Wow Its not only awesome. Its great. Fully add free and low bandwidth online radio. I love this player.
Well... The bass booster works at least. But this is one way of the ugliest players I've seen. Buttons are tiny and spread out all over the place. The equalizer is a mess. The volume bar is horrible, it takes up space beside the progress bar. You can't fully remove it. The menu is very hard to understand--dozens of confusing options. The checkmarks on every screen are really annoying. I couldn't get any album art to display. On and on it goes. How can this be listed online as one of the best players?
Hey, what is this app? This is an ideal audio folder player!! Give 1000 stars! I do not understand how I can miss that treasure. All aspects of this player are IDEAL! Oh, If it's only works for armv6 but that's not a big deal.
This apps deserve more than five stars whoever made it really know about music the best apps ever
Great But why the location access ?
Nice music and Internet radio player.
- Redefining the previous track buttons.
- Export and import settings.
- Smarter import M3U files. You can find songs in other folders.
- Reduce the number of full-screen advertising to 1 times per day.
- Add to favorites button on the headset.
- Many other changes and improvements.
3in1 music app: MP3 Player - Equalizer - Bass Booster. The best Music Volume EQ