TechDen is designed to help families create balanced screen time that works for everyone. Our unique charging and storage device, The Den, teams up with the TechDen app to foster healthy habits for parents and kids. The Den takes an “out of sight, out of mind” approach that establishes boundaries and creates a positive balance with technology.
TechDen is effective and intuitive:
• Assign device(s) to a child
• Based on your kid’s schedule, you can set up sessions, which are windows of time
during which they can use their device. Within each session, parents can set a
maximum allowable screen time
• Set rewards to positively reinforce healthy habits
• Create schedules to remotely lock and unlock the doors of The Den
• Receive notifications about device removal and time usage
• Allows visibility to which devices are charging in The Den and which are in-use
• Works with TechDen Jr. app
• With TechDen Jr. kids see schedules, receive notifications counting down how
much time they have left before it’s time to return their device to The Den, request
more time and see progress towards goals
• Works with hardware: The Den
TechDen encourages healthier screen habits based on the kind of predictable routine kids respond to. The App incentives participation. Storing devices in The Den establishes a new mindset of unavailability to limit distractions. It lets families collaborate to set schedules and rewards, building trust and teaching kids to balance their tech time. Most of all, it creates more opportunities for the best interactions - the ones that happen face-to-face.
In an on-the-go world, life seems so focused on the next moment. TechDen is designed for families to be present, make and re-make connections with each other, and mindfully create memories that last beyond the edges of our screens.
Balanced tech time
Help prevent device addiction before it becomes a problem. Establish boundaries with tech and create a balanced approach to inevitable digital life.
Engage kids with a thoughtful app designed to encourage healthy behavior.
Out of sight is out of mind
Putting devices away in The Den, a locked charging station, will help eliminate distractions.
Unlike other screen management apps on the market, TechDen has a dual hardware + software approach that solves far more aspects of screen time issues.
Easy setup. Less than 5 minutes (really)! View our quick-start guide for step-by-step instructions: https://techden.com/setup-support/
To learn more go to: https://techden.com/