The official app for TD Garden and The Hub on Causeway; the hottest entertainment district in Boston, home of the Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, and world-class concerts and events and all-new mixed-use development. The best way to experience life on Causeway including events, restaurants, food hall, retail, grocery, parking, hotel and more.
New England’s largest sports & entertainment arena, TD Garden is home of the storied NHL’s Boston Bruins and NBA’s Boston Celtics franchises and hosts over 3.5 million people a year at its world-renowned concerts, sporting events, family shows, wrestling and ice shows. Stay up to date with the calendar of events, buy and manage your tickets, get directions, buy and use parking passes, view seating charts, and much, much more.
The Hub on Causeway:
• Banners Kitchen & Tap | An immersive two-story restaurant and bar featuring upscale tavern cuisine.
• citizenM hotel | A European inspired hotel with over 270 rooms, rooftop bar and lounge area.
• Big Night Live| An intimate concert venue for 1,500 people.
• Guy Fieri’s Tequila Cocina | A 6,000 square foot Latin-American inspired restaurant.
• Hub50House | A residential tower including 440 luxury units in a 38-story tower.
• Hub Hall | A food hall showcasing 18 local eateries and food vendors.
• ProShop powered by ’47 | The official team store of the Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics.
• Star Market | Boston largest urban grocery store with over 60,000 sq. ft.