Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Able to Score up to 4 Archers at the same Time
- Able to Save other archers scores and view them at a later date
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Record Archers and Witness Signature against each Score. Shown on XLS Export
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address as XLS and CSV
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
- User friendly scoreboard
- Best score sharing opportunities
- "Las Vegas" targets for compound bow
- Zoomed preview for better precision
- Export score in PDF format
- Dropbox backup
Historically, archery has been used for hunting and combat, while in modern times, its main use is that of a
competitive sport and recreational activity." [Wikipedia]
The information in this app will serve as a guide to the beginner in the purchase of suitable equipment and will also
provide instruction in shooting techniques and tips on hunting.
The ability to shoot well is acquired through strict self-discipline and compliance with approved shooting methods.
The material here is intended to guide the beginner in acquiring good shooting form which will become a habit through
Measure arrow velocity, kinetic energy, drop, and flight-time. Bowometry goes beyond the limitations and expense of traditional chronographs, making it easy to discover the true performance of your bow and arrow.
Create and manage equipment profiles. Testing multiple bow and arrow configurations is the best way to learn which combination of speed and power best suits your needs. Bowometry links equipment details to each shot, so you can easily track and compare performance differences.
Save detailed ballistics records for each shot. Bowometry keeps historical shot data at your fingertips, and can export your shot history with the push of a button for further analysis in a spreadsheet program.
Adjustable chronograph settings. Bowometry can detect shots from even the quietest bows with an adjustable sensitivity setting.
Bowometry goes beyond the limitations and expense of traditional chronographs, making it easy to discover the true performance of your bow and arrow from launch to impact. A valuable mobile tool for bow hunters and target archers alike!
Remember to always exercise safety and caution when firing your bow!
Simply sight your bow at three known distances and record your distance/elevation settings in the app. These three sight marks provide the app with all the calibration data needed to develop a quadratic regression model of impact points.
Suitable distance choices for the calibration references would be the closest and furthest target distance you generally shoot over and a middle distance around half way between these two. Distances outside the calibration range are limited to half the difference between the closest and furthest calibration distance.
Units of measure to use for the distance and elevation are arbitrary. I use metres for distance and millimetres for elevation with my compound target bow. But yards, feet, ticks, clicks, or whatever will work just as well.
• In most situations, the app will provide accurate sight elevations for all distances within the calibration reference range. Sight elevations for distances extending outside the calibration range are also calculated, but may be less reliable.
• Be aware of parallax effects when setting sight marks at close distances. DO NOT use a calibration reference of, say 10 metres and expect the regression model to be accurate. I have found the ideal calibration reference distances are 20m, 40m, and 70m for bows that can flick arrows faster than 200fps.
* Manage bows
* Manage trainings
* Intuitive input of the results
* Scoreboard (with print functionality for Android 4.4 and above)
* Material Design principles
* Android Wear support
Bugs and new features
If you find any bugs or you have ideas for new features you can either contact me directly or use the following ticket tracking system: https://bitbucket.org/DreierF/my-targets/issues
If you're interested to participate in the beta test of MyTargets app, you can do it gladly by joining the following G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102686119334423317437
App about :-
- Archery history and all information.
- Archery Rules And Regulations.
- How to correct shooting and its techniques.
- info about equipment.
- Facts about archery and many more...
New Features - Automatic Silent mode when you start a new game. Take PDF of your Score Sheet. Enter score in any order the Dashboard will display in descending order
New in version 1.4
- Improved swipe function on the main screen
- Zoom function (Beta - 3x Zoom)
- Bug fix : Date now has correct month
- Screen tilting deactivated when on target face screen to avoid loss of data
- Galaxy Tab support
- Round shot holes
- Center button on directional pad places shot
Position your shot, then use either the “Volume Up” button to zoom in (Volume Down to zoom out again) or “long click” on the display (>1 second) to zoom in/zoom out.
The zoomed view can’t be moved around (yet). I’ll only implement this if it is requested by enough people.
Validating a shoot with “Ok” also zooms out.
*** If you'd like to see specific target faces or round templates hard coded into the app, please let me know ***
*** Thanks to everyone who took the time to send in bug reports and their ideas to help ArcheryBuddy become a better app. ***
Follow us through our social media and check out our riders and our you tube channel.
Download the app to win a load of prizes and be kept up to date with what's hot and not in the extreme sports world.
If you are visiting Australia this is a must see destination....
- Beautiful design
- Archers can zoom in, zoom out, and move the scoreboard
- Touch the screen to mark your arrows
- Create profile and set archery specific settings
- App automatically detects your location using GPS for each session
- Choose various targets based on distance
- App stores for each session / distance
- Time , Date
- X, 10s and 9s shot
- You can compare your score to your previous best scores as shown in a beautiful scorechart and markings on scoreboard
- Scorechart can be viewed anytime during the play in a beautiful chart
- The app supports 6 and 3 arrow/end
The hits can be added via the plus and minus buttons or by directly entering the number of hits for a given ring (0-10).
The Rings Counter shows the overall number of hits, the calculated score and the average points per hit.
The score can be copied into the clipboard via a menu function. The "empty" button clears all entries.
A simple little tool that helps to avoid miscounting your hits.
- In addition to the overall number of entered hits and the score, the app now shows the average points per hit.
- English language support
- In addition to the puls and minus buttons, the number of scored hits per ring can now be entered directly.
- Bugfix: The entries no longer disappear when rotating the display.
- Initial release
Archery handicaps are very useful for tracking skill level progress.
Archery handicaps also allow archers of different skill to compete against one another, but allow calculations are not currently supported by this app.
There is an option to record your calculated handicaps. Swipe to navigate to the list of recorded handicaps and a graph that shows them over time.
If you like this app, please provide a review, or give it a plus one in Google+.
Feel free to send any feature requests or bug reports by email.
If you run this on a 10 inch tablet, please send me a screenshot by email so I can add it to the play store listing.