Backup an unlimited number of devices (including PCs and Macs) into a single account and access them from anywhere - no matter which IBackup plan you belong to!
· Backup and Restore contacts, photos, videos, SD card files, call logs, calendar, text messages, and apps with a single tap.
· Selectively backup and restore only the stuff you need.
· Browse and download backed up files from all of your linked devices and computers.
· Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Set permissions and passwords.
· Automatic mobile upload protects your photos and videos as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
· Improved gallery features include easy viewing of pictures, rotate option, video play, and more.
· All data is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
· Optional private key encryption ensures no one, except you, can access your data.
· Protect, access, and share your digital life with IBackup!
-Perfect for parents of young adult drivers! Once downloaded the app will display your speed and determine when you are driving. Once you are driving it will disable your ability to send and read texts.
-An automatic reply is sent if someone texts you while you are driving telling them you will get back to them when you are finished driving – Your friends will not think you are ignoring them!
-The Parental Control feature allows parents to choose a password protected setting to have a text sent to them whenever the App is turned off.
-The App also has a great feature that allows the user to listen to music and use maps.
-Passengers who have the App have the option to turn it off.
The Drive Not Text App works in the background of your Smart Phone and when you are traveling at over 10 MPH the App is activated. Once activated the driver will be unable to send a text message and incoming texts will receive an automatic reply stating you are driving and you will get back to them shortly. Depending on the users settings you can also choose to disable voice calls while you are driving and there is even a Parental Setting for parents to monitor their children’s use of the App.
Currently 10 states prohibit the use of any cell phones while driving and in 39 states it is illegal to text and drive. The Drive Not Text App is a meant for anyone with a Smart Phone. Parents of children who drive may also use the App with the Parental feature to monitor their children’s driving and texting.
Smart Phone users or Parents of young adults with Smart Phones who are interested in learning more about this new App can visit www.DriveNotText.com