Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required
✔ No registration
✔ Tablet optimized
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar
✔ More than 100 currencies
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up
✔ Switch between the different views "Current balance" and "Monthly balance"
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months
✔ Use reminders to remind you of upcoming payments
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on (e.g. the 1st, the 15th etc.)
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months
✔ Reconcile your transactions with your bank statement
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier
✔ Filter your transactions according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods
✔ Sort your transactions according to various criteria
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection
✔ Import your existing data or bank information using the CSV import function (just move the CSV file to the folder "My Budget Book" and import it via the import dialog (import of other formats will be made available by request)
✔ Export your data to HTML or CSV format in order to view or print them on your PC
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups)
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to Android and it cannot be changed
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app
The app has for security reasons no internet permission. To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it's recommended that you use a sync app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated manual.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to email@example.com
finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
Supported languages: english and russian.
Save your money with Household Budget!
― 예금계좌잔액, 수표사고 및 어음정보, 환율 등 금융정보를 개별 금융기관에 접속하지 않고 53개 금융기관(은행 및 금융투자회사)이 참가하는 전자금융공동망에 접속하여 간편하게 조회할 수 있는 서비스
○ 서비스 특징
― 별도의 로그인 절차 없이 앱 실행 후 수표사고조회 및 환율조회 등의 서비스 이용 가능. 단, 예금계좌조회는 공인인증서로 본인 인증 후 이용할 수 있음
― 본 서비스는 연중무휴로 오전 0시 5분부터 오후 11시 55분까지 운영됨. 단, 거래 금융기관과 서비스 항목에 따라 실제로 조회가 가능한 시간은 다를 수 있음
― 별도의 이용요금 없음. 단, 이동통신사에 가입한 요금제에 따라 데이터 이용요금은 발생할 수 있음
○ 서비스 내역
― 예금계좌조회 : 예금계좌잔액 및 최근 입금/출금/입출금 내역
― 수표사고조회 : 자기앞수표 및 가계수표에 대한 사고신고 유무
― 환율조회 : 미국달러 및 일본엔화 등 총 21개국 통화에 대한 환율
― 주택청약당첨조회 : 최근 10일 이내에 당첨자를 발표한 주택의 당첨여부
― 당좌거래정지정보조회 : 최근 2년간의 당좌거래정지자 및 당좌거래정지 취소/해제자 정보
― 어음정보조회 : 어음발행인의 신용등급 및 당좌거래정지여부
A) After purchasing Full Version ,Open and Close the full version app then you can unlock the create backup option in free version settings. And then come back to full version settings and restore the data from free version.
Home Budget Manager is an integration of Accounts , Bills and Budget. Home Budget Manager help you to track your expenses, incomes, bills and always stay with-in budget. Menu Screen designed in way to do you things in most easy way and as quick as possible.
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Android devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Calendar view for bills.
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget, family, saving, bill, interest rate,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal finance management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, income calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking, money, money saving app, money saver, easy money
All transactions are shown on a calendar (compare to the complicated ledger system used by some budget applications). Each payment can have a unique icon. Move a transaction to a different day to fit your needs. See where you are going to spend money in the future. Get clear statistics and reports for one or more months. Adjust the budget balance to match your actual balance.
Minimum recommended device resolution is 480x800.
Smartphone version file format is compatible with the desktop versions. Dropbox may be used for syncing between your devices and PCs. Experiment with the trial desktop version to get the feel for Budget Calendar.
A lite version of HomeBudget is available as a free application. Give it a try.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household (Android, iPhone, iPad) to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Home screen widget for quick expense entry
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
— useful interface
— quick search (Debt/Income)
— synchronisation with web-site
— Debt/Income categories distribution
— Synchronization with the application "Mobile Banking"
The program can be synced with www.koshelek.org and it gives you an opportunity of accounting using both the application and web-site.
This application is suitable for tracing your income and expense to construct a healthy finance.
You are able to use Monthly Budget app for the following needs:
1. Personal money management
2. Family budget tracking
3. Business financial planner
4. Cash organizer
5. Money saving
1. Simple and beautiful user interface
Adding a new transaction is fast and intuitively
2. Income and Expense log
Browsing log you will be able to find each posted transaction
All historical data are stored - you can choose the exact month and get overall monthly stats and records
4. Bills tracking
Bills management is also easy and comfortable. You are able to set up bills you will need to pay for the exact date
5. Accounts management
This feature allows you to know money amount at each of your bank account, credit/debit card, gift cards, e-money (such as PayPal or analogues system), cash and etc.
You are able to provide transfers between accounts
Ability to browse transactions over each account is also provided
6. Budgets tracking
Set budget for any expense category and track how much money did you spent
Ability to browse transactions over each budget is also provided
7. Earning planning
Set plan for incomes for the exact income category and check how close you are
Ability to browse transactions over each plan is also provided
8. Charts for data analyzing
Graphic statistic chart present ratio of expense and helps you to review if the distribution is reasonable
Analyze you monthly incomes and expenses to set up budgets you need
9. Database backup and recovery
Export transaction record and monthly summery data to SD card
10. Password protection
4-PIN number to protect your personal data
**************************** Launch SALE 40% OFF *******************************
restore your data from free to paid (settings>>backup in free version and settings>>Restore in paid version)
Some key features:
* No internet connection required.
* Available in English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Russian, Magyar and Norwegian languages (selected via your phone locale).
* Add/Edit/Delete expense and income transaction (one time and recurring) easily.
* Add/Edit/Delete cash transfer between accounts.
* Detailed list of current month expenses and income by date and by category.
* Qick summary to get total expenses and income (today,last 7 days, current month, current year).
* Add/Edit/Delete Budget.
* Set monthly budget by specific categories.
* Color coded budget progress as you set category color.
* Add/Edit/Delete Account.
* List of accounts with balances.
* Unchecked to close account you want.
* Move account position up and down to quick access your preferred account.
* Monthly Detailed list of account cash flow with cumulative balances.
* Pie and line chart to get clear understanding of expenses and income.
* Last six month's expense and income report of particular account.
* Expense and income report by category of custom date range.
* Expense report by payee, income report by payer of custom date range.
* Expense Vs income report.
* Calendar view to get clear understanding of expenses and income.
* Single tap on date cell to view list of transactions for particular date.
* Long tap on date cell to add expense and income transaction entry.
* Manage(Add/Edit/Delete) expense and income categories with color coded images.
* Preset expenses and income categories.
* Manage expense and income template(preset transaction) to add transaction entries quickly.
* Manage preset notes to add quick note.
* Built in calculator to quick amount entry.
* Password protection to safe your data.
* Customize date format.
* Export your account transactions by monthly or custom date range in .CSV format.
* Set your local currency by 80+ currencies.
* Set number of last backups to keep on the SD-card
* Backup your database to SD-card .
* Restore your database from SD-card.
* Dropbox backup and restore
* Clear your entire app and set default settings to start over from scratch.
Sync your expenses and incomes between Android devices.
Home Budget Book is divided into 9 Main Modules:
1. ACCOUNTS - You can add/edit/delete account with multiple currency.
2. ENTRIES (INCOMES / EXPENSE) - You can add/edit/delete One time or Recurrent Entries(i.e Incomes or Expenses) with or without enddate.
3. PAYEES/ PAYERS - You can add/edit/delete .
4. BILLS - You can add/edit/delete One time or Recurrent Bill with or without end date, also allows to set Bill Notifications.
5. BUDGET - You can add/edit/delete budget.
6. STATISTICS - Helps to trace your cash-flow.
7. SUMMARY - Gives quick summary of Incomes and Expenses.
8. SEARCH - You can search Income, Expense, Transfers and Bills by SubCategory or Tags.
9. SETTINGS - Home Currency, Password Protection, Sync and Dropbox, Display ,Database, Export & Import .csv.
Q: How to Restore data from Lite version.
A: After purchasing Full Version ,Open and Close the full version app then you can unlock the create backup option in free version, which means now you can go to free version settings and create backup And then come back to full version settings and click on restore backup.
*) You can add accounts of multiple currency.
*) You can include/exclude the future dates incomes/expenses in account total.
*) You can set Default Payment status and Payment method.
*) You can exclude unwanted accounts expenses from budget.
ENTRIES (INCOMES / EXPENSES)
*) You can add entries of one time or repeat entries.
*) You can set repeat entries with or without end date.
*) You can add repeat entries on due date or all at once.
*) You can set tags, which help in searching the entries.
PAYEES / PAYERS
*) You can add, edit, delete payees/payers.
*) Selecting payees/payers while adding income or expense is optional.
*) You can see amount paid to payees/payers in monthwise in Payee details.
*) There are 3 types of bills.
*) Income bill: Which is added as income when mark paid.
*) Expense bill: Which is added as expense when mark paid.
*) Transfer bill ( Expense type): Which is added as transfer when mark paid.
*) Set budget for multiple currencies.
*) You can set budget based on cycle and start date.
*) You can also set initial roll over with your budget amount.
*) You can enable/disable roll over.
*) You can check budget history to get overview of your budget and expenses you made during those period.
*) We have 2 types of reports i) Month wise and ii) Between dates
*) You can see month wise reports from income and expense
*) You can see monthly reports and reports between dates.
*) You can search Income, Expense, and Bills by Subcategory.
*) You can search Income and Expenses by Tags.
*) Home currency.
*) Lock application.
*) Display settings.
*) Database (Restore / Backup).
*) Dropbox upload and download.
*) Sync between Android devices.
*) Export & Import .csv.
Keywords: expense manager, money manager, money tracker, money control, budget, family, saving, bill, interest rate,expense management, expense tracker, money manager, personal money manager, savings tracker, saving money, finance manager, personal finance, personal finance manager, personal budget management, personal money management, budget manager, budget tracker,budget planner, spending tracker, daily expense tracker, daily expense manager, income tracker, budget calculator, mobile banking, savings account, checking account, receipt tracker, receipt scanner, receipt filer, receipt capture, expense log, household budget, family budget, financial planner, financial calculator, accounting, finance, accounting software, business accounting, cash register, cash organizer, credit cards, banking app, mobile banking app, android banking
You can track your expenses and income in a whole and by categories and accounts.
ViZi Budget could be used for
- track your expenses and earnings
- manage cash-flow and budget
- plan income and expenses for any available categories
- analyze your expenses and find all your money leaks
- helps you to cut down unnecessary expenses
Graphical and data reports with additional filtering function
- Cash flow report
- Balance report
- Budget report
- 3 customizable widgets
- quick access button
- backup and restore
- access by pin code
In case you need to see how your budget is implemented we added colored information to budget tab.
If you spent less than 50% of your expense budget it shows green. if you spent more than 90% of your plan - it shows red. For Income budget it's vise versa.
You can create any categories/subcategories and accounts or edit ones already exists.
It's easy to see details on category just tap to category and you will see budget, summary and last month info.
There are 200 currencies supported with on-line currency exchange rates. The main currency could be selected from settings tab.
Supported languages: english and russian.
Save your money with Household Budget!
Limitations of the lite version:
- Synchronization is disabled
- Maximum number of currency is 1
- Maximum number of accounts is 1
- Maximum number of categories is 7
- No subcategories
“…you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrific job of helping you get your finances in order.” — 2011 Android App Guide: http://goo.gl/o9527
Some of the many features:
✓ Works great on the Nexus 7 and other 7" tablets
✓ Reads your MS Money / Quicken / SPB Finance / Cash Organizer export files. (QIF, OFX)
✓ Full featured and flexible budgeting (yearly, monthly, weekly, biweekly). Forecasting features make your cash flow easy to visualize
✓ 4 widgets for quick and easy data entry and one-glance access to your budget and upcoming bills
✓ Recurring bills/deposits with many different schedules, including biweekly pay checks. Reminders can be set right into your device's calendar
✓ Split transactions for more accurate budgeting and reporting
✓ Privacy with password/PIN security (PRO only)
✓ Never worry about your data with automatic backups on a customizable schedule (manual backups only in trial version)
✓ Two-level editable categories and optional classifications (projects)
✓ Colorful reports and charts with drill-down (exportable to PDF, CSV or as a web-page)
✓ Multi-currency with historical exchange rate support for accurate Net Worth calculations
✓ Your data can be exported to standard QIF or CSV
✓ Beautiful modern user interface
✓ Integrated with MyBackup Pro
✓ … and much more …
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating bill reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Permission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Permission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Permission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Permission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Permission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
This App is easy to use and easy to understand. It is SIMPLE but powerful. First, set yourself a weekly budget target. Then enter your spending with a uniquely simple, straight forward interface and instantly see whether you are meeting your budget. MyWB also shows you how much of your set budget you have at any given day of the week. The goal of this App is to help you control your spending with minimal effort.
The App is flexible enough to allow you to customize features to match your needs. There is also a quick and easy way to flick through your spending patterns from previous weeks - so you can get a clear view of where you have been spending your money.
At the end of each week, a brief summary for the week is presented showing how well (or badly?!) you have done against your target. Any money not spent may be carried over to the next week, so you can reward yourself with higher spending next week! Any money you received (birthday presents, cash-back on a pair of shoes you returned etc.) may also be added to your current week's spending plan if you choose.
MyWB supports your local currency and several other international currencies. You can show the date format to your liking, organize spending in categories as broad or as focused as you want, and includes the option to make your own categories to show personalized descriptions of your spending.
You can also export your spending information from MyWB by email so you can use it in other applications on your computer.
Do you find money slipping through your fingers? Not knowing where your hard-earned cash goes? Maybe you just need an occasional message to remind you what you were planning to spend this week? This is the App for you!
+ Enter a Weekly Budget for your Spending
++ Choose which day is the first day of your week
++ Select the money symbol you use, and your date format
+ Quickly enter your purchases
++ MyWB keeps track of your spending real-time
++ Instant update of how much you have left to spend this week
+ Simple, intuitive entry of each purchase
++ Automatically records time of purchase
+ Easy addition of money you have received
++ Such as presents or money-back on returned items
+ Customize MyWB by adding your own Categories
++ Create a Favorites list
++ Quickly search your Categories
+ Modify purchase information
++ Allows you to correct errors
++ Input past or future purchases - adjust the date/time to the correct values
+ View a week-by-week History of your spending
++ Sort the list by Date, Price, Alphabetically, or even Group similar items together
+ At the end of each week, MyWB reminds you how well you achieved your Budget!
+ Optionally carry-forward any over-spend or under-spend to the next week
++ Adjusts your spending for next week!
+ Export information
++ Send the file by email
++ You can import this file to other applications on your computer (e.g. Excel, Numbers etc.)
• Easy access. No internet connection required.
• No registration!
• Available in 12 languages (The language is currently selected via your phone settings): English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Pусский, Magyar ,Polski, 日本語, Norwegian and Korean.
• Customize ledger date, show transaction description and set transaction cleared/uncleared easily.
• Manage Debit and Credit categories and their respective payees.
• Manage unlimited number of accounts and fund transfer between accounts easily.
• Add transactions and recurring reminders and can view monthly upcoming reminders
• Calendar View
- customize first day of week.
- set saturday and sunday color.
- show number of upcoming reminders with blue label and paid transaction with amount on particular date.
• Ledger View - Detailed transactions list of particular account
• Reports - Daily Debit and Credit report
- report by category, payee and monthly balance report
• Export transactions to SDCard in CSV and HTML (Paid version only)
• Password protection to secure data (Paid version only)
• Database backup/restore to/from SDCard (Paid version only)
Search keywords: checkbook, ledger, expense manager, book keeper,
- 28 Supported Languages
- Easy to use modern interface
- 80+ Currency Symbols
- Add and Edit Categories, Members, Incomes, Expense and Budgets
- The overview of your expenses and income
- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates
- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses
- Visualize the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorizing all incomes and expenses
- Five different reports
- Many graph and statistics
- Export reports as image
- Currency converter
- Automatic Data Backup
- Password Protection
We're always listening to your suggestions to improve Family Budget and add new stuff!
More from developer
With the Pro version, Cheque becomes ad-free, adds widgets and you support the developer.
Want the app in your language? Help out! http://www.getlocalization.com/budgethelper/
- Automatically calculates new budget in a new month
- Set the start date of the month
- Easily track purchases
- Set saving goals and track your progress
- Easy setup of your budget
- Simple, quick and intuitive budget management
- 6 beautiful themes (Including a dark theme)
- Full transparency (Status- and navigation bar) on KitKat
- Homescreen widget
- Dashclock widget
- No ads
- Will be removed soon.
Comfy Wake is the alarm clock that detects your sleep cycles and wakes you up comfortably!
Comfy Wake detects the muscle movement in your sleep and adjusts the wake time dynamically based upon that.
- Wakes you up when your body needs to wake up (Experimental)
- Helps you find the right time to wake up
- Will always go off, even in silent mode.
- Works on 2.3 and up with a completely "Holo" user interface
- Supports multiple alarms
- Will remind you when it's time for bed
- Internet access is needed for ads
- Disabling your screen lock is needed for the alarm clock
- Modifying system settings and reading external storage is used for the saving of content and various other purposes.