Premium curriculum aligned K-6 teaching resources and unit plans ready for you to view and download in an instant.
The Teach Starter App gives you access to our growing collection of curriculum aligned teaching resources, expertly designed to save you precious time and make your classrooms buzz!
Teach Starter App features:
- Browse over 150,000 pages of curriculum aligned teaching resources.
- Explore our in-depth unit and lesson plans.
- Preview and download resources.
- Store files providing seamless offline access.
- Engage with our Chalkboard Blog and our passionate community.
- Create a new account or sign in to your existing one.
Here at Teach Starter we understand the importance of aligning your work to your state’s curriculum. At present, your location will provide you with automated curriculum searching coverage.
AU: QLD, VIC, NSW, Australian Curriculum
US: TX (TEKS), Common Core State Standards
GB: National Curriculum
About Teach Starter
In 2012, Teach Starter began as a humble email packed full of free resources. 12 months later, the Teach Starter website was launched. Fast-forward to today and members can download from over 150,000 pages of purposefully designed, premium teaching resources, units, lesson plans and so much more.
We take great pride in helping teachers daily to deliver high quality education to children world-wide, enabling them to achieve their core purpose - to make their classrooms buzz.
Through the Teach Starter app, you may be able to subscribe to the following plans:
- Starter Plan: 12 months access to download teaching resources
- Teacher Plan: 12 months access to download teaching resources and customise selected resources
- Ultimate Plan: 12 months access (1 month access option in the US) to download all resources and use all features.
If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current renewal period. Your Google account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your subscription settings within your Google account in the Google Play Store after purchase.