My Personal Vault (MPV) allows you to store sensitive data by entering a name for a field then associating your data with that name. You may group named data fields and categorize groups giving you two levels of organization.
MPV allows the storage of all textual data such as:
- bank and credit Card accounts, access usernames, password and secret question/answers.
- Online web site addresses, username and passwords
- Automobile associated such as EzPass, VINs etc.
- Insurance associated data
MPV has these features:
- No Internet interaction.
- Application access via Master Password or Samsung Fingerprint
- Simple data centric interface to allow you fast access with out distractions.
- Insert data without the rigid templates common to other apps.
- Predictive text as you type showing previously used data for entry fields.
- 2 levels of organization (category and group) allowing you to organize data as you see fit.
- Copy group feature.
- Multiple Security layers: Secures data fields separately from the database security.
- Export/Import to/from encrypted file. Transfer the backup file to off device storage in case device is lost.
- Support Feature to send support and feature requests to Togglebolt Software.
- Log viewer for total transparency.
- Text size adjustment on all data pages.
- Easily accessed Help pages.
- GET_ACCOUNTS - used to personalize the security of your data. Not used for any other reason.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for Export, Import and Support data files
- READ_LOGS - for support and log viewer feature.
- WRITE_USE_APP_FEATURE_SURVEY - for Samsung fingerprint support.
Import data from CSV.