The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
More details & features than any other subway app!
★ Real Time Subway Status & Live Delay Alerts
★ Subway Real Time & Live Train Arrival Times
★ Train Schedules for All Subway Lines - works underground & offline!
★ Near By Subway Station Finder
★ Walking Directions & Step by step Navigation
★ Subway Transfers for All Lines & Stops
★ Official NYC MTA Subway Maps in HD!
★ Includes Night Subway Service Map
★ Customizable Alerts & Notifications
★ Find Airport AirTrain Connections or Accessible Stations
★ Background Sync & MTA Service Updates
★ More Details Than Any Other Subway App!
★ NYC Subway Trip Planner - coming soon!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & ALL LINES OFFLINE SCHEDULES
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
TRAIN TRANSFERS LINE MAPS
Transfers for all subway lines & stations. Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See complete transfer line maps for entire NYC metro subway system. Find airport JFK Airport AirTrain connections and accessible stations with ease.
HIGH RESOLUTION NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY MAP
High quality, official MTA maps of New York City Subway system. New York subway map comes in HD resolution and loads faster than in any other app. NYC Metro map is the official NYC subway map from MTA.
NIGHT SERVICE NYC SUBWAY MAP
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Comprehensive night time service description & availability on a convent NYC subway map. Night service New York Metro Map is available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- myTrans.it NYC will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL
By popular demand, we're now offering an ad free version for 99 cents. If you're interested in trying it out, here's a link:
Thanks for your support!
As always, if you have any problems, please PLEASE email us at the address below!
- Live Bus Timing & Positions for all routes
- Live NYC Subway Timing for 1/2/3/4/5/6/S/L lines
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Every Bus Stop and Route Map (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
You want to reach all the attractions by public transport?
Not sure there will be Internet connection available during your trip?
This map will help you navigate through all the stations and reach all city destinations easily and quickly. It is recommended to install the application before you arrive to New-York and use it when needed without connecting to the Internet or satellite connection (GPS).
The "NYC subway map" application is very suitable for widescreen 7-inch and 10-inch tablet.
● KEY FEATURES ●
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Professionally drawn colourful and clear map with geographical features and places of interest.
● Planned route animates on the map.
● Online street map integration ( internet connection required).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Covers all time-zones - evening, day, rush hours and weekends.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● View live service advisories (internet connection required).
● OVERVIEW ● The New York Subway - Map and route planner by Zuti makes it easy to travel in and around New York using the subway, Staten Island railway, Staten Island ferry and JFK Airtrain. The application contains a professionally drawn map and route planner with many unique features. The map provides a simple and colourful view of the city transport services with the ability to flip to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connectivity. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● The application does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the 3 7th Av Express line (Southbound) towards New Lots Av for 17 mins (7 stops). Service runs every 5 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and direction. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and you will not be charged data connection fees. This means the application saves on battery power and runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● The unique minute map feature provides a view of walking times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results. For example is it quicker to use the subway to go from Harlem/7 Avenue to 155 Street/8 Avenue or is it quicker on foot? (Hint, the quickest route will keep you fitter). No other application makes it so easy to get around on the subway and allow you to make your travel decisions.
NYC Bus Checker™ is a revolutionary new MTA-licensed app that works at every one of New York City's 15,000 bus stops. It shows you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. At thousands of stops, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from buses with GPS-tracking!
- “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in New York City.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Street-level 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goesº
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favorite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy'
Download it for FREE and see what the UK is raving about! Check out the video at www.buschecker.com to see the app in action.
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is now real-time information for every stop in New York City.
Download NYC Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a taxi.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this usually resolves most issues. For more help, please see our support site or contact us. We do read every support request we receive!
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is in beta and requires Google Play Services and a compatible device.
- For up-to-date live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official MTA feeds.
- MTA logo and maps used with permission.
- In order to improve the app, Bus Checker collects anonymous usage stats and crash reports but no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted. To opt out at any time, visit the Settings page within the app.
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
You'll be the talk of the platform, and not cause you're dressed in a banana suit, but because you're using Simple Subway NYC while others look in envy with their sundials and kaleidoscopes.
No network connection, no problem. Simple Subway NYC saves the maps and delays on your phone so you can use it anywhere!
People are already raving about Simple Subway NYC:
#Abraham Lincoln says: Four score and seven years ago, is how long I've been trying to get to my destination. Thanks to Simple Subway NYC, I found where I needed to go!
#Halal Cart Guy says: white sauce hot sauce?
Many thanks to Jefferson Stewart for advisement and help on UI/UX design on Simple Subway NYC!!!
Simple Subway NYC / Subway NYC / NYC Subway / Subway
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
open the app and with no clicks you can see the stations nearest to you and which trains are coming when!
Note that the is still in early BETA and WILL HAVE BUGS.
Please use the report function to report any issues you might find.
NOTE: I am not the MTA, please don't lower the app rating because not enough stations are available, as more lines become available they will be put in the app.
MTA Subway Time gives you real-time train arrival information for selected routes of the New York City subway system. Knowing exactly when your train will arrive will reduce the time you spend waiting on the subway platform, and let you know of any service delays or reroutes before you pay your fare.
NYC Subway Time Helper is an app that displays the real-time subway arrival times, the same time used in the countdown clocks in the NYC MTA Subway system. This app works with all the trains that have this countdown clock installed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and GC trains).
- Real-time subway arrival times for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and GC trains
- Real-time status of the subway systems
- Bookmark your most traveled train lines and stations
** Previous versions of this app are considered separate apps because of lost keystore. If this app was previously installed and you would like to update, please uninstall the old app and re-install this one **
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
- No profit at all for me, just for fun! As the internet *should be* I spent 30 minutes making this app and am proud of it.
For tourists and visitors. Have fun but take care in New York. Don eat and drink too much!
This NY app is designed for speed and simplicity. It combine function with taste. I hope it will bring you a little comfort in your journey during the cold weather. Please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com for any assistance and feedback.
-MTA bus tracker! We bring you bus tracker information, right to your mobile device!
-Closest MTA routes in NYC lookup based on your location
-Simple and useful home screen widgets that are resizable, scrollable and screen lock enable
-The route widget enable you to transfer bus at the right places.
-MTA Bus location and subsequent stops on Google Map.
-NYC bus Map search for bus stops as user pan the map.
-Multiple single 1x1 widgets. One for going to work and one for going home.
-Route map with all buses for a particular route
All New York Bus are live now! Bus routes and stops are up to date.
The built in home screen widgets makes you feel more in control of your journey as just a glance on your phone's home screen tells you all you need to know.
Data is licensed by New York MTA Bus Time. Bus NYC app is developed by an individual.
Don't wait for the bus. Meet it. Have fun!
Try out the app called "AndAR" first, to see if your phone is supported.
Please report any bugs on the website.
Go to the project's website for detailed instructions.
*warning: this app is still in BETA state, tested on: G1 (1.5, 1.6), N1 (2.1)*
Please report any bugs on the website, not on the ratings!
See also: AndAR Model Viewer.
* Take a Screenshot