• Process descriptions, areas of application and recommended applications
• The recommended/primary coatings and primers
• Alternative coating systems
• DFT (mils) for each coat and total dry mils
• Coating attributes
• And more!
Explore the best coatings for your facility — download the free Water & Wastewater tablet app today!
The Hazen–Williams equation has the advantage that the coefficient C is not a function of the Reynolds number, but it has the disadvantage that it is only valid for water.
Input parameters are flow, pipe diameter, lenght of pipe and C is a roughness coefficient, known as William Hazens coefficient, with values between 90 (more rough pipes) and 140 (smooth pipes, ex PVC).
You can select between imperial (U.S. customary units) and metric unit (International System of Units).
If you want to take into account the pressure loss in fittings and valves, and the selection coefficient C for each material, then find our version of the application pro at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transparentblue.headlossplus
The Manning Equation is used for Calculation of Pipe Diameter and Slope.
Input data are design flow, elevations of ground initial and final.
The app can be used in the SI or US units.
Example: The design flow rate for a section of storm sewer between two manholes is: Qdes = 10 l/s. Find a combination of a standard pipe diameter and pipe slope to use for this section of sewer to meet the criteria of minimun tractive force.
The required minimum tractive force for sanitary sewer in the app is considered as 2 N/m2.
See solution of example in the screenshot.
- Initial ground elevation = 10 m (ground elevation of initial and final manholes is used to calculate the ground slope and check that slope of the pipe is not less than ground).
- Final ground elevation = 9 m
- Length of pipe = 60 m
- Desired flow = 40 liters per seconds
And as a result of the design, after pressing the calculate button, we get the following results:
Slope: 0.02 m / m, equivalent to 2%
Pipe diameter: 0.3 m
height of water in the pipe (depth / diameter): 40%
Spirit level application.
If you want to set the frame you leveling?
TV and wanted to know about building a vertical?
Now, use your spirit level app.
You are circular spirit level, X-axis spirit level, Y-axis spirit level can be used to precisely.
You are the X-axis, Y-axis tilt can know information.
With this virtual instrument, functioning the same as it’s real physical equivalent (also known as libella, spirit level or bubble level), you can easily check if the measured surface is truly even. Different types of spirit levels may be used by carpenters, stonemasons, bricklayers and other building trades workers, surveyors and metalworkers. Best Level beside the classical measure level contains also the calibration option and the bull's eye level (also known as circular bubble) which measures the level simultaneously in two dimensions – horizontal and vertical. If measured surface is even, the ball shown on screen will became red. If surface is unlevel, the ball will remain gray and will be situated outside the center of viewfinder.
We recommend our application Best Level for all users who appreciate precision tools!
Calibration is now included for free! Ads will show up after some use in the free version. Get our paid version to have no ads.
✔ High resolution graphics
✔ Redesigned (modern) app navigation
✔ New theme with slim frame (previous still selectable)
✔ New Unit Mode 1V:H common in engineering
✔ Rooftop Mode now labelled :12
✔ Two optional features as in app purchases: Camera mode and Relative Angle
According to wikipedia: An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as a tilt meter, tilt indicator, slope alert, slope gauge, gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator. follow us on facebook,skype or twitter
*To add a plant press the sprout with the plus
*To edit a plant "long press" (press and hold) on its entry
*Press menu to edit the alert options
Plutocalc models were carefully tuned to minimize the input requirements saving time for the users. Most of the equations are reversible so you can evaluate results for multiple variables.
- 77 equation models
- 2247+ different calculations
- Internal databases for chemicals and standards
- Results as you type
- Plant operation and design emphasis
- Multiple languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Beautiful results export/print
- 100% offline,) connection required
- Free and Fast. Very fast!
- Advertise free
Currently supported calculation models:
- Density and concentration
- Flow - mass
- Flow - volumetric
- Flux and rates
- Cylinder volume
- Cone volume
- Cube volume
- Circle properties (radius, diameter, perimeter and area)
- Horizontal cylindrical tank volume
- Triangle properties with sides/angles determination
- Nominal pipe sizes and wall thickness
- Sieve sizes according
- Rainfall volume
Energy and power
- Head loss in pipes
- Open channels or partially filled pipes
- Orifice plates with incompressible fluids
- Parshall flumes flow measurement
- Pump power and energy consumption
- Blowers and compressors power and energy consumption
- Mixing velocity gradient
- Reynolds number and speed
- Periodic table of elements with oxidation states
- Ionic Balance, HCO3 and NH3 equilibrium
- TOC, COD and KMnO4 relations
- Langlier Saturation Index (LSI)
- Silt Density Index - SDI
- Sludge Volume Index - SVI
- Chemical dosing flow, mass and concentrations
- Chemical solutions density database
- Water properties (viscosity, density)
- Gases properties (density and molecular weight)
- Oxygen solubility in water
- Multiple streams blending
Adsorption and Ion Exchange
- Sorption/Exchange capacity
- Empty Bed Contact Time and BV/h
- Ion Exchange regeneration
Filters and membranes
- Cylindrical filter rate and speed
- Membranes flux
- Recovery for membranes in series
- Normalized permeability
- Granular media head loss (sand, resins, anthracite, carbon and custom)
- Granular media backwash expansion rate
- Disinfection with Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Chloramines and Ozone
- Disinfection with Chlorine for Giardia Cysts
- Iron oxidation and precipitation
- Manganese oxidation and precipitation
- Sludge from chemicals
- Food-to-microorganisms ratio - F/M
- Ultimate BOD
- Surface loading rate - circular
- Surface loading rate - rectangular
- Hydraulic retention time - HRT
- Solids retention time - SRT
- Solids loading rate
- Volumetric solids loading rate
- Return activated sludge recycle - RAS
- Discrete sedimentation
- Sludge concentration and mass
- Sludge age
- Ordinary annuity
- Annuity due
- Compound annual growth rate - CAGR
- Interest rate conversions
- Simple interest
Please visit www.plutocalc.com for other versions of this app
NOTICE ABOUT PRIVACY:
No Permissions Required. Free & No Ads.
For best results touch CAL and calibrate first. The Spirit Level is only as good as your accelerometer. For indication only. Don't damage your tablet or phone, use a real spirit level when appropriate.
Pause button to hold the current reading.
Lock button to stop from automatically changing screen with inclination.
Zero and reset button to make measuring angles easier.
That's it. Enjoy.
This might be the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
Unlike some other levels in Android Market, this one is fully functional with calibration capability. It's accurate after calibrated.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual device could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright , put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise , again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!