By clicking "Install", you consent to the installation of the TD MyAdvantage app provided by TD Insurance* and to any future updates or upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD MyAdvantage app and any future updates and upgrades will or may perform the functions described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the TD MyAdvantage app from your device.
What is the TD MyAdvantage program?
The TD MyAdvantage program is a usage-based insurance savings program that is 100% voluntary and free! It's designed to reward safe driving behaviour - the safer you drive, the more you could save. The data collected will only be used to calculate your potential savings.
TD MyAdvantage rewards safe drivers based on individual driving behaviours. Using a technology called telematics, it allows actual driving habits to be analyzed and measured.
The TD MyAdvantage app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
How does it work?
If you’re a TD Insurance auto customer, saving is easy:
1. Contact a TD Insurance Representative at 1-866-223-1030 to enroll in the TD MyAdvantage program and receive a unique Activation Code.
2. Log in with your code and start driving. The app will capture your driving data on each trip, including GPS locations, mileage and driving style elements such as speed, acceleration, cornering and braking.
3. This information will be used to create your personalized driving score.
4. This score is used to calculate discounts that could be applied to your premium when it’s time to renew your policy, and suddenly safe driving makes even more cents.
Benefits of enrollment:
• Get a discount of 10% (5% in Quebec) on your insurance premium just for enrolling in TD MyAdvantage, and potentially save up to 25%** on renewal.
• Encourage all drivers on your policy to adopt safe driving habits by getting them to enroll in the TD MyAdvantage program.
Additional app features:
• Safer driving habits – get helpful driving tips and advice based on your current driving habits, so you can continue to drive safely and possibly earn a discount on your premium when it’s time to renew.
• Earn badges - badges are fun awards you can earn through the app by meeting challenges designed to help you become a safer driver. The better you drive the more badges you can earn!
The TD MyAdvantage app collects the following data for each trip you make:
• GPS data (location information, speed)
• Acceleration, speeding, braking and cornering derived from GPS or accelerometer data
• Time of day
• Confirmation of when the app is being turned on and off
• Mobile device ID
• Battery level and charging status
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection information
• Internet connectivity (Cellular or Wi-Fi)
Please note: TD MyAdvantage uses your phone's GPS services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Your driving data is used to calculate your driving score. Your data is then securely transmitted to the app to display scores.
If you experience problems with the TD MyAdvantage app you can call 1-866-223-1030, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.
If you require assistance, contact us by phone at 1-866-223-1030, or by mail at TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto, ON, M5K 1A2 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
*For the purpose of this App, TD Insurance refers to the following personal lines insurance companies within TD Bank Group: Security National Insurance Company, Primmum Insurance Company, TD Home and Auto Insurance Company and TD General Insurance Company. Product availability may vary by province. Please contact us at 1-866-223-1030 for eligibility.
**Conditions and exclusions apply to all offers. For more information please contact us at 1-866-223-1030.