- Perform tricky checkmates in one move
- Sharpen your skills with 200 chess puzzles
- Enjoy incredible chessboard layouts
- Recognize patterns and improve positioning planning
- Flexible settings allow to play veterans and casual gamers alike!
If you like chess and puzzles, why don't you try to play both at the same time? Enjoy a new way of playing chess with Mate in One Move: Chess Puzzle. Try to find a tricky mate in incredible positions and combinations of more than two knights, queens or other pieces on the board. With three levels of difficulty the game will always change. Put your skills to test and proceed solving a huge library of chess problems.
Featuring a plethora of flexible game settings, Mate in One Move is suitable for both novice and expert players. For those who don't know a thing about the game, a chess-move manual included. Just tap a figure to see the possible moves. Intuitive menu system, advanced visual graphics and realistic sounds make this game suitable for players of all ages. Download the game to improve your chess skill and become a grandmaster!
Move as the knight from chess to reach the tile that's your color!
Watch out for glass tiles that break after they've been moved on!
Tons of gorgeous colors to feast your eyes on!
Lots of fun animated backgrounds!
-This game only requires INTERNET permission to show you relevant ads. Showing you ads lets me keep Steed Swap free :)
- Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG
- Analyze mode
- Two player mode
- Edit board
- PGN import/export/edit
- FEN/EPD import
- Adjustable playing strength
- One Touch Moves
- Blindfold mode
- Color themes
- Animated moves
- Scid DB support using "Scid on the go"
- Highly configurable
- Third party UCI engines
- Configurable UCI engine options
- Support for "open exchange" engine apps, such as texel and komodo 8.
- Gaviota endgame tablebases
- Syzygy endgame tablebases
- Free, GPLv3
Source code is available from my web page.
The following permissions are used:
Modify/delete SD card contents
To save games to SD card
Full internet access
To optionally communicate with network chess engines
Prevent phone from sleeping
To optionally prevent screen blanking during game play
To optionally vibrate after computer makes a move