I've used this app for a while. Never had any problems until the most recent update for Android. Now I can no longer log in to my friend's channel. Always gives me "TSDNS error: could not resolve host name." Nothing is wrong with her channel name however. Works just fine on the of version. Hasnt worked for days on Android though.
Was 5 stars Still works great on my pc but it won't let me log in to my phone witch I payed for it says my email doesn't have an account attached to it but yes it does I've had this email for over 10 years so what's up?
Crashes on my samsung j7 for no reason everytime. Fix asap for 5 star review. Still not fixed. Wow devs. Just wow.
Critical Payment Issue Can't even open it without getting an error saying they can't verify me paying for it.
Worthless Payed for an app that doesn't even work. Why bother charging for broken software is beyond me.
Update erased my identity I'm an admin of a server and now I have to regenerate keys for admin privileges.
Introducing myTeamSpeak, a new service which lets you synchronize bookmarks and identities across your devices.
- New bookmarks interface with support for folders
- Improved channelinfo, clientinfo, image handling (ts3images, icons)
- Improved TSDNS reliability
- Fixed a bug where the port was ignored while connecting in some cases
- Added Needed Talk Power option in channel edit screen
- Added support for IPv6 connections
- Bug fixes and stability improvements