•Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
•An interactive map optimized for both innetwork (3G/4G/LTE) and WIFI performance.
•250 meter radar, the highest resolution available.
•Future radar to see where severe weather is headed.
•Regional lightning data.
•High resolution satellite cloud imagery.
•Current weather updated multiple times per hour.
•Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models.
•Ability to add and save your favorite locations.
•A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness.
•Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service.
•Op-tin push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather.
- Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
- Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
- NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
- Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
- Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
- Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
- Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
- Integrated compass overlay for 3GS models
- Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
- Ability to easily save your favorite locations
- Full featured and user tested
- Earthquake plotting - tap on an earthquake to display its detail
- iOS 4 compatibility
▪ Sweeping Radar
▪ Future Radar
▪ Satellite/Radar combined layer
The e-Paper is an exact replica of the printed newspaper. You can flip through pages and skim headlines just as you would with the printed newspaper in your hands. View articles, photos, games and comics with the click of a button.
The Tampa Tribune e-Paper offers many exciting features including:
30 Day Archive
Daily notification feature
Includes Highlands Today, Hernando, Pasco Tribune & MacDill Thunderbolt
This is a special edition of the Tampa Tribune e-Paper. This edition is for any school that contacts The Tampa Tribune to join the News in Education program that is funded by generous donations from the community. At that time a password will be supplied the school to access the app.