Can you find the way through the labyrinth to the hidden riches deep inside the mountain? Will you be able to defeat the dragons guarding the treasure?
The game mechanics are very simple, but incredibly addictive. You build a labyrinth by dragging tiles into a 4x4 grid and rotating them into place. Your objectives while building the labyrinth are:
1. Get through the labyrinth to the upper side
2. Avoid the monsters
3. Collect swords that let you deal with the monsters
4. Collect treasures on the way
The game is divided into 3 scenarios. You start off in the Hedge Maze, with the basic game as described above. When you have completed all levels of the Hedge Maze, you proceed into the Castle Ruins. This scenario is haunted by ghosts who randomly block tiles and make it harder for you to find your way out. The third scenario is in the Dungeons, and really quite hard to get through.
We apologize in advance for wasting hours of your life, stuck in a digital labyrinth.
5/5 - Modojo
8/10 - IGN
"Pretty damn fantastic" - Pocket Tactics
9/10 - Paste magazine
"Game of the Week" - Pocket Gamer
4/5 - Appszoom.com
"Fully recommend this game to board game fans all over the world!"
"The simple fact is, Talisman Prologue might be one of the finest examples of getting exactly what you pay for"
Android Shock -
"Talisman: Prologue is a fine port of the original classic board game"
4/5 An excellent nostalgic romp
"Excellent though the gameplay and presentation of Talisman Prologue is, the most remarkable thing about the game is how accessible it is to players of all levels of experience."
Hardcore Droid -
"This is a fantastic title that managed to pull off the rare feat of working exactly as advertised." - 4.25/5
"Talisman Prologue is a truly enjoyable mobile game that takes the classic Talisman board game and breathes new breath into the fantasy board gamegenre. It is easy to pick-up and play, and you’ll definitely find yourself spending hours of your time with your head in your phone or tablet. At only $4.99, it is well worth it for the amount of time you’ll be playing the game."
⊳ DESCRIPTION ⊲
30 years young, the prologue to the seminal Games Workshop's (creator of Warhammer) fantasy adventure board game now available
The legend begins with a single-player series of adventures designed to invite both veterans and newcomers to explore the land of Talisman. Talisman Prologue focuses on creating narrative depth through its single-player campaigns. The story unfolds as the player rolls dice to move around the outer, middle, and inner regions of the board. Each space will require the player to draw a card or resolve a special effect, leading your hero to encounter monsters, discover friendly followers, and gather treasure.
A fantastic quest in a world of magic and monsters!
⊳ FEATURES ⊲
• Based on the Talisman board game | true to the original
• Classic board gaming on the move | fun brief sessions anytime, anywhere
• Single player play* | explore the land of Talisman
• 10 classic board game characters | experience Talisman coming to life
• 50 quests to play through | hours of gameplay to enjoy
• Original soundtrack | enjoy the sounds of Talisman
⊳ SUPPORT ⊲
If you face any technical issue with the game and/or device please contact us.
This will enable us to fix and update the game, making it better for all.
Email us for support here at email@example.com
For the latest news and updates on our games check us out on…
Facebook search Thumbstar
* A Chromecast is required to play
* At least 2 players with Android devices in the same room are needed to play
* Draw on your phone, see it appear on your TV using your Chromecast!
* Choose from a large list of words to draw
* Other players in the room see what is being drawn on the Chromecast enabled TV and use their phones to guess the word
* Players rotate turns, so everyone has a chance to draw!
Choose a problem,
Try to solve it by dragging and dropping pieces,
and be helped.
Get a new problem every day !
This is a free and first version so please feedback so as to improve it.
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
-Solve over 1400 checkmate diagrams
-Improve your chess skill !
-Play against the strong Carballo chess engine
-Create your own puzzles
-Submit them to other users
-Create your own chess problem repository
ChessDiags is open-source, fork the code and contribute on https://bitbucket.org/olevitt
The app is totally free ! No ads !
Follow me on twitter @OLevitt
Internet permission is only used during problem database update (mandatory only on first launch)
"Application data" permission is required for sony smartwatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
The rules are so easy they can be quickly learnt by try and error: there are a number of tiles. Some share color and some share shape. Create lines of tiles which share only one of the two to score!
A smart AI competes against you. You can choose the difficulty level.
Some classic games like Catan, Carcassonne, Risk, Dominion, or Monopoly are really fun to play. However, they require you to learn a whole lot of rules.
Even in simpler tile placing games like Qwirkle or Scrabble, a lot of time is spent to find a valid place for a particular tile that we have in hand and it is not always easy to calculate the score. This game offers visual hint for where it is possible to place each tile and shows the score you would get from the move right away as a hit.
Best game for both Kids, and Adults.