Exif Editor supports viewing and modification of EXIF data of your pictures. EXIF tags can include useful information such as your position, captured device information, or information about tools which were used to enhance the picture. Use Exif Editor to remove, modify, and add individual or multiple EXIF tags. This is especially useful if you want to remove certain information which might harm your privacy before sharing the photo on social networks (such as position data for instance).
Exif Editor also supports copying of EXIF data between image files. This can be for instance useful if your photo editing app removes or alters your picture's EXIF tags.
- Add, modify, remove EXIF tags individually
- Modify location data using Google Maps view
- Copy EXIF tags from existing files
- Batch process multiple images
- Batch export EXIF data to text files
- Support for receiving and sending intents
- Copy EXIF tags to clipboard *NEW*
I you have questions, ideas, etc. please drop us a line on http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
Tutorial how-to batch remove EXIF tags with Exif Editor: http://www.mobwheel.com/exifeditor_androidtags
Explanation of permissions:
Internet and location (GPS) permissions are required for the Google Maps view integrated into Exif Editor.