This is Awesome! 😁 A lot of music players don't have a good sound pack like this one. I've been using PlayerPro for 2 years now and I really enjoy everything the team does to provide a good sound for music lovers. Thank you for this wonderful gift! 😆
update problems the sound is improved but now i can't play some random songs that before updating didn't have any problem. The player gives me this error "Sorry the player does not support this type of audio file."
Was Perfect I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but on my note 5 there is "popping" in the audio when the screen is off. After deactivating dsp pack the audio is normal again.
DSP pack terminates The DSP pack terminates usually after one minute. Error is : Sound pack terminated due to unhandled exception please restart player pro to resume it. I restart then again it gives the same error please fix. Using Android 6.0. worked great before
New Update Fixed Everything! Was having an issue with bass boost effect not sticking with each song change. Update 5.1 fixed it! I couldn't be happier!
Update is interesting I like that I can customize my equalizer a lot more than before but hoping some bugs can be fixed before it truly becomes great for me
- New 32/64-bit audio rendering engine with high-resolution audio support.
- Support of bit depths and sampling rates up to 32-bit and 384 kHz.
- Choice between two resamplers (SW and SoX).
- Ability to change the resampler dithering method.
- Option to output in mono format.
- Upgraded all codecs (many bug fixes and performance improvements).
- Added new codecs: ape, opus, mpc.
- New 64-bit audio effects.
- Now runs inside the same process as PlayerPro.
- Various bug and stability fixes.
3in1 music app: MP3 Player - Equalizer - Bass Booster. The best Music Volume EQ
An audiophile class music player with a hi-res 32/64-bit audio rendering and DSP