• Process descriptions, areas of application and recommended applications
• The recommended/primary coatings and primers
• Alternative coating systems
• DFT (mils) for each coat and total dry mils
• Coating attributes
• And more!
Explore the best coatings for your facility — download the free Water & Wastewater tablet app today!
The Manning Equation is used for Calculation of Pipe Diameter and Slope.
Input data are design flow, elevations of ground initial and final.
The app can be used in the SI or US units.
Example: The design flow rate for a section of storm sewer between two manholes is: Qdes = 10 l/s. Find a combination of a standard pipe diameter and pipe slope to use for this section of sewer to meet the criteria of minimun tractive force.
The required minimum tractive force for sanitary sewer in the app is considered as 2 N/m2.
See solution of example in the screenshot.
- Initial ground elevation = 10 m (ground elevation of initial and final manholes is used to calculate the ground slope and check that slope of the pipe is not less than ground).
- Final ground elevation = 9 m
- Length of pipe = 60 m
- Desired flow = 40 liters per seconds
And as a result of the design, after pressing the calculate button, we get the following results:
Slope: 0.02 m / m, equivalent to 2%
Pipe diameter: 0.3 m
height of water in the pipe (depth / diameter): 40%
All you have to do is, enter the diameter of water pipe, the pressure and the estimated size of the fracture and the app automatically calculates an estimation of water loss.
Designed by MRWA, Missouri Rural Water Association
-Circular Channel (Culvert)
-Suppressed Sharp Crested Weir
OCF Calculator is most useful for sanity checks for civil engineers and quick in-meeting calculations. Use the material selector for fast Manning’s ‘n’ lookups. Useful for water and wastewater applications.
The free version is limited to only solving for select variables.
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
Current calculations includes softener sizing, Reverse Osmosis performance and normalisation, and Silt Density (Fouling) index calculations.