Record your players and instantly show them how to improve, right on the field. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
What's included in Coach's Eye Free for Android phones and tablets...
VIDEO CAPTURE AND IMPORT
• Quickly record videos.
• Import video from your device’s Gallery or apps like Dropbox.
• Instant import of videos shared from other Coach's Eye users.
INSTANT VIDEO ANALYSIS
• Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and drawing tools.
• Slow-motion video review is easy using our flywheel for precise video scrubbing.
• Zoom and pan videos during analysis to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using the square tool. Additional tools available for purchase.
• Create analysis videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Easily create Animated GIF's and Collage images from your videos.
SIMPLE VIDEO SHARING
• Text Message
• Display on a big screen for on-the-spot video analysis in a group setting with HDMI connection.
EXPLORE THE COMMUNITY
• Find inspiration with popular videos found in our Leaderboard and Staff Picks
• Discover what others are doing around the world with videos on the Map
• View and import videos that were publicly shared by other coaches and athletes.
STORE (IN-APP PURCHASES)
Head to the Store tab in Coach’s Eye to purchase everything you need to become a video analysis master!
Customize your Coach's Eye experience with additional great features:
• Unlock all the tools and features of the app.
• Compare and analyze two videos.
• Line tool
• Freehand tool
• Circle tool
• Arrow tool
• Angle tool
• Timer tool
• Spotlight tool
• Keep your videos organized with tagging.
• Share your videos additional apps and locations like YouTube, Dropbox and more.
• Create unlimited analysis videos for your athletes.
• Remove ads from app.
“Coach's Eye is used by most, if not all, freestyle skiing coaches at the World Cup level. It has truly changed the way we coach. We are using Coach's Eye all day, every day.”
—PAT DEENEN SR.: World Cup Skiing Coach, Chairman of USSA Pacific Northwest Division
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: Columbus Weightlifting
"In my opinion Coach's Eye is the perfect self correction & self development tool for any athlete wanting to develop their game. It's an educational dream come true for players and coaches."
—IAN FITZPATRICK: Manchester City FC Academy Coach, WAYF Academy Coach
What are you waiting for? Replace thousands of dollars of equipment with Coach’s Eye and watch performance improve dramatically. DOWNLOAD NOW AND CHANGE THE GAME!
Coach's Eye requires additional permissions to support specific features.
--> 'android.permission.FLASHLIGHT' is required for the camera timer.
--> 'android.permission.DOWNLOAD_WITHOUT_NOTIFICATION' is required for syncing Pro Content.
Design your tactics by identifying the positions of players at certain moments and preview the result. It contains a player with which to display the stored strategies for a better interpretation, which also lets you set playback speed. Stores up to twenty five tactics of attack or defense.
Create your training exercises by the board, defined between five possible types (physical, defense, shooting, skills, attack and general).
Plan your training using your saved exercises and specifying the time of work of each of them.
You can also use it freely as a blackboard to explain your instructions.
Existing www.soccertutor.com customers can also download their eBooks and stream videos from the ‘My Library’ area. The app targets every level of football, from youth development to professional, so you can learn from some of the best coaches across the world.
-Export saved times to device memory.
-Toggle between laps and total time on the run.
-Easy scroll through laps while and after stopwatch have been activated.
-In app saved times viewer.
Stopwatch for Coaches is an easy to use stopwatch that allows you to keep times on up to 6 stopwatches at once. It has a single start button for all the chronometers, making it perfect to track times for multiple athletes in a race. Each stopwatch can hold its own laps that are conveniently displayed on screen and can be easily navigated by scrolling then with your finger.
To record a lap, just tap anywhere on the screen (outside from the laps area). It's a multitouch application, so you are also able to stop two or more different stopwatches at the same time.
This app was developed with the goal to help coaches of many sports, simplifying their work, and allowing then to focus on other activities such as watching their athletes. It can be used on many different sports like: swimming, running, rowing, and any others that involve racing and tracking times.
(Cronômetro para treinadores, Cronómetro para entrenadores, Stoppuhr für Trainer, ساعة توقيت للمدربين, 코치를위한 스톱워치, コーチのためのストップウォッチ, 秒表为教练, Stophorlosie vir afrigters, Chronomètre pour les entraîneurs, Χρονόμετρο για προπονητές, Cronometro per gli allenatori, Секундомер для тренеров, Đồng hồ bấm giờ cho huấn luyện viên, Stopwatch voor coaches, Štoparica za avtobuse, Секундамер для трэнераў, Antrenörler için Kronometre, Antrenörler için kronometre)
HOW DOES UBERSENSE HELP YOU COACH?
Breakdown golf or baseball swings in super slow motion, use side-by-side views to compare two different tennis serves, or review track and field form with frame-by-frame precision. Whatever the sport or setting, Ubersense helps coaches and athletes of all levels improve on-the-go.
Raise your game. Get the FREE app today!
* Record and replay your workout in HD
* Import video from your camera roll or third-party apps, such as Google Drive or Dropbox
* View frame-by-frame playback at 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 slow motion speeds
* Zoom and pan videos to access every detail
* Use drawing tools to measure and highlight technique
* Compare two videos in stacked or side-by-side view
* Track and compare an athlete’s progress over time
* Share videos with Ubersense users or anybody with an email address.
* Watch and download videos sent by other coaches and athletes
* Share and download multiple videos in parallel - even while app is in background.
* Voice-overs for sharing more in-depth analysis
* Access a library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques
We are continually working on new features, updates and bug fixes for Ubersense for Android. For support or feature requests, please visit http://ubersenseandroid.uservoice.com/. We would love to hear from you.
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free app, but it is the most intuitive app I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdlers where they have errors in their technique, and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique."
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I coach figure skating and being able to slow down video and draw on the screen right on the spot has already been an extremely useful tool for my skaters."
— Erin S., Ubersense for Android user
Ubersense is trusted by the world’s best coaches and athletes in golf, baseball and softball, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, bowling, swimming and diving, track and field, gymnastics, figure skating, crossfit, weightlifting, lacrosse, cheerleading and dance, archery, skiing, rowing, rugby, cricket and more.
Design your strategies by identifying the positions of players at certain moments and preview the result. It contains a player with which to display the stored strategies for a better interpretation, which also lets you set playback speed. Store up to five plays of five types (Corner, Foul, Throw-in, Play, Other)
Create your training exercises by the board, defined between five possible types(physical exercises, individual technique, improved dribbling, team play, shooting and general).
Plan your training using your saved exercises and specifying the time of work of each of them.
You can also use it freely as a blackboard to explain your instructions.
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Swimming technique
Technique is the key to swimming success and enjoyment. Swim Coach Plus HD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling swim coaches to provide beginner to elite swimmers and triathletes with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide swimmers with technique analysis by replaying their stroke, starts, turns and drills in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Calculate stroke rate, stroke length and water speed from the video recording. Coaches feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Swimmers observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a swimmer's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a swimmer who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 11 swimming reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox or Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotation, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side synchronized video clips with voice over
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• includes interval speed and stroke rate performance analysis
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in swim coaching settings
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Deck Pass application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Mobile Features:
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming team's times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.
Completion of the book/ebook "Masters Swimming - Practice and theory of training", by Luca Bianchini and Luke Madini Moretti, Carabà Editions, ISBN 978-88-86613-16-3.
Provided with 3 stopwatches, legend of abbreviations used, bookmarked.
- average time
- average speed
- drop in performance
- 41 training tables.
To benefit from training tables you need to swim 50 m crawl in less than 2'.
The terms starting and restarting are equivalent.
Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike.
• View results, anytime, anywhere (fee applies)
• Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
• Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” swimmers and teams to find them easily
• View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
• Check real-time team scores
• View records and time standards
• Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View heat sheets (fee applies)
• View estimated event start times
• View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored (fee applies)
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg (fee applies)
• View heat sheets by heat and by individual (fee applies)
• View estimated timelines by event and individual
• Check real-time team scores
• View custom heat sheets and results filtered to show only your team members (fees apply)
• NEW: Offer results for all your meets (fee applies)
• Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
• Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0.)
• Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Can’t find your meet?
Tell the meet host to update to the version 4.0 or higher of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
Heat Sheet Pricing
ACTIVE Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Get more information about the Meet Mobile app and other apps from the ACTIVE Network at: http://www.active.com/mobile
Michael Jordan will demonstrate to you his:
and much more!
Enhance your basketball practice with this app. Now grab your Basketball lessons & tips, from The Greatest Basketball Player Ever - Michael Jordan!
"Every General needs a Map, Lead your Team"
* Easy Coaching Design your basketball plays ,tactic and drills.
* Board Coaching Tool :same as any basket coach board + pencil
* Editor View : pro design diagram .
* Books Playbook : Save and organize all your plays and training movements
* Draw Tools: Pass, Movement, Dribbling , Screen,...
* Save all your bball plays , drills, tactics to your playbook ...
* Export to twitter, mail or gallery and share with other coaches .
* Use your own court from your Camera or Gallery.
Any college ,school or pro coach needs not only shooting needs tactics , prepare your basketball team with our clipboard .
Coaching Playbook board clipboard for pro BasketBall Coaches for all basket levels school , college , nba etc .
Perfect for training and coaching or use this blackboard while see any basket game from nba ncaa college or school game... draw any tactic and share it with your friends.
A BlackBoard in your tablet or mobile.
Our users says :
" Simple and easy to use. Great to draw quick play as white board coach or design specific play and save as picture to show other coaches from my college "
" Nice Clipboard app. Allows tactics to easily be saved to gallery and playbook . Great for youth coaches and nba fans "
" Recommended for its simplicity "
" The best blackboard app of the genre . NBA fan"
" Training my college basket team is easy with this tactics board , great App !! "
" Best training clipboard for my tablet "
" Easy to use and create tactics with this coach clipboard "
" Easy Blackboard , I can comment NBA plays in seconds with my followers "
" Coaching is now easier "
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
You can add all your teams for each season, and consult the team's infos and seasonal stats.
Add your players infos, photo, and game's performance; the app will calculate all the total stats for every single player automatically.
Add your practice plan and exercises, describing the exercise and drawing with your fingers the clipboard.
Manage your exercises archive, shared by all your teams, to easily create new practice plans more rapidly.
Add games result, and the performance of every single player after a game, the app will calculate for you player's individuals stats and team's total stats.
You can also export every stats report and practice plan to PDF and send them via email, or import them on your computer.
• FEATURES •
• Manage your team practices, players and games for each season.
• Add team's photo.
• Consult your team stats for the season.
• Export your team stats to PDF.
• Send a group message to all your players via e-mail or text.
• Add a new practice with description and date.
• Add a new exercise to your practice plan with exercise description, note, duration and video.
• Draw with your fingers the exercise clipboard.
• Take the player's presence at practice.
• Export practice plan to PDF.
• Record a video of your players performing the practice for every exercise.
• Add your favorite exercises to the archive, in order to add an exercise to your new practice more rapidly.
• Add a new player with name, number, date of birth, role, height, weight, phone number, e-mail, notes and photo.
• Add new players to a team from your other teams.
• Consult the player's presence at practices, how many time he was a starting five, season total stats and stats per games played.
• Export the player's profile and seasonal stats to PDF.
• Add a new game with game result, opponent team, game type and notes.
• Add game with no score as scheduled game.
• Add the starting five and the reserves.
• Add players individual performance after a game, and the app will calculate the team's total stats.
• Export game and players total stats to PDF.
• Create your exercises archive, adding your favorite practice exercises or marking an existing exercise.
ASSISTANT COACH ACCOUNT
• You can create a backup and share it on your devices using the same Assistant Coach account.
• Add your colleagues with a registered Assistant Coach account and share your practice exercises and practice plans with them.
• PDF Streaming: every time you create a new PDF, the file is uploaded automatically to your account. The file will appear on your profile page on the web, and you will be able to download the last 15 PDF files created.
• CONTACTS •
If you have any suggestions for improving the app, or any problem, or need help, please feel free to write to the email below.
ASSISTANT COACH: http://www.assistantcoach.co/AssistantCoach
- Add multiple players;
- Delete multiple players;
- 9 Tactics;
- Different display modes;
- Selection of color;
- Replace players quickly and easily;
- Indicate movements;
- Automatically saves the arrangement of players on the field;
Basically, with this application you can make the management of your football team. Both on game day as a day of training.
Much of this application has been developed by one developer only. Please be patient, there may be bugs, more features will be added, and with luck and dedication I'll make the application look nicer
If you have any comments or suggestions, please send them to email@example.com.
- Fix templates (do not appear)
- allow to store in the sd card
- Allow to save play as an image that can then be shared with other applications
OnDeck Parent is the world's first mobile application designed for parents on swim teams. Born from the extraordinary success of OnDeck Coach, OnDeck Parent is available for parents on Swim Teams utilizing the SwimOffice Swim Team Management Platform from TeamUnify.
Busy parents will gain easy access to team news and up-to-date information on their children, including attendance for each swimmer, every swim meet swum, best times and upcoming swim meets and much, much more.
Furthing the power of OnDeck Parent are features that:
- Compare your swimmer's times against local and national time standards
- Receive Push Notifications from your Team and Coaches
- Sign-up for upcoming coming jobs offered by the swim team
- Display detailed attendance histories for your swimmers
- Manage each upcoming swim meet with timing and heat & lane assignments
- Interactively view every swim meet the team has swum by swimmer or event
- Splits Math calculator for goal setting
- Lots of preferences for personalization
The best news of all is that a simple tap of the “sync” button once signed into OnDeck Parent downloads all of the information needed. Simple yet powerful. OnDeck will enrich the experience of every parent on a swim team. We hope you enjoy.
keywords: Deck Pass, TeamUnify, Swimming, Swim Meet, Meet Mobile