling up!
★ Optional resurrection when killed
Android immersive mode supported for android version 4.4 onwards.
Phone and tablet devices both supported.
Full SD support (install to SD)
** Permissions explained : android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
These permissions allow the game to save and load game data files on the SD card.
Send any feedback or problems to -
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
You are the king (or queen!) of the thriving kingdom of Siralim. It is your duty to protect your kingdom and its people from the dangers lurking beyond your castle's walls. Summon hundreds of unique creatures to fight by your side as you adventure through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomly generated quests. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
Here's a taste of what Siralim has to offer:
- Much like a roguelike, adventure through endless randomly generated dungeons and complete randomly generated quests.
- Capture and summon any of 229 unique creatures to fight by your side in strategic battle. Each creature has its own distinct abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Support your creatures in battle by casting over 120 devastating spells.
- Fight in challenging battles that reward thoughtful strategy rather than mindless button mashing.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures' power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 300 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Craft powerful eggs which will someday hatch into god-like creatures.
- Fight in your kingdom's battle arena for fame, fortune, and glory.
- Summon powerful boss fights using magical sigils. If you can defeat these bosses, you will be rewarded with extremely rare crafting materials and other treasure.
- Infinite playability in true roguelike fashion. There are no level caps, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
- A roguelike overworld where you can see your enemies approach you before battle begins. Navigate strategically if you want to avoid the most dangerous battles.
- Looking for an even greater challenge? Play the game in the roguelike permadeath mode, where each battle might be your last.
Siralim was heavily inspired by games like Dragon Quest Monsters (or Dragon Warrior Monsters as the early games were called in the West). Please visit us at www.siralim.com.
Note: Siralim is free to try up until your character reaches level 15. After that, you must purchase the game through a one-time in-app purchase for $4.99 USD. This game does not have any other in-app purchases, cash shops, or anything like that.
Hoplite aims to make you think before you act. Every move counts!
Make strategical choices to upgrade your abilities.
Procedurally generated levels give a new experience every play.
Leaderboard and achievements through Google Play - This is optional. Don't log in when prompted if you don't want to use it!
Pocket Tactics: 5/5. http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-hoplite/
Touch Arcade: 5/5. http://toucharcade.com/2014/01/08/hoplite-review/
A one time purchase, granting premium features across multiple devices* (using Google Play).
Venture deeper, earn achievements and unlock additional choices.
Available via in-app purchase of US$1.99
* Please note: In-App purchases are not available instantly on devices they were not purchased from. You will need to wait a few hours or clear Google Play's cache on the second device.
The procedurally-generated dungeon and vast array of possible items gives immense replay value. Some games you'll find a good weapon early, other times you'll rely on wands or potions, or some combination. Sometimes in sheer desperation you'll read a random unidentified scroll... will it be a scroll of fire that incinerates your clothes? Will it be a blessed scroll of teleportation for the ultimate escape?
If you have every played NetHack, DCSS, etc, this game will show you a whole new form of the "roguelike" genre.
This game is as much about the journey as the destination. You will die frequently, but you will learn tricks that will help your next valiant attempt until you one day conquer the dungeon!
When you get good enough to survive to 300 feet, you will be asked to upgrade your character to access the full dungeon. This is a one-off purchase for each type of character (for example, the sorcerer and sorceress are a single type - Evil Mages). The whole game can be played with any character - you only need to purchase your favourite character(s). This can also be seen/purchased in advance under Options/Store.
Some older versions are available from http://wazhack.com/android
It features more randomness, more levels, more challenges and more fun than vanilla NetHack, trying to be the game NetHack would be if it were still in development.
+ Customizable UI
+ Two tilesets in addition to ASCII mode
+ Touch screen support
+ Soft keyboard support
+ Physical keyboard support
+ Trackball support
+ Optional Wizard mode
+ Custom tilesets
+ Lock View: do not center around character if map can fit on screen