Now Available Master volume control!
You can set all the sounds of the mobile from the same application in a super simple, all under control. You can set the volume:
- Voice Call
Try it! amaze you!
Press on + to increase or - to reduce the volume. The bar indicates the current value.
If you want the widget version, take a look at "VolumeWidget - Smart Extras™" (the touch area is smaller in the widget and less responsive).
Icons are from IconEden (http://www.iconeden.com)
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch 1 (not tested on SmartWatch 2)
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. IF YOU HEAR DISTORTED AUDIO, LOWER THE VOLUME (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK. Consider this to be EXPERIMENTAL software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it and see if yours works.
NOTE 1: This does not work on JB 4.2 devices, either due to a bug in the OS or due to Google disabling this functionality.
NOTE 2: This is NOT for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
NOTE 3: Users who complain that this does not boost bass are right. In order to mitigate (but not remove!) the danger of damage to small speakers, there is no boost in the lowest frequency range, and there is also less boost in the highest frequency range. If you go to the Settings and uncheck "Non-uniform boost", you get an across-the-board boost, but that's much more dangerous to your speakers.
NOTE 4: When you set the boost to zero, Speaker Boost will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don't like seeing the notification icon when Speaker Boost is off, just go to Speaker Boost's Settings and set it to appear only when Speaker Boost is running.
> Voice & Call
> your original profile
We do not know why you can not separate the ring volume and notification volume.
We want to determine the cause.
Please let me to collect anonymous usage data.
Please let me collect anonymous usage using GoogleAnalytics. I can not personally identify you. Does not collect information other than this app.
Allows to tweak and BOOST the system volumes for headphones, speaker and mic. Very powerful BOOST for headphones volume, the speaker one doesn't make a big difference. The mic volume is useful especially to lower it and having less noise during recording.
- Works ONLY on ROOTED FROYO (2.2 and 2.2.1) or ROOTED/UNROOTED ECLAIR (2.1). If you want it's also possible to have a temporary root just to install the app and then have it unrooted again (just read the link provided in this page).
- Works ONLY on the Samsung Galaxy S family (i9000, Vibrant, Captivate, Fascinate, SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB, etc.); other phone's users: STAY AWAY!
Volume + (Easy Control) is the easiest and fastest way to control your media volume.
You sound controls broken? You don’t need them! Roll your notifications down and change the sound options!
★ Control you media volume right from notification, with the smart notification media volume manager widget.
★ Change the profile right from notification, with the smart notification profile widget.
★ Easy access the Ring volume control, the media control and the profile manager after clicking the smart notification.
★Start the smart Volume + (Easy Control) notification on device start up.
★ Long press + to get full volume
★ Long press - to mute the volume
If you dont like the smart profile feature:
You can minimize the notification by Swiping from top to bottom (like to open it)
and then bottom again, without raising you finger. This is a how android handles it.
★ Nice dialog view.
★ Customize what views you see
★ Support the dev.
• Create your own volume presets. Now each profile can save his own Ringtone, Notification and Alarm tone.
• Scheduler : Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
• Plugs : Automatically switch to profiles of choice when plugging Earphones, Desk or Car.
• Set Mode(From widget too): Silent, Vibration & Normal.
• Cycle through profiles by tapping widget
• Tone picker for Ringtone, Notification and Alarm
• Sounds while adjusting volume (using the actual tone)
• 8 Widgets with volume levels and profiles
• Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen (Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple)
• Volume Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
• Bluetooth volume
Languages available: Cs,De,Da,En,Es,Fr,Ko,He,It,Iw, Ru & Tw.
If you are a Tasker user and like to use it to set Volume Ace profiles:
Add => Misc => Send Intent
Extra: "Profile:PROFILE_NAME" (case sensitive)
Thanks to Christian Schulze for this details.
> If you have questions or problems, please E-Mail us before leaving negative comments...
* Tablets aren't fully supported.
** Replace widgets after updates if they don't show properly.
Special thanks for localizations:
Czech : Charla
Danish : Johan Olesen
French : Jean-François Lesperance
German : Rafael Karbowski
Hebrew : Ben Cohen
Korean : William Kim
Russian : IDris a.k.a. MANsur, Ghost-Unit
Spanish : Iñigo Hervías
Slovak : Lumir Strauch
Taiwanese : Leo Yang
** WARNING : not working with every device/ ROM, test the trial version first **
Unlock Sound Volume limitation present in your device when you use a Headset/Headphone or any other line-out device, and so Significantly Boost Volume Level.
Just place the widget on your home, click it to switch to "On" and plug a headset/audio headphone
* OR *
Use autostart mode (see settings)
* Reported to work with:
- Samsung Galaxy S3 / SIII
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung galaxy S2
- Motorola Triumph
- HTC vision
- Nexus S
- HTC Sensation / 4G
- LG Optimus 2X / G2X
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- myTouch 4G
- HTC G2 Vision
- HTC Evo
- Nexus One 2.2
- HTC Droid Eris (VZW)
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Desire Z
- HTC Desire 2.1, 2.2
- HTC Legend
- Samsung Captive
- LG GT540SWIFT
- LG Ally
★ A must have app for anyone that has a hectic schedule - AndroidFan ★ http://androidfannetwork.com/2013/11/08/persistence-review/
★ Smarter volume control - AndroidTapp ★
★ Automatically silence your phone during meetings
Apply your favourite audio settings in one tap. Quickly silence volume levels at an appointment, or at night for a comfortable sleep. Presets can be scheduled to automatically apply at any time, location or calendar event.
★ Avoid unexpected bursts of sound
It's the best way to prevent volume changes when bumped in your pocket, avoiding unexpected bursts of sound or missed calls. Using the “pocket locker” feature, you can automatically prevent accidental changes by locking the volume when your screen is off.
★ Easily access your favourite settings right from your home screen
A wealth of features at your fingertips. In an instant, you can change volume levels, apply presets, and much more, directly from your home-screen.
✔ Create scheduled presets to easily apply your favourite settings.
✔ Custom settings when your headphone or bluetooth receiver is connected.
✔ Lock each volume level to prevent accidental changes.
✔ Easily access volume controls and presets via notification shortcuts.
✔ Change ringtones for alarm, ringer, and notifications.
✔ Switch the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal.
✔ Control vibrate settings.
✔ Separate or link ringer and notification volume.
✔ Perform various notifications such as a vibrate or sound when the volume is locked.
✔ Works great with Tasker and Locale with its built in preset plugin.
✔ View and change a variety of volume levels.
• Voice (in-call)
✔ Localized in these languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portugese, Russian, Sweden, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
✔ Fully interactive home-screen widgets
• 1x1 Preset - apply a set of audio settings
• 1x1 Preset list - easily apply any preset
• 1x1 Volume locker - change or lock volume levels
• 1x1 Vibrate - switch vibrate settings for ringer and notification
• 1x1 Ringer mode - change the ringer mode
• 4x1 Dashboard – a slew of interactive volume widgets
NOTE: To access widgets, the app should not be installed to your sd-card, and some android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
Full network access/view network connections – Bug reporting, google maps, usage.
Read calendar - Schedule presets based on calendar events
Modify system settings - Change advanced volume settings
Coarse and fine location – Detect location changes for scheduled presets
Control vibration - Notifications
Read/Write external storage - Access custom icons and ringtones
Run at startup - Restore settings after startup
Read phone state - Required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all versions of android
Note: This is not a volume booster app
- Add music to video, make your music video
- Trim your videos
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music.
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
If you see any problems, please send email to email@example.com.
movie editor, movie edit, video editor, video trimmer , video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, sort videos, video splitter, split videos, merge videos, video merge, video trim, video edit,share video
Volume Control+ is a volume control app that support
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green, Violet, Vanilla, Ice blue, Strawberry
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- You can make a volume preset(profile) for frequently
used settings, and by using app for preset(It is available
with the Pro version) can be applied quickly
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
VidTrim is App Of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com
This is the free ad supported version of VidTrim Pro.
Features of VidTrim:
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Frame grabber (save image from videos)
- Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
- Play video clips
- Rename video clips
- Delete video clips
- Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
- Contains optimizations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
TRIAL Features in this Free version (watermark will be applied to the result video):
- Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. The transcoder allows you to convert video to MP4, resize and compress.
- Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under "VidTrim" folder on the internal storage.
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
vidtrim, video editor, video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, snip, cut, delete, rename, sort videos, share video clips, convert to MP3, extract audio, transcode, video converter, video effects, frame grabber.
- Trim your videos and produce clips.
- Add music (replace audio or mix music with original audio, adjust audio volumes)
- Merge multiple videos into one file (Limited to 30 seconds per clip. In Pro Version clips can be any length)
- Delete middle parts from a video
- Split your video files into two separate video clips
- Grab video frames
- Add text to your videos
- Convert your video files to MP3 audio files
- Video Effects (Fade in/out, Gray Tone, Mirror, Negate, Remove Audio, Slow / Fast Motion, Swap U-V, Sepia, Vignette, Vintage)
- Set video frames as wallpaper
- Make slideshow
- Share your video clips and grabbed video images. Upload your videos to facebook , youtube etc.
- Play video clips
- Sort your videos by their name, size, duration and date
- Rename/Delete videos on your phone
Обзор программы AndroVid Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bhMe6xpF0E
Arabic language added by Abdullah al-jaser
Portuguese language added by Jervânio Lima
USER MANUAL: http://www.androvid.com/user-manual.html
Some Notes on Usage:
* MP3 files go to /sdcard/DCIM/AndroVid/audio folder.
* Grabbed images go to /sdcard/DCIM/AndroVid/image folder
* During trimming in order to get the correct start/end points you can use Zoom buttons which zoom in/out the timescale.
If you see any problem please send an email to email@example.com
AndroVid uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamsandwhich
You will not be able to hear the bass hits from your phones speaker alone. This is designed to be played back through home or car subwoofers.
This app comes with a range of bass frequencies ranging from 23Hz to 63Hz. The bass hits have been created from scratch using pro audio gear and software to maximize the quality and sound levels. These bass hits have also been tested on 8", 10" and 12" subs in various types of enclosures to ensure that the range of bass hit frequencies will work for anyone's setup.
Feel the Bass also features 6 original music loops to mix into the background while playing the bass hits. The music loops come in a variety of musical styles to fit anyone's needs. You can also turn on "Auto Bass" on the settings screen which plays the bass hits along with the music automatically while still giving you the option to add in your own bass hits
This app also supports all screen sizes. The artwork and layouts have been designed to look good on small lo-res screens and large hi-res screens.
You can plug your phone into your home or car stereo using the headphone out jack on your phone(usually a mini stereo plug) and connecting it to the line input on your stereo. This is the recommended method. You can also stream wirelessly over bluetooth if your phone and stereo both support bluetooth audio streaming. Be sure to set your main volume on your phone to max volume using the volume buttons\rocker.
Synchronized with the volume keys.But it delays 3or4seconds.(My HTC Desire)
HOW TO USE:on Home screen,"menu"key > "Add to Home" > "Widget" > "Media Volume Bar"
*Android2.2 or above: DO NOT INSTALL on SDcard, INSTALL Internal Storage.
Some devices doesn't work...sorry.
word:media volume seekbar mute widget music video run running armholder armband walking