Through T-Box App schools can easily and immediately share information of interest to their community members, especially with parents.
Is there news to share with the whole community? Following a few steps, the school platform administrator can create the news with text, images and links. Then it is published and this news reaches directly to all members of the community through the application on their smartphones. Similarly, newsletters can be shared, school calendar events, institutional documents and homework, among others.
To use T-Box App it is necessary to have a student, teacher or parent account. The accounts are administered by each school and are activated annually according to the service contract with T-Box.
The application is organized into four main sections:
This section lists all assigned school assignments and events. They are sorted according to the date and are differentiated by colors. You can use the section filter to view the entire calendar or display only a specific type of item, for example "School events"
Here valuable school information can be shared:
- Important news for the community.
- General school information.
- Bulletins to inform about topics of interest to all members of the community or to specific groups.
- School calendar showing the events and delivery homework dates that have been generated by teachers.
- Institutional documents with files that the school wants to share with its members: regulations, educational publications, among others.
Provides access to the T-Box Planet wall and the main T-Box School options, if the school has this tool. If a parent has more than one child in the school, it is important to select the child to be viewed from the account management. The information changes according to that selection!
From Student space it is posible:
- Access wall publications by teachers and other grade level students.
- Check the attendance record on a specific date.
- Review a summary grades by period.
- Access the record of follow-up appointments with all the details of the meeting.
- Codes of conduct assigned by period can also be verified.
The last section of the application allow sending and replying to text messages with community contacts that are linked to the active user. The "New message" button allows starting a new conversation with the available contacts.
From the Settings option the app session can be closed, activated or deactivated the notifications and change the language.
Through the notifications “advertisements" can be found to inform, for example, about new school homework or news of interest. By looking at the notification, it can be possible to see a summary and go to the app to see the detail.
In T-Box we say yes to the technology that contributes positively in the integral formation of our students. We hope you get the most out of this app!