Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact email@example.com or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us:
Are you ready to map?
Our exclusive free app includes outstanding worldwide background charts, so you can start planning your journey right away! Plan your next cruise, set routes, look for marinas along your voyage or even share the tracks of your last adventure…these are just some of the things you can do with Plan2Nav.
Advanced navigation features
Like a “handheld chartplotter,” Plan 2Nav lets you:
- View charts in “birds eye” Perspective View
- Enable GPS to track Speed Over Ground (SOG), Course Over Ground (COG) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).*
- Create and edit routes
- View GPS tracks
- Download free weather for a five-day forecast overlaid onto the chart
- Select North Up or Course Up orientation for a fully rotating vector visualization
- View Clock, Compass and set Distance Units
- Support for ActiveCaptain, user generated content for marine services
Complete the Journey - Upgrade to full C-MAP by Jeppesen cartography
Purchase affordable, expansive map coverage to unlock the full potential of Plan2Nav. Benefit from the features and award-winning technology that have made C-MAP by Jeppesen the choice of more than 1 million boaters worldwide:
-Detailed Harbor Charts
-Exclusive Aerial Photos and Diagrams
-C-Marina Ports Database
-Dynamic Tides and Current Predictions
-Depth Contours and Land Elevations
Once downloaded, these feature-packed maps stay recorded on the device and are always accessible – even when no wireless connection is available
* Continued use of GPS running in background can reduce battery life
and it will upload trace segments to this database.
- Worldwide map coverage
- Multiple map sources
- Save maps to application cache
- Settings to view all or some traces
- Settings for trace update interval
NAVIONICS+ overwhelming value subscription package:
√ NAUTICAL CHARTS for all essential cartographic reference detail. Also get access to searchable Points of Interest (Marinas, Marine Repair, Boat Dealers, etc.) and Tide & Current forecasts including dynamic graphs.
√ SONARCHARTS™ HD bathymetry maps you can enhance, featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail, great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and locating fishing areas at any depth level
√ COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Take advantage of our updates as frequently as you like.
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS to highlight Shallow Areas, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, and adjust shorelines to selected Water Level. Includes a Fishing Mode
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
Note: Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map. Maps are saved on your device for offline use. Tap Menu>Update All to keep your charts updated. Check navionics.com for coverage
At the end of one year you can choose to renew your subscription at deeply discounted prices or continue to use the charts you previously downloaded along with the permanent features of the app (see below)
Permanent FEATURES of this app:
TRACK your journey, view speed, distance, time and COG. Save to archive, see stats and playback
ROUTES: create and edit, based on speed and fuel consumption
Measure DISTANCE, add MARKERS, get WIND FORECASTS and sun/moon cycles
MAP OPTIONS: Satellite/Terrain, Safety Depth and Easy View (not on Govt. Charts)
SYNC Tracks, Routes & Markers among your mobile devices
SHARE by email, Tweet and FB your routes, tracks, photos, videos or markers
MAGAZINES & GUIDES for location-based articles from leading industry publishers
GOVT. CHARTS in US
SONARCHARTS ™ LIVE - create an HD bathymetry map in real-time. It uses sonar data either from popular chartplotters/sounders/fishfinder connected via compatible Wi-Fi routers or from the SonarPhone T-BOX that also enables a fishfinder split-screen with Navionics charts
PLOTTER SYNC - Raymarine Wi-Fi enabled plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs for improved SonarCharts™ and update their eligible plotter card connecting to Navionics through this mobile app
Navionics has certified the following devices with an OS of 4.0 and higher: SAMSUNG: Galaxy S II, S III, S4, S5, S6, Note GT-N7000. HTC: Incredible. NGM: Forward Next, Forward Prime. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play store. Navionics apps are designed to load and operate correctly with all devices with an OS of 4.0 or higher. We cannot guarantee flawless operation on non-certified devices. Navionics does not support any non-certified Android devices. Please go to Navionics.com for an up-to-date list of certified devices.
Den introducerer sejlere til området og dets mange muligheder såvel til søs, som i havnene og i baglandet.
På Sjællandskysten ligger havnene Bisserup, Skælskør og Korsør, og blot få sømils sejlads mod syd, de smukke øer Agersø og Omø – et enestående farvand, som med friskt og rent vand, byder sejlende på en masse muligheder.
App’en viser områder for opankring og havneophold i et smukt farvand. Den præsenterer havnefaciliteter i de fem havne og den giver tips til oplevelser på land. Udviklet af Sögren Comm.
Free version offers:
• Offline map tiles download & cache (including Greek Cadastre orthos, OSM, Google & Bing WMS) on internal or external memory (SD card)
• Downloads tiles along 1 or more selected tracks or routes. Optional tiles overwrite.
• Structure analysis for any map type (levels, number of tiles & file size on each level)
• Map Rotate, Tilt & Zoom with screen multitouch
• Greek Geodetic Ref. Sys. (GGRS87) coordinates
• Auto or manual map image scaling to compensate map lisibility for low screen resolutions
• Speed-related map rotation auto-switch based either on compass or GPS heading
• Combined speed-related AutoZoom & AutoTilt (perspective view) with 3 profiles (Travel, Off-road, Extreme)
• Continuous Speed, Elevation, GPS Accuracy & Slope charts when a GPS is connected
• 4 color classes accuracy recodring line symbol
• Offline search for 200000 woldwide cities including 20000 nameplaces, 1900 archaelogical sites & 1400 monasteries in Greece
• Online routing for Greece. Options include fastest & shortest route, altitude zone, toll avoidance.
• Start & destination positions can be set either on map, GPS fix, using long press on map, search, coordinates or waypoints.Nav points can be deleted or altered
• Unlimited number of routes can be stored for off-line use.
• Digitalization of lines and points with a finger, mouse or stylus.
• On-screen selection of lines & editing (press to move & add vertices, long press on a vertex to delete it, convert to point, or to split the line, union of 2 selected lines, delete lines).
• Ability to set a solid symbol for lines or choose from 5 color palettes interpreting speed, slope, elevation, pace and accuracy Equal Intervals analysis.
• Unlimited waypoint capture on or off GPS fix. Create, edit or delete waypoint on creen. Move points by drag & drop, to GPS fix or map center.
• Advanced tabular data management
• Unlimited track recording with custom time & distance intervals. Recording line symbol uses a 4 colored classes scheme to visualize PDOP values. Track statistics include elevation & speed graphs, duration, min, max & avg speed, min & max elevation, total ascent & descent, 2D & 3D length
• Import & export waypoints & tracks on KML & GPX formats.
• After saving data (points & tracks), user can send the file to DropBox, Google Drive,e-mail, G-mail, etc
• Auto Generalize tracks on save. Options include no generalize, mild (1m tolerance), moderate (3m) and strong (6m) generalization.
• 4 languages (english, greek, french & german)
• Linked Toponavigator GPS Info app offers satellite status info, visualizes pitch & roll values, records NMEA sentences, send position by SMS or e-mail &offers an advanced Trip Computer
Paid version adds:
TopoNavigator Extreme app (40€ for 3 devices for a 2 years period) gives access to TopoNavigator WMS & offers 6 routing profiles (fastest, shortest, SUV car, 4x4 car, Extreme 4x4 car, Hiking).
• TopoNavigator Road WMS, which provides very legible and updated road maps for Greece, for travelling in cities & the countryside
• TopoNavigator Terrain WMS, the best map of Greece for any outdoor adventure activity (hiking, 4x4 driving, mountain bike), which includes 20m contour lines
Both maps are available in Greek & Latin characters and cover all regions of Greece: Athens and Attica, Central Greece, Peloponnese (Southern Greece), Epirus, Macedonia & Thrace (Northern Greece), Cyclades, Ionian, Dodecanese & Creta (Kriti) islands.
• Points & lines digitized on screen (off GPS fix) get elevation values from a high accuracy 30m cell Digital Elevation Model (currently DEM is server-based & covers greek territory).
See a preview of TopoNavigator IMS maps at http://www.toponavigator.com/el/toponavigatorims.html