The Photo Blender app blends multiple pictures from the photo gallery into a single picture. This can be used to create cool effects such as object cloning, motion paths,...
- Blend multiple images into a single image.
- Manual and automatic detection of regions of interest (ROIs). A ROI can for instance be a cyclist, dog, hiker, etc.
- Support for multiple ROIs.
- Full resolution support.
- Automatic alignment support.
- The resulting image is similar to exposure series/multiple exposure blending known from DSLR cameras.
- Demo video: http://youtu.be/P-xs024Da1w
- Web: http://www.mobwheel.com/photoblender
The app includes a robust align method. But for best results we recommend a tripod. Further, it is recommended to lock the exposure and focus during taking pictures.