This is game need carefull thinking, Become a master, you should ponder tactics,you often need a creative inspiration.Do not underestimate the computer,otherwise,you may be defeated.
THE CHESS APP FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Prince Kaspar's castle has many rooms in which the individual chess pieces are introduced. Depending on how much prior knowledge you bring into the chess game, you can have every piece introduced to you at your own pace. Lots of exercises are at your fingertips in which you can directly apply what you've learned.
LEARN THE CHESS RULES WITH A DIDACTIC CONCEPT
In addition, you'll find all possible finesses and secrets in the big chess book in Prince Kaspar's library such as the pawn fork, the Italian gambit, or the scholar's mate. Do you know castling or the "en passant" move yet?
Naturally Prince Kaspar is ready to play a round of chess with you at any time. First you have to defeat him, then you're allowed to also play with Capt'n Black.
# Train yourself on chess rules in an unlimited amount of practice games
# Perfect for both beginners and pros thanks to many exercises and explanations
# Animated with care and fantasy filled game ambience
# Learn professional tricks and game tactics
# Multiplayer option - Play against other gamers
Play against computer with various difficulty level by different thinking times and search deep, including over 600 chess opening and PGN file reader.
You may play online games connecting with Free Interne Chess Server (FICS) or Internet Chess Club (ICC).
Hint function may offers to you for good move.
250 chess puzzles available.
Download thousands of games or openings as online and you may analyze and watch them. Zipped PGN format is already supported.
There is no advertisements on payed version.
This great chess game lets you play against a friend, the computer, or against an online opponent using freechess.org. Test and improve your chess skills to become a grandmaster.
2 Player Mode - Play against a friend
Computer Mode - Play against the computer
Random Opponent Mode - Play against others
Your kids can learn the rules & strategies of the world's greatest brain game, with an app that is AD-FREE and 100% SAFE.
- Learn the rules!
- Play against the Computer!
- Sharpen tactical skills with 1000s of puzzles!
- Play SLOW online games (several days allowed per move)
- Play FAST online games in real time! (Don't time out!)
- Watch Video Lessons from top coaches!
- Easily upgrade your membership via Google Play!
Chess games are **unlimited** and forever free: Play multiple Slow games at the same time, and play all the Fast games you can handle!
- Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG
- Analyze mode
- Two player mode
- Edit board
- PGN import/export/edit
- FEN/EPD import
- Adjustable playing strength
- One Touch Moves
- Blindfold mode
- Color themes
- Animated moves
- Scid DB support using "Scid on the go"
- Highly configurable
- Third party UCI engines
- Configurable UCI engine options
- Support for "open exchange" engine apps, such as texel and komodo 8.
- Gaviota endgame tablebases
- Syzygy endgame tablebases
- Free, GPLv3
Source code is available from my web page.
The following permissions are used:
Modify/delete SD card contents
To save games to SD card
Full internet access
To optionally communicate with network chess engines
Prevent phone from sleeping
To optionally prevent screen blanking during game play
To optionally vibrate after computer makes a move
Connect three or more same fruits to get points, try to connect as many as fruits and extra cell to get combos!
******HOW TO PLAY******
1. Connect three or more same fruits to get points.
2. Archive the target points to pass level.
3. Clear the more fruits quickly can get extra points.
******FRUITS CONNECT FEATURES******
* More than 100 levels.
* The Ice cell can unfreeze the frozen fruits.
* The Fire cell can clear fruits in one row.
* The Bomb cell can clear the fruits around.
***During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
***Full INTERNET permission needs for banner ads.
Yafi is a chess application (called interface or client) which uses Free Internet Chess Server (aka FICS, freechess.org) as a connection point for thousands of chess players all over the world.
If you just want to play a quick game while going to school or work, or you want to meet new people online with the same passion to chess - this application is for you.
It allows you to seek games and accept games sought by other users, match them or accept their challenges, observe and examine games, chat with other users, see a list of server news items and offline messages sent to you and (obviously) play chess and many chess variants like: suicide, atomic, losers, fisher random (chess 960), upside down...
Timeseal and premove, the most important things for fast (lightning and blitz) games, are implemented.
Yafi allows you to chat with other players by using Unicode characters. Keep in mind this is not directly supported by server and not all players will see non-latin characters correctly.
You may login as a guest to play unrated games if you don't provide any credentials.
Application is supported by ads.
Version of Yafi which doesn't contain ads is now available.
You may buy it to support development.
Yafi is in early development stages, so expect frequent updates.
This application doesn't have any built-in chess engine, so you can only play online against other human beings, but also against computer players, which also connect to FICS.
It works very well on both phones and tablets.
Thanks to everybody who reports problems with the application or gives any kind of feedback and especially to Sam D., GS and LeO.
--- 0.6.27 ---
- menu option on login screen to send feedback or bug report e-mail to developer, please use this when sending crash reports for a quicker fix
- fixed interaction with puzzlebot and endgamebot via console (Robert)
- examine button after game end (LeO)
- not showing rematch when opponent forfeits by disconnection
- fixed switching to newly created game when already on board screen
- sorting games on board screen: newest first
--- 0.6.26 ---
- fixed crash when having 'Help improve Yafi' on and license was cashed in Yafi+ (Robert)
- client-side board flip menu option
- board close button disabled during the game (LeO)
- fixed refresh command when observing more than one game
- fixed not showing messages and news when message box is full
- observing crazyhouse/bughouse games (no play/examine support yet)
--- 0.6.25 ---
- new icon (Y with knight)
- rematch dialog after game end
- possibility to close the boards (automatically stops observing and examining) - this is not fully tested, so please report any crash
- fixed game not showing for adjourned games
- fixed game not showing when using "follow "
- fixed list of players not showing when 1 player is in channel
- disabled buggy check which caused observed games not to refresh sometimes (to be fixed later)
--- 0.6.24 ---
- added game type, opponent and time filters on sought screen (default filter is to show only chess)
- added messages and news screen
- added support for clicking links in conversations, informations screen, messages and news
- added banner to FICS on login screen
- screens are visible on phone landscape orientation when there is keyboard
- board is disabled before first game is played, observed or examined
- other things I don't remember
- probably added some bugs
- Mini Chess 4x4: a 16 squares board for quick games
- Chomp Kids: Do not eat the last chocolate square
- Kids Draughts: a nice introduction to checkers
- Reversi 4: Reversi on a small board
- Chopsticks: Play with your hands
- Tic-Tac-Toe: A popular classic
The exact rules details are embedded into the application with easy to read graphics.
All Jocly features included:
☆ artificial intelligence to play alone / offline
☆ server connectivity to play real people, create or join tables, invite friends
☆ full rules description
☆ live games are saved and can be replayed
☆ ELO based leaderboard
☆ and many more ...
* You can play chess with your friends either face to face or via Bluetooth.
* Option for playing with computer is available
* Wonderful User interface
* If you are playing via Bluetooth, if required you can chat with your friend as well
- Play via Bluetooth
- Chat via Bluetooth
- Play with Computer
- Wonderful User interface,intelligent AI
Move as the knight from chess to reach the tile that's your color!
Watch out for glass tiles that break after they've been moved on!
Tons of gorgeous colors to feast your eyes on!
Lots of fun animated backgrounds!
-This game only requires INTERNET permission to show you relevant ads. Showing you ads lets me keep Steed Swap free :)