Audio Speed Changer Pro changes the speed (tempo) and pitch (frequency) of audio independently during live playback. It is possible to set exact start and end positions, calculate custom pitch values (for instance for 432 Hertz music), zoom into the audio track, and playback playlists.
- Change speed (tempo) and pitch independently during live playback.
- Use custom (arbitrary) tempo and pitch values.
- Convert between different music frequencies using the pitch calculator (e.g. for 432Hz music).
- Export audio to m4a files.
- Record audio (basic).
- Support for playlists.
- Set exact start and end positions for instrument training, transcription, language learning, etc.
- Zoom (pinch&zoom and double tap).
- Change the user interface size to fit your needs.
- Support for voice reduction (works only for some type of voice recordings).
- Support to mute the left and right channel (e.g. for training duets).
- Volume amplification.
Please also take a look at the Audio Speed Changer Pro help: http://www.audiospeedchanger.com/help
Questions, ideas, feedback? Contact us here: http://www.audiospeedchanger.com/contact