Join Blind's anonymous community of employees from over 70,000 companies, and thousands of startups.
Connect with your coworkers in private 'company channels', engage in industry-specific discussions in 'lounges', or browse 'Topics' to mingle with employees from a variety of industries, including but not limited to tech, finance, e-commerce, etc.
Blind is an anonymous social networking platform for professionals to
to connect with other working professionals by sharing meaningful conversations and honest feedback on a variety of different topics.
Elevate your career, express your thoughts, and move towards building a more transparent work culture.
Sign up and connect with other verified professionals based on interests and topics, not levels or titles.
Interviews? Offers? Need career advice?
> Check out our Topics Channels (https://goo.gl/tLFQ13v) to tag companies and connect with people across various industries according to different interests. Benchmark your career and keep up-to-date on trending news.
All-hands? Layoffs? Promotions?
> Invite coworkers to unlock your private company channel and get the latest scoop.
• Tag companies and professions to get to the answer you want
• No professional barriers or hierarchy
• Truly anonymous - no way to trace back your activity to an email address
Hot and Now
• Read and participate in trending discussions in your company and industry
• Like and comment on the issues that matter to you
• Be in the loop of breaking news
• Find out how your coworkers honestly feel about a topic
• Charts and graphs to help you visualize results
Search, Filter & Bookmark
• Search by company, keywords, or hashtags
• Find the discussions most relevant to you
• Bookmark important information
At Blind, we strive to foster an anonymous community of trusted professionals. We make sure only employees of the company register onto Blind, through verification with their work email (full access) or LinkedIn account (limited access). We do not store any user information, and our patented infrastructure ensures strict protection of anonymity.
*Signing up with educational or public emails domains (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) will only grant read-only access to Topics Channels.
*To sign in on Blind Web, you must first sign up with a work email on the Blind App.
*To continue our focus on protecting the security of our users, we have restricted rooted or jailbroken devices from accessing Blind. Please remember to download the Blind app from the official Google Play Store or iTunes App Store only.
*If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.