Raid Boss - Tier list, types and counters for PoGo is an application to help you defeat the raid bosses by checking the best counters, weaknesses and stats of a monster.
A Raid Boss is a PKMN that takes over a Gym for a few hours. During this time your gym is not accessible for fighting and you can't feed berries to the PKMN defending the gym. The raid boss is a lot stronger than its normal version you can encounter in the wild. You'll need help from other Pokémon GO trainers to defeat this stronger PKMN in order to win a few prices (such as TM, berries and potions) and to have a chance of catching it.
Depending on your level, you'll be able to defeat a Raid Boss up to 2-3 stars (representing the difficulty, the maximum stars, for legendaries, being 5). It's recommended to choose the right Poke types and fight in teams with other fellow trainers! This app helps you for the first part, select the right PKMN to counter the raid boss.
Discover all the Raid bosses, their weaknesses and recommended counters in order to defeat them!
Be able to defeat and capture normal, rare and legendary raid bosses when they attack your local gyms!
Get the app, check the boss weakness and some of its best counters, pick your best team and win the fight to gain many rewards and the chance of capturing the raid's boss.
Elegant - flat design - app containing a curated list of all the current raidbosses and their related informations.
The application will be updated when the official game receives an update and new raid bosses are implemented, don't be surprised to see the newest exclusive legendaries in the list, it just means they are coming soon in the next release of the game!
Use the searchbar to get the information you want about a raid boss faster!
Get all the data you need about moves: their consumption, energy generation, damages and type. Compare the charge and quick moves.
You can find in this guide the best quick and charged moves for each counters. It doesn't mean you have to have monsters with those moves, they simply are the best moves for the counter.
Win all your raids with the help of "Raid Boss".
Some of the legendaries in this list are not implemented in game yet, or not available anymore. They are still in the app as a reference, for you to be prepared for the next update of the game.
Click on any PKMN to see its details in order to win your raid battle!
= DISCLAIMER =
* I'm open to suggestions, I have implemented many features because of a feedback in the comments. Please feel free to give positive and negative feedbacks. I just wanted to make this app for myself and thought it could help other fellow PoGo players.
* I typed all the data by hand so if you see an absurdity such as a Ground type attack for Alakazam, it must be that I made a typo, it will most likely be corrected in the next update!
* The images in the app icon and some images in the app itself are made https://www.flaticon.com/authors/nikita-golubev from www.flaticon.com
* Pokémon images by The Artificial (http://theartificial.nl/pokemonicons/)
* This app is an unofficial Pokemon Go guide only, it is not authorised nor created by the creator of the game. This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". If you feel there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact me directly.