This project is open source, hosted at http://code.google.com/p/android-dice-game
This is an unofficial Android version of the board game, it is not associated with or endorsed by Mayfair Games or any of the other publishers of the original game.
The goal of the game is simple. Move the various elements to their matching elements. Select the elements and drag them in the direction you want them to go.
As you progress along, you will be faced with more challenging levels in which you will have to strategically move the various blocks.
With Elements, you can play with the Taoist basic elements: Fire, Wood, Water, Metal and Earth.
The free game is packed with 500 Levels for your enjoyement. We also included an Arcade mode to improve your skills and also a time attack mode in which you will push yourself to solve as many puzzles as possible in a limited number of time.
For those of you who know and enjoy Sokoban, you will surely like Elements.
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
Challenge yourself in this fun, addictive, free and popular puzzle game.
10 challenging rooms available at the moment!
↗ Smartphone puzzles!
↗ Addicting mini puzzles!
↗ Gorgeous graphics and different themed rooms!
↗ Constant updates of New Rooms!
↗ it’s FREE!
Can You Escape 2 available now!
- Explore map and develop your own kingdom.
- Plan production and military buildings and settle them with your people.
- Feed and pay your people.
- Sell produced goods, or buy if you are short of them on market.
- Defend from barbarians attacks - remember to put people in military buildings to defend you!
- Brace yourself for winter and beware of food or gold shortage.
Play on 3 different difficulty levels.
This is beta version - but fully playable.
What can change:
- Game balance
Planned work for near future:
- Make tools necessary for production
* 80 Levels for free! *
* 2 map packs with 75 extra levels each to purchase inside the app. *
* 13 unique hexagon tiles, including mountains, water, soil, forests, deserts, settlements and volcanoes *
* 4 weather types! Fair, rain, hot, and snow! *
* 12 different tools to alter the environment, including seeds, settlers and asteroids *
* Turn-based gameplay. Sit back, relax and think about your next move *
* Natural disasters like forest fires and hurricanes *
* Take yourself through University, your first job and finally take down the big corporations by yourself *
* Undo-system. If you ever make a mistake, or just miss clicked, just undo it. *
* Terraform ratings and online leaderboards. Clear levels more effectively to increase your score. *
Create Natural disasters like forest fires and hurricanes and use them to Terraform planets to reach your goal of becoming the most renown Terraformer in the Galaxy.
Different tools can be used like, shovels to dig a path for water to flow, plants to create forests, asteroids to create huge craters to fill with water, the windwaker to change the wind direction and many more.
Compare your Terraform rating with others online. On each level you can see what the best online record is as well as upload your total score and compare on the leader-boards.
The rules are so easy they can be quickly learnt by try and error: there are a number of tiles. Some share color and some share shape. Create lines of tiles which share only one of the two to score!
A smart AI competes against you. You can choose the difficulty level.
Some classic games like Catan, Carcassonne, Risk, Dominion, or Monopoly are really fun to play. However, they require you to learn a whole lot of rules.
Even in simpler tile placing games like Qwirkle, a lot of time is spent to find a valid place for a particular tile that we have in hand and it is not always easy to calculate the score. This game offers visual hint for where it is possible to place each tile and shows the score you would get from the move right away as a hit.
This game has very simple rules, which one can figure out just by try and error and being inspired by two popular board games, Scrabble and Rummikub, it is really high on pleasure. Like Carcassonne, it is a tile-based game.
There are 3 modes: you can play with three sets of 4 x 4, 5 x 5, or 6 x 6 tiles. For example, in 6 x 6 case, there are 6 different colors and 6 different shapes in the game, a total of 108 tiles.