The GPS Control for Ricoh Theta cameras app allows you to start and stop recording when a given location is reached. Just define a set of POIs (points of interest), such as the start point of a single track or tourist attractions. The Theta camera will then automatically start capturing when entering these regions.
- Start/stop recording when entering or leaving a POI ("geo fence").
- Standard, hybrid, and satellite maps.
- Option to show notifications.
- Search for addresses (using Openstreetmap address service).
- YouTube demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxM9kCk7SVw
## Usage hints
- Long press the map to add a new POI on the finger location.
- Long tap the location pin to move the marker.
- The Theta camera has to be connected with your Android device over Wifi all the time.
The app uses GPS location services and Wifi which increases battery consumption.