● KEY FEATURES ●
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Minute Map" feature provides a view of travel times from any location on the map.
● Professionally drawn colourful and clear map with geographical features and places of interest.
● Planned route animates on the map.
● Online street map integration ( internet connection required).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Covers all time-zones - evening, day, rush hours and weekends.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● View live service advisories (internet connection required).
● OVERVIEW ● The New York Subway - Map and route planner by Zuti makes it easy to travel in and around New York using the subway, Staten Island railway, Staten Island ferry and JFK Airtrain. The application contains a professionally drawn map and route planner with many unique features. The map provides a simple and colourful view of the city transport services with the ability to flip to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connectivity. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● ROUTING ● The application does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the 3 7th Av Express line (Southbound) towards New Lots Av for 17 mins (7 stops). Service runs every 5 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and direction. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and you will not be charged data connection fees. This means the application saves on battery power and runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MINUTE MAP ● The unique minute map feature provides a view of walking times from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results. For example is it quicker to use the subway to go from Harlem/7 Avenue to 155 Street/8 Avenue or is it quicker on foot? (Hint, the quickest route will keep you fitter). No other application makes it so easy to get around on the subway and allow you to make your travel decisions.
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
More details & features than any other subway app!
★ Real-Time NYC Subway Status & Live Delay Alerts
★ Schedules for All Subway Lines - Works Underground/Offline!
★ Live Arrival Times for Real-Time Enabled Trains: (1,2,3,4,5,6,S,L & SIR)
★ Subway Finder with Walking Directions & Navigation
★ Transfers for All Subway Lines & Stops
★ High Resolution NYC MTA Subway Map
★ Includes an Additional Night-Service Subway Map
★ Customizable Alerts & Notifications
★ Find Airport AirTrain Connections or Accessible Stations
★ Background Sync & MTA Service Updates
★ More Details Than Any Other Subway App!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & SCHEDULE
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
Transfers for all subway lines & stations! Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See transfers that work only part-time, find airport AirTrain connections or accessible stations with ease.
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- myTrans.it NYC will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
By popular demand, we're now offering an ad free version for 99 cents. If you're interested in trying it out, here's a link:
Thanks for your support!
As always, if you have any problems, please PLEASE email us at the address below!
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- Live Bus Timing for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
You'll be the talk of the platform, and not cause you're dressed in a banana suit, but because you're using Simple Subway NYC while others look in envy with their sundials and kaleidoscopes.
No network connection, no problem. Simple Subway NYC saves the maps and delays on your phone so you can use it anywhere!
People are already raving about Simple Subway NYC:
#Abraham Lincoln says: Four score and seven years ago, is how long I've been trying to get to my destination. Thanks to Simple Subway NYC, I found where I needed to go!
#Halal Cart Guy says: white sauce hot sauce?
Many thanks to Jefferson Stewart for advisement and help on UI/UX design on Simple Subway NYC!!!
Simple Subway NYC / Subway NYC / NYC Subway / Subway
New York City, San Franscisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming..).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress / GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
- Comprehensive. A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes (walk, bus, subway / metro, cycle / bike sharing, cab / taxi, train / rail, tram, ferry).
- Real-time data. Live times and info on all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times).
- Simple, fast, usable and award winning design.
- Full of features. Disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, calories burned, metro map, saved routes, weather, Meet Me Somewhere.
- Personalization. Ability to tailor the app around your needs. All sorts of things you need or may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until it is the best one on your phone.
- Now supports Android Wear, live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch.
★★★★★ "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it"
★★★★★ "Best transport app I have ever used"
★★★★★ ""This app is essential for my commute on a daily basis and the real time scheduling is a live saver”
★★★★★ "The most useful and well developed app on Android"
★★★★★ "I would be literally lost without it. This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Taxis
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- London: Transport for London (TfL), Underground, Overground, Dockland Light Railway (DLR), Tramlink, National Rail Trains, Barclays Bikes
- Paris: Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP), SNCF, RER, Transilien Trains, Vélib
- Mexico City: Metro (STC), Metrobús Mexico DF, Suburbano, Trolebús & Tren Ligero (STE), Camiones (RTP), Ecobici
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/thecitymapper
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Citymapper
Follow us on Google+: http://google.com/+Citymapper
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
The wait is over!! We have been hard at work here at Densebrain and we are so excited to release our newest update to NYCMate. Below are all the updates and new features we've added for version 4.0:
• New Official Maps with Timetables: Metro North, Long Island Rail Road, and New Jersey Transit
• the Official PATH train map
• Service Alert and Push Notifications: Receive alerts for the specific train lines you need to know about
• Customizable Toolbar: Put your most important maps right in front of you.
NYCMate is the ultimate companion for commuters, tourists, and city dwellers on the go. It has everything you need to get in, out, or around the city. You can access all NYC major subway, bus and commuter transit system maps and timetables offline and underground, when you need it most. Let NYCMate be your guide to the ever confusing New York City transit system.
Be sure to download maps before you go underground or out of a service area! We are releasing new cities soon, including Boston and Chicago
NYCMate includes the crowd sourcing system NextTrain, which provides realtime train arrival information on all NYC subway lines. NextTrain is an innovative technical product and proud to be a NYC homegrown technical solution. NextTrain uses anonymous and passive reporting, so their is nothing for you the user to do. Just enjoy finally knowing when the train will arrive. But only if enough people enable NextTrain, so visit the information button in the app and enable today.
NYC Subway Time Helper is an app that displays the real-time subway arrival times, the same time used in the countdown clocks in the NYC MTA Subway system. This app works with all the trains that have this countdown clock installed (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and GC trains).
- Real-time subway arrival times for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and GC trains
- Real-time status of the subway systems
- Bookmark your most traveled train lines and stations
** Previous versions of this app are considered separate apps because of lost keystore. If this app was previously installed and you would like to update, please uninstall the old app and re-install this one **
open the app and with no clicks you can see the stations nearest to you and which trains are coming when!
Note that the is still in early BETA and WILL HAVE BUGS.
Please use the report function to report any issues you might find.
NOTE: I am not the MTA, please don't lower the app rating because not enough stations are available, as more lines become available they will be put in the app.
MTA Subway Time gives you real-time train arrival information for selected routes of the New York City subway system. Knowing exactly when your train will arrive will reduce the time you spend waiting on the subway platform, and let you know of any service delays or reroutes before you pay your fare.
You can also find the best Metro route of many other cities in the world!
The main features are:
- Metro (several cities):
. Fast math calculations in order to find the best route between 2 stations. You can choose among several Metro networks: Madrid, Barcelona, New York, London, Paris, Rome, etc.... "Metro+" shows you the aprox. time to complete the route. Nearest Metro station search (not for all Metro maps).
The best route is calculated on the Metro plan tapping both stations (start and destination) or selecting them from the menu "Route". This section has got its own favourites and the best route can also be viewed on a list.
This option does not requiere Internet.
- Metro de Madrid:
. Best route within the Metro de Madrid network. Just select start and end station, time and date (optional) and Metro+ will provide the best itineray. You can add favourites and widgets.
. Network status (+widget), disruptions and news
. 1 way fare
. Map that shows your location and all Metro de Madrid stations. Tapping one station, Metro+ shows you the distance between you and the selected station plus extra information, like pictures, etc... You can also enter a postal address or POI and the distance would be calculated between this entered location and the station. Optional: Metro+ can alert you with notifications of proximity alerts using vibration, LED (if supported) and text notification when you approach the station (100 m.) or go away from this radious.
. List of stations in 10 km. radious from your location. You can tap a Metro station for more info.
. List of all Metro lines (including Metro Ligero and Metro Sur). Tap a station for info.
. Fares, phone signal,..
. Official maps
- Widgets: best route & lines status
- Cercanías (local trains):
. Official Renfe Cercanías app built-in in Metro+: timetable, best route, disruptions, news... (for Madrid and other spanish cities).
- Madrid EMT buses:
. List of all EMT lines, schematic departure & return maps with itinerary and timetable. Also the paths on a Google map
. Waiting times: Provided in real time for all the bus stops (thousands). Just enter the code/number stop and Metro+ will indicate what (line and destination) bus is next that is approaching. You can add favourites, view the picture of the stop, etc... Also you can see the selected stop on a map with traffic status. If you tap on the bus icon, Metro+ shows you the distance between you and the stop. If you enter a postal address or POI, the distance will be between this location and the stop. Optional: Notification of proximity alert when approaching the selected bus stop (100 m).
. EMT disruptions.
- Widget: waiting times for all stops.
. List that shows the nearest bus stops from your location (3 km.) + info of every stop.
. Map & all bus stops + info.
- Urban buses of localities within the "Comunidad de Madrid" like Móstoles, Alcorcón, Fuenlabrada, Alcobendas, etc...
- Suburban buses:
. All lines & maps, itinerary and timetable.
. Complete Info of every line.
- Total route:
. Best route between two locations taking into account different public transports, waking, etc. You can add favourites and widgets from here. Also you can check the route on a map. Total route is the ultimate way to get the best and fastest route.
- Map with bicycle lanes in Madrid.
- Spanish & English.
- Link to "Metro+" chat (Social network & Community for "Metro+" users).
- Lost and Found section
NYC Bus Checker™ is a revolutionary new MTA-licensed app that works at every one of New York City's 15,000 bus stops. It shows you WHEN the buses are coming - and WHERE they're going. At thousands of stops, this information isn't just scheduled times, it's real live countdown information from buses with GPS-tracking!
- “If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian* -
• Live or scheduled bus times for every stop in New York City.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops with live traffic display.
• Street-level 3D route maps for every bus - see exactly where your bus goesº
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!†
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Favorite the bus stops you use regularly.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
- London Bus Checker has been featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy'
Download it for FREE and see what the UK is raving about! Check out the video at www.buschecker.com to see the app in action.
PRAISE FOR 'LONDON BUS CHECKER'
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
There is now real-time information for every stop in New York City.
Download NYC Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not shouting you a taxi.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this usually resolves most issues. For more help, please see our support site or contact us. We do read every support request we receive!
* - Review of London Bus Checker
† - Stop Alerts feature is in beta and requires Google Play Services and a compatible device.
- For up-to-date live coverage areas, see www.buschecker.com
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official MTA feeds.
- MTA logo and maps used with permission.
- In order to improve the app, Bus Checker collects anonymous usage stats and crash reports but no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted. To opt out at any time, visit the Settings page within the app.
PLEASE NOTE: The arrival time of the trains are based on schedules posted by the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA). Generally, the status of the subway route dictates how close the trains are running to the schedule times. Based on the current status trains may arrive later than the time displayed, so please pay close attention to the service status and plan your trip accordingly. Arrival at the train station 1-2 minutes before the schedule arrival time is advised.
Your feedback and reviews are very important to us, so we can continue to make improvements in order to provide all commuters of the New York City Subway with a great travel tool.
Try out the app called "AndAR" first, to see if your phone is supported.
Please report any bugs on the website.
Go to the project's website for detailed instructions.
*warning: this app is still in BETA state, tested on: G1 (1.5, 1.6), N1 (2.1)*
Please report any bugs on the website, not on the ratings!
See also: AndAR Model Viewer.
* Take a Screenshot