The HDR Photo for GoPro Hero 4 cameras app allows you to capture multiple images with different exposure and ISO (bracketing). The images can then be stitched into a single HDR (High Dynamic Range), well-exposed, noise-reduced, image using other applications such as Photoshop.
- Bracket shooting for GoPro Hero 4 cameras.
- Up to 12 pictures.
- Set ISO, and exposure compensation for each frame individually.
- The GoPro camera has to be connected with your Android device over Wifi all the time.
- We recommend to use a tripod for capturing for best results.
- Only GoPro Hero 4 Silver and Black Edition cameras are supported.
- The app is intended to capture exposure series (bracketing). Third party apps have to be used for stitching.