The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync 3.0 on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed
- Android device: install SideSync 3.0 app
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: run SideSync 3.0
- Android device: run SideSync 3.0 app
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
Mode 1) Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing mode you can use an Android device as an extra monitor and easily control it with your PC's mouse and keyboard.
In SideSync Settings, set the location of the Android device, and then move the mouse cursor across so it appears on the Android device's screen.
The cursor will appear on the Android device enabling you to control it with the mouse and keyboard without having to touch the screen. If you want to operate the PC again, move the cursor across to the PC monitor and carry on as usual.
Now, try using both the mobile device and the PC simultaneously.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC.
Mode 2) Phone Screen Sharing
Phone Screen Sharing mode allows you to view the screen of the Android device on your PC monitor. Use the virtual screen via your PC to control your Android device.
SideSync enables you to control the size of the virtual screen and avoids overlapping the windows of other programs.
* This mode is available when a Galaxy smartphone is connected to a PC or a Galaxy Tab.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4(*)
- Galaxy NotePro (12.2), Galaxy TabPro (8.4/10.1/12.2), Galaxy Tab 4 (8.0/10.1)
· * Some devices will follow later.
- When you are using Note2 NE6 version, please update your phone with latest firmware.
- Note3, S3, S4 does not support Drag&Drop file transfer function.
1.Discover supported D-Link media players on the same local network.
2.Control every feature of your D-Link Media Player.
3.Use the keyboard in the app to enter text.
4.Gesture mode and button mode option for easy navigation.
5.Use gestures or remote control buttons to navigate the media player UI.
6.Support for streaming music, photo and video files to DLNA-enabled devices
7.Support for streaming online music like Internet radio to DLNA-enabled devices
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
This APP is needed for Rsupport's mobile services.
- RemoteCall Mobile Pack service (http://www.rsupport.com/Products/RemoteCall/MobilePack)
This APP is not a stand-alone, It can only run if you are using Rsupport's mobile services.
This APP will install the add-on if you use Rsupport's mobile services.
- Sync any folder on your phone
- Sync all photos, video and audio automatically to your PC / Mac and Online
- 5GB Online account is free, earn more by inviting friends
To sync your PC or Mac, get the companion desktop app at http://sync.goaruna.com
If akRDC doesn't work for you, please ask for help through the “Send email" button in Google Play, we will certainly be able to resolve the problem. thank you.
-> PRO Version:
- Compressed files transfer stream
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server, akRDC PRO only)
- Direct support.
- No Ad
-> The Free version displays an Advertisement at the application startup only.
akRDC is a Remote Desktop Control software compatible with the RFB protocol (VNC Client) and tested on servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, RealVNC (without encryption), Ubuntu Remote Desktop (servers ready with the RFB protocol...)
* App languages: English, French, Russian, Italian, German, Espagnol, Japanese, Korean
* Files Transfer (For TighVNC and UltraVNC servers only right now + X11VNC in Ultra VNC mode):
- Transfer (download and upload) files and complete directories structure.
- Compressed files transfer stream (akRDC PRO only).
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server, akRDC PRO only)
- Create / Delete directories.
- Delete files.
* Supports UltraVNC repeater/proxy in mode 1
* Function keys:
- connection shortcuts
- 3 buttons mouse + wheel emulation (volume key)
- keyboard, quick keys (CTRL+C, ...),
- Esc (Back key)
- special keys (F1, F2...),
- network band optimization.
- configuration Import / export
- hardware acceleration management (if the remote session view become BLACK, you have to disable the hardware acceleration)
* RFB Protocol implementation:
- supports TIGH, RAW, COPYRECT, RRE, HEXTILE and ZRLE encodings.
- VNC password (DES encrypted authentication).
- MS-Logon authentication ( for UltraVNC server)
How to use: install a VNC server (TightVNC recommended) on your PC, create a new connection shortcut in AKRDC then connect to your server. The documentation available on www.akrdc.eu
To make the CTRL ALT DEL command works, run the VNC server as a service, and allow the CTRL ALT DEL feature in your system.
Now you can set up your friends' and family's Android phones/tablets from anywhere!
Zikk's Remote support platform is highly secure and prevents access to your personal information.
Zikk enables you to provide remote support , receive remote support and even makes it easier
to setup your own phone/tablet!
Please send feedback via the developer's email. email@example.com
***The assisted party does not need to buy the premium version (only the helper)***
Free version features:
- Download free apps
- Modify display settings
- Set pictures as wallpapers
- Remove apps
- Create reminders & alarms
***The assisted party does not need to buy the premium version (only the helper)***
New! Premium features (paid-for features)
- Connect to WiFi networks
- Set songs as ringtones
- Modify sound settings
- Change font size
- Add contacts
- Quick actions
- Battery save mode
- No ads
1. Download and launch the app.
2. Click on either "Help someone" or "Request help".
3. Choose a contact and wait for approval. *
4. Modify settings, download apps & more.
5. Click on "Apply setup" **
* On the first session you need to add the remote user key (number) and nickname (Shown on top of the home screen)
** The new setup needs to be approved by the recipient.
Have fun using Zikk - Android remote support
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from computer
(Feature availability may vary by client platforms - Windows, Mac or Web)
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Files: transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
- Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
- AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (requires root, AirDroid Windows & Mac only)
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As System Info For Android use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for ads and also for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by ads.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access network informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used when you try to stop task..
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
Included remote controls are:
-Mouse (Multitouch touchpad)
-Keyboard (Live | Manual)
-Speech recognition (Text | Commands) (Pro version)
-Media player (iTunes | Windows Media | VLC Player | ...) (Pro version)
-Slideshows (PowerPoint | Adobe Reader | Impress | ...) (Pro version)
-Scrolling (9gag | Default)
-Shortcuts (shutdown | close window | ...) (Pro version)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
Facebook fans can test the Pro version for free:
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Download the app, enter the Meeting ID and get started straight away!
- Join a meeting on the go - also during a telephone call
- Use the integrated pointer-function to draw the attention of the presenter to an important point
- Send chat messages
-Voice over IP conferences: Use VoiP and discuss with the other participants during a meeting
- Integrated conference call option
- Meets the highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Optimized for Android tablets: full hardware acceleration for Android 3.x tablets
- Is available for Android 2.2 and higher
“TeamViewer for Meetings” is free of charge for participation in meetings via your Android device.
1. Install and start “TeamViewer for Meetings” on your Android device.
2. Enter the Meeting ID you receive from the presenter in the appropriate field.
3. Click on “Join Meeting” and you will instantly see the presenter’s screen.
Host your own meetings quickly and easily today on your computer. Use TeamViewer for instant online meetings or schedule your online meetings in advance. You will find more information about TeamViewer, the All-in-One-solution for meetings and remote control, at www.teamviewer.com/link/?url=319704.
Do you want to control a computer remotely on the go? Download TeamViewer for remote control https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile on your Android device and benefit from more flexibility with TeamViewer.
Keywords: online meeting, desktop sharing, presentation, web-conference