*This app comes downloaded with a free sample book of John.The entire Africa Study Bible (which includes the New Living Translation Anglicized and the Africa study content) is available for purchase in the app)*
The Africa Study Bible (ASB) is the most ethnically diverse, single-volume, biblical resource to date. Written by 350 contributors from 50 countries, it includes the Holy Bible: New Living Translation, Anglicized, and more than 2,600 features that illuminate the truth of Scripture with a unique, African perspective.
Experience this amazing resource, the Africa Study Bible, the first full study Bible with notes written by Africans reclaiming Christianity’s Africa roots. The Africa Study Bible is a totally new kind of Bible, built from the ground up by scholars and pastors in Africa who see the critical need to make Scripture relevant to our everyday lives. It’s an all-in- one course in biblical content, theology, history, and culture.
Using the highly readable New Living Translation, Anglicized, the Africa Study Bible makes God’s Word easy to understand with African insights and experiences to meet the needs of people in Africa and around the world.
We invite you to find out more about the impact of this amazing resource at africastudybible.com.
- Application Notes inspire readers to apply biblical truth to everyday life.
- Proverbs and Stories relate Scripture with wisdom from Africa.
- Learn Notes teach Christian values and doctrine.
- Touch Points reveal uniquely African perspectives
- Articles give practical advice on how to live faithfully in 50 essential areas.
- Book Introductions explain each book’s content and connect biblical themes to African
- A narrative timeline highlights God’s work in Africa from the beginning of civilization through today.
- A Topical index and concordance to add in personal study and research for teaching and preaching.
- A Bible Overview Reading Plan
- In-text Maps, Charts, and Timelines
- Full-colour Maps
- Fast and easy to use
- Flip back and forth from your Bible to note-taking during lessons with one touch and not miss a thing
- No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles, Study Bibles, Commentaries and Devotionals
- Use either Study mode or Parallel mode.
- Select, copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry or table of contents
- Margin notes allow you to write notes for a specific passage
- Night mode for low light reading
- Both word and verse selection for highlights
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book allows users to quickly find words and study topics
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks
- History folder and back button
- Portrait / Landscape mode
- Font sizes can be easily changed
- Easily e-mail notes to yourself, friends or family
- Users can expand Bible translations library easily and affordably through in-app purchase
- Split-screen capability for parallel translations
- Autoscroll with adjustable speed
- Synchronize all your notes, bookmarks, margin notes and highlights across all Android devices
Are we missing any features you would like to see? Do you have any suggestions? Email us at email@example.com