How to use Kickstarter Mobile
When you first load the app you will see a white screen. This is the home screen where the list of projects you setup to be tracked will be listed. It is empty on a fresh install.
All the programs functionality buttons are on the action bar and in the menu. Remember to press the MENU button if your device has a hardware menu button to see all the buttons.
There are 3 ways to add projects to this list:
1 - Sync to you profile: This adds all the projects you are backing to your list in one button click.
2 - Browse for projects: This lets your browse the entire kickstarter project database by category.
3 - Search: If you know the name of the project you want to add, use the search function to search for the project name. Select the project you then want to add and choose "Add Project"
How to use the statistics graphing
When you first add a new project to your list the statistical data will not be accurate yet. The graphs will also look fairly empty. This is because there are only data points for one day.
The graphs and estimation fields will populate with more accurate data each day data is collected (refreshing the list).
Q: My profile won't sync
A: Make sure you are only inputting the vanity or ID part of your profile URL(address). If your profile URL is http://www.kickstarter.com/profile/rhaith then just type in rhaith. Typing in the whole URL will not work.
This application is not an alternate mobile interface for the Kickstarter website.
It is a means of quickly and conveniently tracking project progress.
** This is an unofficial application. I have NO affiliation with Kickstarter.com, the brand, or any services they offer. I provide this application with hopes it will be useful to fellow users of Kickstarter.com **
Why choose between a Kickstarter app and an Indiegogo app when you can have both in one!?
- What can you do with Techfunder?
With Techfunder you can:
* Browse for free projects in Technology, Games and Design
* Upgrade to browse additional 10+ categories, including Film, Comics, Art, Fashion and much more. Customise the navigation menu to only show the categories you care about.
* Watch the project pitch videos
* Upgrade and add your Kickstarter and Indiegogo profiles and track projects you contribute to
* Browse projects by new this week, popular and ending soon categories
* Favourite projects for quick access
* Keep an eye on your favourites using the Techfunder home screen widget
* Search Kickstarter and indiegogo projects
* Easily launch project websites
* Easily share projects with your social networks
With Techfunder you can keep track of projects you have contributed to. Techfunder imports your profile public information, so there is no need to enter your password. Just follow the instructions in the app.The app will automatically import any new projects you contribute to. These projects will also be available to use on home widgets.
Browse many projects on a compact scrollable list. Just click on the project you are interested to expand into a full screen view. You will be able to watch the project video from this page and also you can tell the world using the share button.
If you want to contribute or found out more about a project, click on the "browse" button and Techfunder will launch the project page in your web browser. When you are finished, just press the Android back button to return to Techfunder.
If you would like to follow the progress of any of the projects, you can favourite the project from the project page. Quickly access your favourites from the left-hand slider menu. You can also add Home Screen widgets for your favourites. The widgets reload every hour, but if you can't wait just press the update icon on the widget.
If you heard about a project, and you want to quickly find it and favourite it, just click on the magnifying glass icon to search and type your key words.
Techfunder is an independent app and has no relation or links to the project platforms. Techfunder "scrappes" websites to collect information, for this reason we often release new version of the app to adapt to changes. For more information visit:
Complete list of categories available in the app:
AppKicker provides quickstart icons for the apps you most likely launch next. The list is automagically updated while you use your apps or games.
You can configure different modes how apps will be selected. In *mashup mode (recommended)* we try to learn what is the best option for you. The *recently used apps* mode is a convenient way to come back to the apps you have used recently. With *most used apps* you will have those apps at your fingertips that you use most. *Sequentially used apps* will present you apps that you usually use after each other, e.g. for checking all your social networks in a row. Mode *locally used apps* will show you apps that you mostly use at current location. And mode *predicting apps* tries to anticipate which app you are going to use next.
This app is a widget and will not appear in your app drawer. Add the widget to your home screen by long tapping and choose it from the list of widgets. Certainly best placed on your homescreen.
The widget is triggered when you use an app and it always shows you up to five apps to launch them next. When you have a gaming session, you can easily come back to your recent games, when you are in the office you can easily come back to your recent productivity tools. You can simply tap on the apps' icons presented by the widget. No need to maintain different desktop pages for that any more. You will have more space on your home screen for other widgets. Our app is an always up-to-date quickstart launcher.
- You can opt out from contributing information on your app usage for optimizing AppKicker.
- Known Android bug: on Honeycomb and some other devices you have to reboot before you can add the widget.
- Might not work on Facebook Home and Chatheads and Coverfeed
Support now on kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6438588/sombreros-for-the-android-world
Most of gnuplot ported.
Can be used standalone or be used by other apps.
Used by Addi only right now. Addi is a tool like Matlab or Octave. If you are a dev and want to use this as your plotting engine, contact me.
Some terminal types currently not supported (PNG, BMP, JPEG), but will be later.
Mouse/touch interaction for zooming currently not supported, but will be later.
** This application is NOT Youtube MP3 converter. You can convert only videos that are in your device.
Step by step instructions
1) Choose Video that you want to convert
2) Choose audio format (MP3 or AAC) and Bit Rate
3) Add meta-data for MP3 format (optional)
4) Press "Convert" button
- output small browser
- options (Play, Delete, Rename, Share, Edit Meta-Data)
** Supports only ARMv7 and higher.
Video to MP3 Converter use LGPL ffmpeg and libmp3lame libraries as codec.
For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE. It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
You can choose to make either Native style or HTML5 style Apps, or make Hybrid Apps using the built-in WebView control.
Get community help and support here:- http://bit.ly/16Cotwp
*** NEW VERSION JUST RELEASED... LETS YOU CREATE HTML5 BASED APPS ***
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails and SMS.
- Use native controls and/or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- Share App source with your friends as SPK's
- Control Aurduino and Lego NXT.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE, so please be kind and post issues and requests on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
This simple app helps you send Bitly shortened links to your friends via Facebook, Gmail, SMS and other applications.
It's really, really, simple. Just select Url Shortener from the list of applications that appear after you click on Menu->Share page in your web browser.
The app will automatically create a Bitly link for you that you can send to your application.
Use the default Bitly account, or add your own credentials so you can track statistics for the links you send.
Let us know what other URL shorteners you'd like to use: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses the home screen short cut and on click takes you directly to Firefox app info page where you can clear data and/or cache.
How different is this from other Apps ->
Most cleaning Apps clear only Cache and not Data. Clearing data is essential to free up space and to keep privacy.
Our App helps to clear both(Cache/Data) with minimum number of clicks possible.
Useful for cleaning up space very often and for those who do not like to navigate many menu items to do the same.
This is a free version. It shows an additional view once in a while to get reviews or to buy pro version.
To get rid of this additional page, please buy the pro version.
Why would you need a (big) web browser to open link that sends you to a Youtube video. Click this youtube link on your Android phone: http://bit.ly/10xGRnq (Then try again after installing this app to see the difference).
Sure, there are other apps that do this, but I think mine has unique features:
* Doesn't get in the way: It's small (~700kb). Minimal, but useful, user interface. Does exactly 1 thing and does it right.
* Handles Facebook's external links. Tired of launching the browser to open a m.facebook.com?l.php URL? No more.
* Handles Youtube's attribution links. These should be handled by the Youtube app (Google's fault). Short URL Resolver handles them for you, so you get to see the video on the Youtube app. No browser involved.
* Handles Tapatalk api click links.
* Handles google.com/url links, used in the Play Store for links in the description.
* Partial support for adf.ly.
Also, it's free, and ad-free. You can make an in-app donation if you feel it's worth it.
It doesn't use any third party service for resolving the URLs. The basic principle is making an HTTP request and determining where it's being redirected.
It's my first public Android App, but I think it's the best of its kind (you can try and prove me wrong X-D)
*Thanks for the comments and the reviews!*
If anyone wants to collaborate by translating the app to another language, you can do it here: http://www.getlocalization.com/shorturlresolver/
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=49590835
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
All the urls will be unshortened before showing them to you to better check if it's relevant or not.
This project is open source: https://github.com/RedInput/url-extractor-and-expander
- focus on simplicity, not configurability - intuitive and straightforward user interface with (almost) no configuration options
- great touchscreen joystick controls, inspired by some of the best games on iOS and Android
- good compatibility with C= Amiga 500 w/ 1MB RAM and single floppy drive
Omega 500 requires 1.3 kickstart rom (512kb) saved into the internal memory as /sdcard/kick.rom
It's a pre-alpha release! Known limitations:
- keyboard not fully functional (incl. Esc key not working)
- no support for physical buttons and external controllers
- lo-res rendering only, graphical glitches in HAM and EHB modes
Please refer to the project website for additional information (documentation, license, TODOs, upcoming features, etc.).
This MP3 video converter app extracts audio from video files and converts to audio files (MP3, M4A) without any hassles.The ultimate music player for Android.
Video files can occupy your limited smartphone storage space. High quality images could go over 100MB.
Depending on the file quality, converting video files to audio files can reduce the new file size to a small percent up to about 20% of the original size!
Plus, converting from video files to audio files presumably uses much less power while playing, thus battery friendly compared to video files!
Fast audio converter (lossless):
Usually it takes several tens of seconds to covert from MP4 video files to MP3 audio files.
This fast audio converter does the job in only a few seconds and allows lossless conversion from the original files.
It has a playlist management function and can dictate the order in which they play.
It also has the background player function.
- Easy conversion of video files to audio files
- Fast conversion/lossless
- Support many video formats (MP4, 3GP, FLV, etc.)
- Rename files
- Delete files
- Playback/background player
- Repeat shuffle in playlist
- Metadata editor in music files
VPN Unlimited does not restrict the Internet connection speed or bandwidth, fully sustaining your online privacy. VPN Unlimited provides client apps for all major platforms including iOS, Macintosh, MS Windows, Linux and Android. Find it at: https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/downloads.
Why VPN Unlimited?
VPN Unlimited allows you to evaluate our high-quality VPN service for 10 days free of charge. We offer a choice of time-limited subscriptions.
The VPN Unlimited trial and subscription include:
* Unlimited traffic bandwidth!
* Unlimited connection speed!
* Multiple connections from your account, meaning you pay once and then use our VPN service from any device, including iOS, Mac OS X, MS Windows, Linux and Android devices!
Using VPN Unlimited allows you to:
* Unblock territory-restricted web content
* Protect your WiFi connection
* Secure your online activity
* Bypass some ISP restrictions (this may even increase your regular Internet speed!)
VPN Unlimited offers a great number of security options. Do you need to protect all of your online activities? Would you like to get access to all territory-restricted web content and surf anonymous? Do you believe that every WiFi hotspot Internet access requires extra protection? Do you need to ensure 100% of your online security? VPN Unlimited can do any of the mentioned above options.
VPN Unlimited is absolutely universal service that comes at affordable price and ensures that the client gets full bandwidth and Internet connection without any limitation. Now, it is easy to travel or go on vacation and have trusted online security anywhere in the world. Enjoy watching all of your favorite online resources and shows like YouTube, Netflix or Hulu from any country anytime!
What is VPN?
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, a technologically improved service that creates an encrypted tunnel for all of the data that you receive and send on the electronic device of your selection. You may connect up to five devices to one VPN Unlimited account. With the help of VPN you are ensured to have online security while connecting to any website, social network or other online resources from any location globally. Use VPN Unlimited to access corporate networks, public, hotel, airport and free WiFi hotspots.
Read an article about VPN Unlimited for Android http://www.xdroider.com/vpn-unlimited-application-review/
The service ensures secure connection to the server offering anonymous VoIP as well.
VPN Unlimited is extremely easy to install as the app does everything automatically. We offer several methods of encryptions used simultaneously to ensure high level of online security and safe proxy access. VPN allows watching any YouTube broadcast, as well as Netflix content from any location as it has the ability to unblock at any designated area. VPN Unlimited is a perfect security shield for any kind of Internet access.
Find out more about pricing, sales and specials here https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/pricing
Company's website https://www.simplexsolutionsinc.com/
© Simplex Solutions Inc., 2015
Please remember that configuring the proxy doesn't mean that all your applications will automatically start to using these settings! This is due to a not easy understandable API for developers. If you are interested in a deeper analysis of this issue, you can find a detailed explanation of the problem and leave your feedbacks/comments on:
* the official GitHub project page: https://github.com/shouldit/android-proxy
* or just reach us at: email@example.com
The project offers also an open source module called Android Proxy Library (APL) that provides to the developers an easy way to access and use the proxy settings in every Android application. So, if you want the Proxy support in your favourite applications, start request this feature to their developers!