Top Rated paid Brain & Puzzle Android Game! New version 1.1 fixing numerous issues.
Chess Pro 3D takes a unique twist on a classic game. With varying ease and numerous settings, you're allowed to customize your degree of difficulty to suit you, all while viewing the board in gorgeous 3D!
Become the next Master Chess Gambit! You may compete against your friends by having the quickest time, or earn achievements by beating the hardest levels. See if you can attain checkmate on the hardest level.
Chess Pro 3D uses the latest technology in emulating various skill levels. Also included are the ability to take back moves, change viewing angles and camera perspective, and a simple touch and move interface.
Download Chess Pro 3D today and become the next Chess Master!
* Optimized for latest droid device!
* Spectacular 3D Graphics
* Intuitive Chess Engine
* Various camera angles
* ability to toggle between birds eye and numerous 3D views
* Take back moves
* Fluid Chess Animation
* Different Difficulty Levels
THE CHESS APP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Prince Kaspar's castle has many rooms in which the individual chess pieces are introduced. Depending on how much prior knowledge you bring into the chess game, you can have every piece introduced to you at your own pace. Lots of exercises are at your fingertips in which you can directly apply what you've learned.
LEARN THE CHESS RULES WITH A DIDACTIC CONCEPT
In addition, you'll find all possible finesses and secrets in the big chess book in Prince Kaspar's library such as the pawn fork, the Italian gambit, or the scholar's mate. Do you know castling or the "en passant" move yet?
Naturally Prince Kaspar is ready to play a round of chess with you at any time. First you have to defeat him, then you're allowed to also play with Capt'n Black.
# Train yourself on chess rules in an unlimited amount of practice games
# Perfect for both beginners and pros thanks to many exercises and explanations
# Animated with care and fantasy filled game ambience
# Learn professional tricks and game tactics
# Multiplayer option - Play against other gamers
Play against your Android
2000 practice positions
Play online (FICS)
Set up a position on the board
Use as a chess board
Save and edit games
Navigate through history
Uses opening database
UCI engine support
Import and export via e-mail or clipboard
Support and version info via developer website
No ads, just chess
Engine Play: This program is using a chess engine as a service. Please download an engine from the "Google Play Store" for playing against an engine. The following engines are supported:
* Stockfish Chess
* Chess Engines
"Chess for All" features:
* play against an engine
* support of two chess engines
* automatic engine play
* analyze mode
* show engine thinking
* polyglot opening book
* two player mode
* load/save/edit games
* delete PGN-files
* edit PGN tags
* own PGN database with search for player, event and opening
* PGN download (web)
* clipboard: copy/paste
* graphical setup board
* four different chess board and pieces
* time control(game clock, move time, sand glass)
* one touch moves
* undo moves
* full Chess960 support
* sound effects
* option to keep the screen on while playing
* enable/disable status bar
* user manual (web)
* free, GPLv3
Please contact the developer if you have questions or issues, before rating the app low. With an e-mail you can reach the developers directly: select "Menu", "About" and "Contact".
- Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG
- Analyze mode
- Two player mode
- Edit board
- PGN import/export/edit
- FEN/EPD import
- Adjustable playing strength
- One Touch Moves
- Blindfold mode
- Color themes
- Animated moves
- Scid DB support using "Scid on the go"
- Highly configurable
- Third party UCI engines
- Configurable UCI engine options
- Support for "open exchange" engine apps, such as texel and komodo 8.
- Gaviota endgame tablebases
- Syzygy endgame tablebases
- Free, GPLv3
Source code is available from my web page.
The following permissions are used:
Modify/delete SD card contents
To save games to SD card
Full internet access
To optionally communicate with network chess engines
Prevent phone from sleeping
To optionally prevent screen blanking during game play
To optionally vibrate after computer makes a move
* BETA Software - not all ChessBase databases can be converted!
* Source available (GPL): http://code.google.com/p/cb2pgn/
* Most of the source was taken from the scidb project. See: http://scidb.sourceforge.net/
Each exercise demonstrates interactive training and asks you for the correct decision in a situation posed by the software.
The application contains a lot of puzzles of varying difficulty. All puzzles are grouped by category and the player can choose which one to play.
MateInN has such categories:
- Mate in 1 move
- Mate in 2 moves
- Mate in 3 moves
- Mate in 4 moves
- Mate in 5 moves
- Mate in 6 moves
- Mate in 7 moves
- Mate in 8+ moves
- The range of difficulties from trivial to professional
- Ability to track performance via statistics and graphs
- More than 2000 tactical chess problems are provided to be solved
- 10 unique chess pieces themes
- 5 unique chessboard themes with an ability to choose custom colors
- Statistic data and progress chart
If you have any question for us or have some problems with MateInN, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Robust and correct move validation algorithm. Move king onto rook to castle.
- Original piece shapes and color scheme.
- Auto-rotation of pieces can be enabled or disabled at any time.
- Move pieces by drag-and-drop or alternatively by a “two-touch” maneuver.
Questions/comments/problems -> email email@example.com.
Source code available at https://github.com/djewett/Chess960Variants