Camera Control for GoPro Hero cameras allows you to easily control your GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi BacPac) and Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition cameras. This alternative GoPro app is intended for users who have problems with the original app and/or want a more cleaned-up app.
- Turn camera on/off
- Start/stop recording
- Live preview (internal and external players supported)
- Switch between modes (burst, video, photo, time-lapse, etc.)
- Change settings (camera name, resolution, frame rate, ProTune, white balance, etc.)
- Support for new Hero 3+ camera
How to use GoPro Control:
- Update your GoPro camera to one of the latest firmwares with app support
- Enable WiFi on your Android device and on the GoPro (switch to App Wifi mode). Then connect your device to the GoPro using the GoPro Wifi password
- Start our GoPro Control app to control your camera
Questions, ideas, comments? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.