This enables high-resolution output using the HR Audio Player high-resolution audio playback app with USB audio devices other than TEAC products. (An OTG (On The Go) cable is necessary for connection.)
1. Check the following before purchasing this Unlocker app.
• Confirm that the TEAC USB HR Driver setting is ON.
• Confirm that the digital connection is functioning properly between HR Audio Player and your external device.
2. If a problem related to a license occurs, reinstall the HR Audio Player and Unlocker apps.
Main features of the unlocked version of TEAC HR Audio Player
• Support for TEAC USB HR Driver high-resolution output
High-resolution audio source data can be output as is without degradation from USB DAC devices and other external equipment that supports high-resolution.
• Upsampling function
When a USB DAC that supports high-resolution is connected, upsampling up to 192kHz/24-bit is possible during playback
• DSD real-time conversion function
When a USB DAC that supports DoP input is connected, ordinary PCM audio sources can be converted to DSD and played back in real-time. (The DSD real-time conversion function requires a playback device with a CPU that is at least 2GHz and has 4 cores.)