Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.
Monitors: Calendar, Email (stock app), GO SMS Pro, Gmail, Google+ Messenger, Google Talk, Google Voice, K9 mail, missed calls, notification tone, SMS/text, Skype (IM), WhatsApp, etc.
How To Use:
★ Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
★ When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
★ To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
★ If you have a SAMSUNG device and hear "Talkback" or "folder is open/closed" voices, please note that this is a bug in some Samsung devices (see: http://goo.gl/JUyJu). Work-arounds you can try: (1) Use another launcher like Nova Launcher, ADW, GO Launcher, etc. to replace Samsung's TouchWiz. (2) Turn off Accessibility (note: this does limit the apps we can monitor). (3) Turn off TTS (note: this will disable speaking of street names in Navigation, for example) by going to Android's App Manager, ALL, then disable Google TTS and Samsung TTS.
★ Low vibration intensity (or none) on SAMSUNG devices: Go to Android's System Settings, Sound, Vibration Intensity and set the intensity for Haptic Feedback. You don't need to enable haptic feedback, just adjust the intensity setting. This value appears to be used on some devices even for a non-haptic feedback vibrate.
★ If you're using CM 10.1, the Accessibility setup screen may not work correctly if you enter it from within the app. Please go to the Home Screen, System Menu, then Accessibility instead.
★ If you're using a device that slowly ramps up to full screen-on, you may need to increase the default screen-on duration.
★ If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
★ Please avoid installing on SD/external memory as it can cause startup problems.
★ For setup help, please click Help or go to http://tomatox.com/mmf
★ UPGRADE or UNINSTALL problems? Please disable "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and/or "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call".
★ Other problems? Please email -- I can't reply in comments.
Please consider Donate version if you like this app. It adds sleep schedule, on/off widget and removes the Ads. Thank you for your support! ^_^
[mmf, blink, reminder, repeat, repeating]
Never miss a call. Get reminded by 3 repeating effects.
* Play a tone periodically.
* Vibrate periodically.
* Screen on periodically.
Works for Android 3.2 and up.
You also configure to play the notification tone even in silent and vibration mode.
Doesn't drain battery as reminders get activated only on missed calls.
This is an ad-supported app. Ad is in effect only when you are on configuration screen.
Please email me if any issues.
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
☆ To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
☆ Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on "Unknown and private" in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls;
☆ Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers' call/SMS/MMS;
---What can rule do?---
☆ How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail;
☆ how to block group lists; You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately;
☆ how to response blocked calls and messages;
☆ Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory;
☆ Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail;
☆ Password/Fake password supported;
☆ Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer;
☆ Outgoing call blocking supported;
☆ Prefix wildcard supported;
☆ SMS keywords Block is supported;
☆ Support to block SMS message from Email address; But aFirewall does not support to block Email;
☆ Following android permissions are only granted to system or signature applications by android system, based on these changes from Google, you maybe need to root your phone and convert aFirewall to system application to fix related issues in your phone although aFirewall tried its best to workaround them.
1). android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: changed from android 2.3 and required by answerCall and cancelMissedCallNotification;
2). android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.0 and required by queryApnSettings to download MMS attachments;
3). android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.2 and required by on/off airplane mode;
☆ You can use free link2SD(free), apps2ROM(free) to convert aFirewall to system; and I will also release a related application to Google Play to convert aFirewall to system later;
Rooting your device will void its warranty. In addition, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may have unexpected consequences. Thus root your device at your own risk. I will not be responsible if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
☆ Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
* * *
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makaveli.eu
Official web site: http://www.makaveli.eu
Please, read the description. There's a link to a trial version!
The app is intended for automatic call recording from the phone line where supported by hardware and kernel.
Root access is a must for many phones, as manufacturers often won’t implement the required functionality.
There are 4 recording methods:
- Standard API
- CAF (root required)
- ALSA (root requried)
- Kernel (root required)
Standard API - method which doesn’t require root access. Check out every audio source before using. Many phones support recording using this method, from the microphone only (audio source “Microphone” should be selected).
CAF and ALSA - both methods require root access. Device settings in settings → recording are very important here. If your phone isn’t listed, select a device which has the same chipset as yours. The main difference between CAF and ALSA is that CAF doesn’t require ALSA installation, and supports more functions.
Kernel - recording method for phones based on old chipsets by Qualcomm; root is required. This method doesn’t guarantee 2 way call recording.
Which recording method is better?
Neither recording method can ensure that your calls will be recorded from the line; this is phone-specific. And you have to try and find out the one that fits your phone if it’s not auto-detected.
Where can I download a trial version?
On xda-developers.com: http://goo.gl/u690rm
• In call control
• Call confirm
• After call actions dialog
• Search recordings
• Edit info about recordings
• Volume control
• WAV, AMR, MP3
• Manual encryption for WAV recordings
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
This app contains ads.
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
WARNING: The app does not work on S4 and Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2 if records are being stored on a SD card. It is highly recommended for Note 3 users not to update to KitKat 4.4.2
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
LG Optimus L1II (v1)
Qilive 53 (msm8625)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
- Displays the time of missed calls by phone rang, and so they can deal with one-call spam.
- Not stored in contact of a particular phone number of missed call log and received a similar phone log can be queried together.
- Notification of missed call log do not confirm a specific time can make possible.
◈ Missed call notification
(1) Notification destination phone
- Number of incoming numbers are stored in your address book or phone rang more than a certain amount of time only if the time can be set to notify.
(2) Notification method
- Settings according to your phone (beep, vibration) or screen on.
(3) A missed call is received and also set a time to withhold information
- At a particular time does not interfere with unnecessary alerts.
◈ Motion detection
- Motion detection in case of missed calls by turning the screen is the ability to announce the arrival of missed calls.
- If you are away over the phone and come back later, you can see missed calls by simply shaking the phone.
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
Very useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
Do you want flash on call then download this application.
*When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
*You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
Any review will be appreciated!
Widgets (you can resize): 2X1 2X2 4X1 4X2 4X4
4X2 and 4X4 can be put on the lock screen Android 4.2 +
Why did you choose this player?
- It's free.
- You store a pause in any file.
- The player knows where he was stopped.
- A lot of widgets.
- There are previewed.
- There is a sleep timer.
- The ability to search for skins on the Internet.
- There is an equalizer.
- Ability to save playlists.
- Pause button during a call.
- Pause at the time of speech recognition.
- Ability to toggle songs with the volume keys.
- Ability to start playing when the headset.
- There is internet radio.
- Support for Cyrillic.
- Ability to customize the headset button.
- Tag editor.
- Support for M3U.
- Translation for the lyrics.
- There is visualization.
- Auto Pause saving the files longer than 15 minutes.
- There is a slide show of all pictures to the music.
- Ability to split files.
- Support for cloud storage Yandex.Disk.
- There is a synchronization device on Android.
Currently supports the following formats:
.mp3 .ogg .3gp .wav .mp4 .m4a .mid .xmf .mxmf.rtttl .rtx .ts .aac .flac .mkv
- Change the audio settings: It is necessary to adjust the volume.
- Read the identifiers of the state and the phone: It is necessary to pause when a call.
- Key lock for the lock screen.
- Permission to record with microphone for visualization.
- Search accounts on the device for synchronization.
By installing this program you will receive:
A surprising number of pictures.
Beautiful and dynamic slide shows with music.
Wallpapers can change with any frequency and from any folder.
It is possible to get all the pictures from any website.
The program is free, try it and you will not regret.
- Set the image as wallpaper.
- Add to favorites.
- To transfer to another unit.
- View all your photos on the phone.
- There is a multitouch zoom.
- Move or copy.
- Change the compression (with preview).
- You can select multiple images at once and process group.
- And much more ...