Tools and Methodology to Build High Performance Business Teams in Just 4 x ½ Day Sessions
If you're a manager or executive in business looking to drive CHANGE and improve the PERFORMANCE and RESULTS of your team (and/or overall company), then Enterprise LEADER is for you... and the Facilitator's Guide is the place to start.
Enterprise LEADER is a team development program which CEOs, VPs, Director and Executives (including HR Professionals and external coaches/consultants) use to build and strengthen their own teams in the workplace, at a time and pace which suits them.
In this Facilitator's Guide, you'll discover exactly what Enterprise LEADER is, how and why it works, as well as getting a full step-by-step roadmap to using the program in your own company, department or team.
In this short Facilitator's Guide, you'll discover how you can take your team on a unforgettable journey, unlocking the potential of each team member, and instilling in them new thinking, attitudes and behaviours.
Enterprise LEADER in 25 words:
Change / Performance / Results / Collaboration / Communication / Teamwork / Engagement / Alignment / Motivation / Goals / Focus / Creativity / Entrepreneurship / Self-Belief / Leadership / Morale / Cooperation / Ownership / Accountability / Commercial-Awareness / Sales / Vision / Customers / Competitiveness / Growth
• On touch clock in and out
• Managers can clock crews in and out
• GPS location stamp
• Easily switch between projects or cost codes
• Employees can sign timecard on mobile device
• Project photos are uploaded and organized by project automatically
And more . . . .
Dashboard lets you:
• See who is clocked in and what they working on
• Create multi-level projects or cost codes
• Instantly view time, costs and work accomplished
• Construction cost tracker to group expenses
• Export data for use with your payroll provider or accounting software
Great customer service and support from our Chief Happiness Officer
+1 (855) 287-9287
** Please note that GPS is used in to obtain accurate clock in and clock out locations. In order to provide accurate ratings, the GPS operates for a duration in the background after pressing clock in or clock out.
*** Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Quick Quote lets you create quotations and estimates while on the job, straight from your Android phone or tablet. Impress potential customers with a bespoke quote without fiddling with a calculator or having to return to the office.
Enter your prices in advance, then compose quotes quickly and easily by selecting items and entering their quantities. Save quotes for future reference, and email them to your customers, without needing a computer.
Whether you're a salesman, a builder, or any other kind of contractor or tradesman, quotations and estimates are an important part of your business. Being able to create quotes for your clients without returning to your office will demonstrate how organised and professional you are.
If you're not yet convinced, try the free version!
* Quickly calculate estimates by choosing items and specifying their quantities.
* Enter item prices in advance, and organise them into categories.
* When charging by area or volume, just enter the dimensions and the result is automatically calculated.
* Add percentage-based and fixed amount discounts to your quotes, to please your customers.
* Add percentage-based taxes to quotes.
* Your work is automatically saved when you leave the app - no need to start over if you get a phone call!
* Save quotes, then share them via email, or send them to other Android apps.
* Store an unlimited number of quotes and quotable items.
* Quotes are organised by date, and can easily be searched by name.
* Saved quotes can be easily changed if your customer changes their mind.
* Automatically uses your local currency, or you can change the currency in the settings menu.
* Export your quotable items to a file, then import them on another device, to save time.
Includes a community forum where you can ask questions to other building inspectors.
By using this Snappii app you will eliminate paper usage and avoid costly repairs. Simplify your work process by handling large amounts of data quickly and easily. The Building Inspection mobile app is designed to conduct a thorough inspection of the building to identify signs of deterioration or failure. It covers both Exterior and Interior building inspections and helps to ensure that building systems are in good repair. By correcting minor problems in a due time, the building owner or facility manager can extend the building lifespan and eliminate extra expense. The Building Inspection app allows to inspect such important building system components as Electrical and Heating systems, Housekeeping and Private Protection, Emergency and more. Keeping written records of observations and inspections helps to prioritize repairs, anticipate major replacements and avoid emergencies. The Building Inspection app can become an indispensable tool to help you there.
Key app features include:
• Inspect the building exterior starting from general building conditions to nearby territory
• Check the interior building conditions including heating and electrical systems, housekeeping, emergence and more
• Save the filled our inspection forms, email and share them
• Further access and edit completed inspection forms
• Store collected inspection data locally on device
• Store collected data on a device
• Get PDF forms of the conducted inspection and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Visualize your inspections on the map
• Discuss and exchange ideas on different topics via the discussion forum • Get push notifications Benefits: • Keep building systems in good condition
• Extend the building lifespan
• Prioritize repairs and anticipate major replacements
• Avoid extra expense
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
• Save time and money usually spent on handwritten paper inspections
• Improve data accuracy
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize the Building Inspection mobile app to conduct detailed Exterior and Interior building inspections.
In addition to using the free Building Inspection version you can get disable ads by purchasing $0.99 fee and get
unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
So, you’ve built your website and you’re ready to take orders.
You stop and think.
“How do I get people to my site?”
The first thing you will probably think of is paying for traffic such as pay-per-click.
It may sound easy but in actual fact you’ll probably waste a lot of money from all the testing.
What would be a better way then?
Search engine traffic.
Who wouldn’t want free traffic from search engines such as the Big G.
But more specifically, you need to build links.
What Is Link Building And Why Are They Important To Search Engines?
For a long time now search engines have been using links as votes, which represent the web’s opinion on what pages users find relevant and useful based on popularity.
After years of programming development, the search engines have mastered and refined the use of link data, where complex algorithms are put in place to create nuance evaluation of websites based on this information.
Links are not the entirety of SEO, but most search experts agree that huge portions of search engine algorithms are designed around link-based factors.
By using links, the engines can determine a site’s popularity in a specific niche based on the number of pages linked to it and when this information is combined with other metrics like trust and authority, the search engines assign a rank for the website.
Trustworthy sites usually link to other trusted sites while spammy sites get the fewest links from trusted sites and links are a great way to establish the validity of documents on any given subject.
Link building refers to the process of getting external pages on the internet to link to your own website.
The more important and popular a website is, the more the links from that website matter.
A popular site such as Wikipedia has thousands of different websites linking to it which means it’s probably an important and popular site.
In order for you to earn popularity and trust with the search engines, you need assistance from other link partners. The more important the site, the better.
How Do You Get Started With Link Building?
There really is no “shortcut” or magic pill to getting instant results, but you can learn the methods and tactics to building links the right way.
It’s like having your own coach who has years of experience.
That’s why I created a special guide I’m going to introduce to you…
Let me present to you…
Ultimate Link Building:
The Ultimate Guide to Building Links For Top Search Engines Rankings
Salesman is an invoicing and order management app, designed from the ground up for best mobile usability. You don't need to get back to the office to process orders and bill customers — you can do it right now, on your phone.
No initial setup needed: your first invoice will be ready and sent in 1 minute. Add customers and SKUs as you go.
* Create and send invoices
* Take orders
* Create estimates
* Convert an order to an invoice
* Enter payments
* Handle returns and crediting
* Make discounts
* Send by e-mail
* Intuitive workflow
* Customize your printouts
Keywords: sales, invoice, order, salesman, quote, estimate, store, shop, erply, square, merchant, billing, rms, quickbooks