Are you ready to map?
Our exclusive free app includes outstanding worldwide background charts, so you can start planning your journey right away! Plan your next cruise, set routes, look for marinas along your voyage or even share the tracks of your last adventure…these are just some of the things you can do with Plan2Nav.
Advanced navigation features
Like a “handheld chartplotter,” Plan 2Nav lets you:
- View charts in “birds eye” Perspective View
- Enable GPS to track Speed Over Ground (SOG), Course Over Ground (COG) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).*
- Create and edit routes
- View GPS tracks
- Download free weather for a five-day forecast overlaid onto the chart
- Select North Up or Course Up orientation for a fully rotating vector visualization
- View Clock, Compass and set Distance Units
- Support for ActiveCaptain, user generated content for marine services
Complete the Journey - Upgrade to full C-MAP by Jeppesen cartography
Purchase affordable, expansive map coverage to unlock the full potential of Plan2Nav. Benefit from the features and award-winning technology that have made C-MAP by Jeppesen the choice of more than 1 million boaters worldwide:
-Detailed Harbor Charts
-Exclusive Aerial Photos and Diagrams
-C-Marina Ports Database
-Dynamic Tides and Current Predictions
-Depth Contours and Land Elevations
Once downloaded, these feature-packed maps stay recorded on the device and are always accessible – even when no wireless connection is available
* Continued use of GPS running in background can reduce battery life
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Use to Explore:
"Use Latitudes and Longitudes to go to your favorite places"
"Use the navTo and see in real time your speed, distance and direction to destination"
"Insert unlimited markers near your favorite places on the map"
"Search your favorite points directly"
"Geo Tagged photo management"
"Track your trips and share them"
"Draw routes and export them on your pc"
"Full honeycomb support!"
FlyToMap marine contains embedded Electronic Nautical Charts (ENC) from NOAA compressed to a large coverage. You can now download the application and transform your Android phone in a chart plotter with best NOAA, ENC S57 cartography; which includes Anchoring areas, Fishing areas, restriction areas, obstructions, rocks, Buoys, Beacons, Lights, Depth contours with values display on map, Spot Sounding and more! The only marine app available in the market with such huge information.
"Enjoy great journeys!"
Almost every navigation software description starts with functions enumeration. In fact Navigation is maps, as everything or almost everything depends on map quality and use conditions. You are satisfied with the navigator just so much as the maps meet your tasks and needs. Usually publishers are “linked” to the data supplier that often determines the navigation quality. Meanwhile there are lots of map data types with different purpose, price, usage conditions, quality, and availability of extra services, based on such data and so on. There are drive aimed maps, as well as maps for pedestrians and bicycles, there are traffic information enabled maps, also there are some maps featuring detailed sightseeing information. All the above maps may be free of charge as well as payment based. The software enables choosing and rating maps from different sources and by different publishers, we have in our catalogue:
★ OSM maps – these are free of charge maps by OpenStreetMap project.
★ HERE maps – these are licensed maps by Nokia.
★ CityGuide maps – these are maps from local map makers; these maps are compiled and brought to the uniform standard. The major part of these maps is regularly revised and features traffic services. License terms and conditions are specified by the data owners and usually provide trial period and in some cases free of charge use in non-navigational mode.
All maps are provided with brief description and rating. You may choose and use maps from different sources; the software built-in catalogue will ensure map coverage of the actual user position. In other words you may simultaneously use different maps for the same country and region choosing those that suit you the best.
Traffic jams, navigational messages and updates
Another important feature of the gps navigator is instant navigational messaging service between drivers. Should you be a witness of a road accident, mobile station of traffic police, danger on the road, traffic jam, you may mark this event on the map. Information about all events will be automatically sent to all drivers of the region. Similarly you receive such messages from other drivers. Besides the software automatically gathers and sends to the server data about vehicle speed while you moving along your route. After this the data is processed on the cloud and sent back to the drivers who are involved in traffic data exchange as a traffic data containing file that enables generation of an optimal route allowing to bypass traffic jams. Some maps support revision service; it means that data about road circulation change, new restricting signs, speed limits etc. automatically received ensuring creation of quickest and safest route.
★ The navigator given with the whole navigational functions to work with a map, route creation, on route driving. You will find more detailed description of the navigator in our Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/106961068847641379802 . Here we only mention some key features.
★ The software enables choosing and using maps from different sources. In such a case you can choose the map that suits you the best.
★ The software uses lightweight vector maps and can be used in offline mode without web access. In online mode it generates very little traffic for updates and IM service.
★ The software uses high-efficiency map library featuring high speed rendering, 3D graphics and 3D models.
★ The software quickly generates routes.
★ The software generates the optimal route taking in account revised data and traffic. The driver may choose one of the alternate routes that are also generated by the software.
★ The software features improved search enabling search for address and POI using different criteria: search everywhere, search all, search address, search within region.
★ GeoNET navigator features unique communication functions - Push-To-Talk live chat, you can drive and talk with your friends on a map.
and it will upload trace segments to this database.
- Worldwide map coverage
- Multiple map sources
- Save maps to application cache
- Settings to view all or some traces
- Settings for trace update interval
• support for ozf2 maps (ozfx3 maps can be opened but not guaranteed)
• support for OSM vector maps
• support for online maps
• support for SAS.Planet maps cache
• works without maps as a simple navigator
• track recording in background (power-safe)
• navigation to waypoint and via route
• track to route conversion
• route creation and manipulation
• works with waypoints, tracks and routes in Ozi format
• reads waypoints, tracks and routes in KML and GPX format
• HSI and compass
• configurable units
• UTM coordinates
• search for locations via Google geocoder
• location and waypoint sharing
• portrait and landscape modes
• tablet support
Functionality can be extended by plugins:
• receive coordinates via text messages (sms)
• receive coordinates from tracker devices
• share location in real time
Androzic is free and open-source. It is distributed under GNU GPL v3 license. More information can be found on http://androzic.com/
Caution! Modern versions of Img2Ozf generate maps in new encrypted format, they won't open in Androzic. Please use older versions of Img2Ozf, last known good version is 3.03.
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful, award-winning offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses.
Maps stored on your device and are always available even when not connected to the Internet. Maps don't need cellular coverage to be viewed so you can avoid data roaming charges when traveling. Carry maps around like books or music!
Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map. Navigate with only GPS (cellular data can be disabled), record your tracks, estimate travel times, and add placemarks and photos to share with others.
Even more great features:
• Show GPS position
• Measure distances and areas
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Load your own Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF®, GeoTIFF and JPG maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
Thousands of free specialty maps available through the Map Store:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and Marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in the app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• For best results, use Android 4.1 or higher. PDF Maps 1.4.3 requires Android 4.1 or higher.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues
• PDF Maps may not be supported on some Android devices with an Intel processor
PDF Maps is free for personal and private use. Any commercial, governmental, academic or other non-personal use requires the purchase of a commercial use license. Contact email@example.com or visit www.pdf-maps.com for details.
Connect with us:
Record your visit to each country by text, photo and video
When moving from port to port it's easy to forget what happened where. This app encourages you to record your thoughts from each place visited. You can compile a list of all the countries you have visited and special memories from each place. Later the app will help you chart your movements on the world map.
Share your stories, favourite photos and videos with your family, friends and fellow travellers.
Each day you leave a different country or port just spend 5 - 10 minutes reflecting on what happened during your visit.
Record the date and time and also the country and port.
Record anything of particular interest to you or your fellow travellers. Save photos and videos, as well as conversations and stories.
Later when you have time you will be glad you recorded your memories for yourself, your friends and family.
Reflect, record and re-live your memories with this simple app.
Den introducerer sejlere til området og dets mange muligheder såvel til søs, som i havnene og i baglandet.
På Sjællandskysten ligger havnene Bisserup, Skælskør og Korsør, og blot få sømils sejlads mod syd, de smukke øer Agersø og Omø – et enestående farvand, som med friskt og rent vand, byder sejlende på en masse muligheder.
App’en viser områder for opankring og havneophold i et smukt farvand. Den præsenterer havnefaciliteter i de fem havne og den giver tips til oplevelser på land. Udviklet af Sögren Comm.
Applying professional mapping technology, together with the advantage of mobile devices and multi-touching features, the Android version of “Macau GeoGuide” can obtained the latest geographical information anytime and anywhere, brings users a conveniently and leisurely experience. Moreover, “Macau GeoGuide” provides citizens and tourists with adjacent geographical information needed outdoors for their convenience.
And if this is not enough you can have all the emergency information offline !
Geomatic Technologies, the most known cartographic company in Cyprus, gives you now the opportunity of fast and easy search on the best map for Cyprus.
Combining the innovative technology of Augmented Reality (AR) you can see thousands points of interest from your mobile phone or tablet camera, making the way to each point as real as it can get.
The application doesn't stop there. You can also search and find all the overnight pharmacies quick and easy!
• Categories of Points of Interest (POI): Pharmacies (Daily and Overnight), Police and Fire Stations, Hospitals, Health Centers, Embassies, Gas Stations, Citizen Service Centers, etc..
• POI Information: Location, Distance from your current location, Telephone and fax numbers, web page, email
• Display of POIs either on the Map, in List or in AR environment
• Filter based on state or distance from your current location.
• Location acquisition using fine location sources such as the Global Positioning System or by using access coarse location sources such as the mobile network database.
• Follow location option on map so you know every second where you are
• Display on the map of all the POIs around you or around a selected location or POI. Nearest POIs can be sorted by name, category and distance.
• Report sending for any Point of interest or location on map
• Supported Languages: Greek, English and Russian (for menu)
Application designed and developed by Geomatic Technologies in cooperation with Wajee Mobile Ltd (http://www.wajeemobile.com)