Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Are you ready to map?
Our exclusive free app includes outstanding worldwide background charts, so you can start planning your journey right away! Plan your next cruise, set routes, look for marinas along your voyage or even share the tracks of your last adventure…these are just some of the things you can do with Plan2Nav.
Advanced navigation features
Like a “handheld chartplotter,” Plan 2Nav lets you:
- View charts in “birds eye” Perspective View
- Enable GPS to track Speed Over Ground (SOG), Course Over Ground (COG) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).*
- Create and edit routes
- View GPS tracks
- Download free weather for a five-day forecast overlaid onto the chart
- Select North Up or Course Up orientation for a fully rotating vector visualization
- View Clock, Compass and set Distance Units
- Support for ActiveCaptain, user generated content for marine services
Complete the Journey - Upgrade to full C-MAP by Jeppesen cartography
Purchase affordable, expansive map coverage to unlock the full potential of Plan2Nav. Benefit from the features and award-winning technology that have made C-MAP by Jeppesen the choice of more than 1 million boaters worldwide:
-Detailed Harbor Charts
-Exclusive Aerial Photos and Diagrams
-C-Marina Ports Database
-Dynamic Tides and Current Predictions
-Depth Contours and Land Elevations
Once downloaded, these feature-packed maps stay recorded on the device and are always accessible – even when no wireless connection is available
* Continued use of GPS running in background can reduce battery life
Free version offers:
• Offline map tiles download & cache (including Greek Cadastre orthos, OSM, Google & Bing WMS) on internal or external memory (SD card)
• Downloads tiles along 1 or more selected tracks or routes. Optional tiles overwrite.
• Structure analysis for any map type (levels, number of tiles & file size on each level)
• Map Rotate, Tilt & Zoom with screen multitouch
• Greek Geodetic Ref. Sys. (GGRS87) coordinates
• Auto or manual map image scaling to compensate map lisibility for low screen resolutions
• Speed-related map rotation auto-switch based either on compass or GPS heading
• Combined speed-related AutoZoom & AutoTilt (perspective view) with 3 profiles (Travel, Off-road, Extreme)
• Continuous Speed, Elevation, GPS Accuracy & Slope charts when a GPS is connected
• 4 color classes accuracy recodring line symbol
• Offline search for 200000 woldwide cities including 20000 nameplaces, 1900 archaelogical sites & 1400 monasteries in Greece
• Online routing for Greece. Options include fastest & shortest route, altitude zone, toll avoidance.
• Start & destination positions can be set either on map, GPS fix, using long press on map, search, coordinates or waypoints.Nav points can be deleted or altered
• Unlimited number of routes can be stored for off-line use.
• Digitalization of lines and points with a finger, mouse or stylus.
• On-screen selection of lines & editing (press to move & add vertices, long press on a vertex to delete it, convert to point, or to split the line, union of 2 selected lines, delete lines).
• Ability to set a solid symbol for lines or choose from 5 color palettes interpreting speed, slope, elevation, pace and accuracy Equal Intervals analysis.
• Unlimited waypoint capture on or off GPS fix. Create, edit or delete waypoint on creen. Move points by drag & drop, to GPS fix or map center.
• Advanced tabular data management
• Unlimited track recording with custom time & distance intervals. Recording line symbol uses a 4 colored classes scheme to visualize PDOP values. Track statistics include elevation & speed graphs, duration, min, max & avg speed, min & max elevation, total ascent & descent, 2D & 3D length
• Import & export waypoints & tracks on KML & GPX formats.
• After saving data (points & tracks), user can send the file to DropBox, Google Drive,e-mail, G-mail, etc
• Auto Generalize tracks on save. Options include no generalize, mild (1m tolerance), moderate (3m) and strong (6m) generalization.
• 4 languages (english, greek, french & german)
• Linked Toponavigator GPS Info app offers satellite status info, visualizes pitch & roll values, records NMEA sentences, send position by SMS or e-mail &offers an advanced Trip Computer
Paid version adds:
TopoNavigator Extreme app (40€ for 3 devices for a 2 years period) gives access to TopoNavigator WMS & offers 6 routing profiles (fastest, shortest, SUV car, 4x4 car, Extreme 4x4 car, Hiking).
• TopoNavigator Road WMS, which provides very legible and updated road maps for Greece, for travelling in cities & the countryside
• TopoNavigator Terrain WMS, the best map of Greece for any outdoor adventure activity (hiking, 4x4 driving, mountain bike), which includes 20m contour lines
Both maps are available in Greek & Latin characters and cover all regions of Greece: Athens and Attica, Central Greece, Peloponnese (Southern Greece), Epirus, Macedonia & Thrace (Northern Greece), Cyclades, Ionian, Dodecanese & Creta (Kriti) islands.
• Points & lines digitized on screen (off GPS fix) get elevation values from a high accuracy 30m cell Digital Elevation Model (currently DEM is server-based & covers greek territory).
See a preview of TopoNavigator IMS maps at http://www.toponavigator.com/el/toponavigatorims.html
UK Ireland map provides navigation information for coastal region and contains embedded Electronic Nautical Charts (ENC) compressed to store the largest coverage. Exploring the map you get maximum details obtaining detailed information of each object on the map.
UK Ireland Water Map has the combination of many useful features that you have never used before on your Android device. It has been developed with the cutting edge map technology for user friendly, handy performance involving advanced options for navigation.
With this app you can transform your Android phone in a chart plotter with best marine cartography, which includes: Anchoring areas, Fishing areas, restriction areas, obstructions, rocks, buoys, beacons, lights, depth contours with values display on map, spot sounding and more!
Inspiration behind creating this map is provided by the valuable feedback received from our precious customers.
With Marine UK Ireland, FlyToMap™ continues in the tradition of offering a huge amount of information and functionality across places all over the world at a really low price if compared with other apps in the same category!
Use to Explore:
“Elegant map display”
“Fast zoom and pan at your fingertips”
“Use Latitudes and Longitudes to go to your favorite places”
“Use the navTo and see in real time your speed, distance and direction to destination”
“Insert unlimited markers near your favorite places on the map”
“Search your favorite points directly”
“Expanded search results categories”
“Geo Tagged photo management”
“Track your trips”
"… Marine Usa All is well designed and its usability is really good, as it's easy to figure it out and everything it's organized and helpful if you're in need of an app like this. …"
Easy to learn
FlyToMap provides complete, quick and easy to use map applications for your Android phone.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Turn off GPS when not in use
l’information géographique de référence sur le territoire national.
Photographies aériennes, cartes contemporaines (dont les cartes
topographiques IGN), cartes anciennes, composantes du référentiel
géographique à grande échelle et parcelles cadastrales sont accessibles
directement depuis votre mobile ou votre tablette.
Cette application est développée avec l’appui du Ministère de l’Ecologie, du
Développement durable et de l’Energie.
RandoMap vous permet également de visualiser des traces GPS enregistrées aux formats: GPX, KML ou KMZ.
Cartes accessibles depuis l'application:
* Cartes de l'IGN (échelle de 1:2.000 à 1:100.000.000), idéal pour préparer vos randonnées.
* Photographies aériennes et satellites (IGN)
* Cartes OpenStreetMap, avec possibilité d'activer différentes couches (relief, pistes de ski, chemin de randonnée...)
* Cartes OpenCycleMap
• Access to spatial data services,
• Browsing and locating cadaster parcels,
• Adding services, choice of various maps,
• Searching for geographical objects including address points.
This app enables user viewing maps and provides him the following functions:
• In Case of Emergency (ICE) – allows the user to send an SMS with the notification of an emergency to a selected person
• Map window navigation – changing map extent based on users action (pan, zoom in, zoom out)
• Viewing tiled services – displaying maps showing their contents as map tiled services,
• Adding external WMS services – this service allows user to add map content by adding WMS services.
• Searching for address, parcels, geodesy groundwork points – a chosen address or parcel will be displayed in map window.
• Measure length – measures the length of a line drawn on map,
• Measure area – enables measurement of area or outline of a drawn polygon,
• Current location – allows user to share his current position or the selected location as the link to the application displaying coordinates on the map,
• Registering and saving track – enables user registering and tracking his own track on a map based on GPS signal.
• Recording and saving route - user can record and track his own route on the map based on the GPS signal, as well as save it, display in application, and send as KML file,
• Display point on the map - points to the location on a map based on coordinates in the selected mapping,
• Identification of addresses, localities, and parcels - using gesture Long Press (long press) on the map, you can download information about the objects in the specified point.
There are GPS applications with French maps inside, iPhiGéNie brings you ALL French maps from the National Geographic Institute, with a GPS inside.
iPhiGéNie is the tool of choice for mapping in France.
There are GPS applications with French maps inside, iPhiGéNie brings you ALL French maps from the National Geographic Institute, with a GPS inside.
iPhiGéNie displays topographic maps, ortophotos, street and cadastral maps from the Geoportail. On this reference background your precise position (GPS + phone and wifi interpolation) is shown. Every map displayed once is kept in the device and is available even with no network (off-line mode). All non-topographic maps and most ortophotos stay permanently free.
NEW: FREE world-wide coverage though OpenStreetMap/openCycleMap, Spain, Germany, Italy, Norwey, IGN-littoral, and others new maps from IGN.
IMPORTANT: Geoportail map service and resources are tied to a personal subscription, recurring by default. See conditions below. The application installation is free and comes with 7 calendar days of free access to the service. Optional Amax module adds extended features but do not include map subscription.
In App Purchases:
Provisional cache OPTION (by contractual obligation from Geoportal), available for ANNUAl subscription only: This option allows to automatically load every layer and scale you selected in areas that you can define as you like. You can setup a second map store (cache) of maps (photos, etc.) to ensure you'll have it on the field, even with no network connection. This provisional cache adds to the regular automatic one. No need to display every map you need manually.
Amax option: This optional module, available through In App Purchase, add following features:
• Waypoints management, with photos: Add, file, annotate, export-import in GPX file format.
• Tracks and route: Recording, manual creation and editing, following, export-import in GPX file format.
• Automatic downloading of maps along a predefined track.
• Search address or any toponym present on a map. Automatic creation of relevant waypoint.
• "GPS beacon" feature: People you authorize, can follow your position on a detailed map, either on support web site on inside the application. No tracking is done unless you activate it.
• Follow you friends beacon: Automatic update of followed positions. Very handful to find each other in the middle of nowhere or see how far are your fellows.
• GPS "beacon": Warning, given the phone network nature et battery capacity, you should never engage security on the availability of this feature.
• GPS and battery lasting: the GPS is shut down when the application is sent to background, if there is no activated function requiring it (track recording, "GPS beacon"). Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery lasting.
• While there is no English translation of the manual yet, English speaking users are more than welcome to ask any question in the English section of the forum on the support web site. This will help covering most important aspects first.
• Recurring subscriptions to Geoportail map service
- Yearly subscription. Monthly coming soon.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Geoportail map service.
Naviga nella cartografia, anche localizzando la tua posizione col GPS.
Consulta informazioni e calcola i percorsi.
Le mappe pubblicate su Maps4You sono affidabili e certificate perchè è distribuita dalla Regione Emilia-Romagna con il contributo degli enti locali della Community Network http://digitale.regione.emilia-romagna.it/cner
Utilizzando il motore Moka CMS http://www.mokagis.it gli enti loali aggiornano e pubblicano mappe in Maps4You senza necessità di sviluppare software.
Maps4You, è stata realizzata da Semenda Srl http://www.semenda.it per conto della Regione Emilia-Romagna.
E' distribuita, in via sperimentale, da fine luglio 2014.
Per informazioni o per inviare segnalazioni, suggerimenti e commenti scrivi a:
A bit more description about MapMyTrip:
- Record your footprints and can share to Facebook anytime. It uses the phone's GPS sensors or mobile network to record location, suitable for use when cycling, in your car, jogging, hiking and other outdoor activities.
- You can take pictures, writing notes anywhere when recording the footprints. Photos and notes contain location infomation, you can share photos, notes with marked location if you like.
- Photo Wall: display photos of all the trips.
- The history of trip: display all historical trips information.
Show route of the trip in the map and display useful statistics (such as time, speed, mileage and elevation );
View and organize all the photos and notes on the road. Show the photos and notes of the route in the map, you can feel the amusing trip reappear before your eyes.
- Alarm clock: Set an alarm when you close to a location, trigger the ring to alarm.
Let the MapMyTrip record and share your footprints, wonderful photos and real mood of the trip!
Keywords: trip, footprint, route, track, photos, note, map, travel notes
To realize above vision, we believe that each one of us travels every day for some reason and at any point of time, more than one person might be going from same source to same destination. RideAlly is an attempt to help them in connecting with each other.
RideAlly provides solution to short/long distance commutes and enables users to share rides with others. Commuter can get instant rides from source to destination on most of the vehicles. E.g. if a lady wishes to travel from “India Gate, Delhi, India” to “Taj Mahal, Agra, India” in next 1 hour than she can connect with commuters who are already planning to go there in safest possible way.
Anyone who is 13 yrs or above can create account at RideAlly and join available pools however only 18 yrs & above can create pools. We advise parents / guardians to not allow children below 13 yrs to travel alone or use RideAlly.
HexagonMap vous permet d'accéder gratuitement aux cartes IGN.
Pour cela l'application exploite la licence gratuite à destination du grand public proposé par l'IGN.
Cette licence s'accompagne de limitations : Pas de mise en cache de manière persistante et un maximum de 100000 transactions par mois.
Cette application a avant tout été développé pour répondre à un besoin personnel, ainsi que pour approfondir mes connaissances en développement Android.
J'ai décidé de mettre l'application sur Play Store pour faire profiter d'autres personnes de mon travail.
Aujourd'hui le problème est le suivant : le seuil des 100000 transactions mensuel est assez largement dépassé. Plusieurs alternatives se présentent donc :
- Arrêt pur et simple du service
- Passage sur un modèle payant. D'autres applications proposent un service semblable sur ce modèle et ils le font très bien. De plus ce n'est pas la vocation première de ce projet.
- Mise en place d'une limite à 100000 transactions. C'est la voie que j'ai choisi de prendre.
HexagonMap cessera donc de fonctionner une fois ce palier de 100000 transactions atteint, et jusqu'au mois suivant.
Par transaction, on entend téléchargement d'une "tuile", c'est à dire un carré de carte de 256 pixels de coté.
Un compteur visuel de la limite globale est ajouté en bas de l'écran, sous la forme d'une barre de progression. Une fois cette barre totalement remplie, les cartes ne se téléchargent plus.
Je suis conscient du coté restrictif de cette limite, mais c'est à ce prix que je peux continuer de proposer l'application.
Je ne peux que vous inciter à un usage raisonné du service.
Merci de votre compréhension.
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to France
★ Parents educating their kids about France
★ Individuals interested in learning about France
★ France fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of France
Sample France country fact:
"France is home to the only Disneyland in Europe, located near Paris."
Use topographic maps in conjunction with your GPS position to find your exact location when out and about.
Enjoy a week's free trial, then purchase a subscription for the single price of: € 24,99 per year or € 11,99 per month.
What makes topographic maps special is their detail and precision and their use of contour lines. All pathways and tracks are also displayed.
Thanks to the built-in download tool, you can use maps, trails and much more when out and about - and without the need for an internet connection! *
Download limit for maps stored simultaneously on your device for offline use: 10000 km²
-- An active community --
Join our community, discover or share the most beautiful trails in your region.
Access the range of SityTour interactive trails carefully compiled by various tourism service providers such as: Tourist Office and Local Action groups … and let them be your guide!
-- Create and share your trails! --
Whether out and about or on the Web, with SityTrail you can create your own interactive trails using:
- The track recording feature in the mobile application, which tracks your movements throughout your walk and displays real-time information: distance, duration, average speed, gradients and much more.
- SityEditor, a Web-based tool which allows you to prepare, share and print your trails easily from your computer - including the precision of topographic maps.
After that, share your best trails with the SityTrail community, your friends, your club or your association using wonderful printable documents (A4, A3, road book), 3D viewing and our Facebook, Twitter and QR-Code sharing features.
Advanced users and geocaching fans will love the application's advanced features: import/export of GPX files, creation of personal flags on the map or using GPS coordinates.
-- A large amount of geolocalised tourist information --
SityTrail offers a wealth of attractions and points of interest: restaurants, accommodation, geolocalised Wikipedia articles, etc.
For more information visit http://www.sitytrail.com
*Data must be downloaded first
HAK-ova karta precizno izračunava sve putne troškove - osim procjene troška za gorivo prema aktualnim cijenama goriva i prijeđenom putu, te preciznog izračuna cestarina za cijelu cestovnu mrežu u RH, od sada je dostupan i puni izračun troškova za trajekte, za sve vrste vozila, kombinacije putnika (odraslih i djece) i prikolica.
- odabir online karte između Mireo Maps (Hrvatska), Google Maps i Bing Maps
- prikaz preko 40.000 interesnih točaka u desecima kategorija
- izračun cijene cestarina u Hrvatskoj
- izračun cijena trajekata u Hrvatskoj za sve vrste vozila i proizvoljan broj putnika (odraslih/djece)
- dostupno na četiri jezika: hrvatski, engleski, njemački i talijanski
Ovom kartom želimo vozačima, a i široj javnosti olakšati snalaženje po Hrvatskoj te omogućiti da što kraće i brže dođu do traženih informacija. Sve Vaše prijedloge, pohvale, kritike, zahtjeve za suradnjom i potencijalne probleme pri radu s interaktivnom kartom molimo javite e-mailom na firstname.lastname@example.org. Hvala!
Interaktivna karta HAK-a koristi kartografske alate, podatke i tehnologiju izrađenu i implementiranu od strane tvrtki Mireo d.d. iz Zagreba (Mireo Maps), Google Inc., SAD (Google Maps) te Microsoft Corp., SAD (Bing Maps). Dizajn korisničkog sučelja i razvoj klijentske aplikacije interaktivne karte izradila je tvrtka Infinum d.o.o. iz Zagreba.
Ključne riječi: HAK, HAK map, interaktivna karta, HAK interaktivna karta, karta Hrvatske, interaktivna karta Hrvatske, planer putovanja, auto karta, Hrvatski autoklub