MMTSTraintimings.in, Provides updated MMTS timings in Twin cities and makes your local journey Joyful. It helps to find right train by giving options to select FROM and TO Stations and Time Between.
This App detects your current location and suggests nearest MMTS railway station along with route map with the help of google maps.
You can also track the location of your mmts train time to time to plan your journey.
We are providing metro train timings in the routes such as Hyderabad to Lingampally, Falaknuma to Lingampally, Lingampally to Hyderabad, Falaknuma to Lingampally MMTS train timings. MMTS train timings from lingampally to secunderabad, mmts train timings from lingampally to hitechcity.
Hyderabad MMTS App provides express train arrival/departure along with platform numbers.
MMTS Hyderabad version 3.2.
Find the latest MMTS TIMINGS in Hyderabad on your favorite app with ease.
Like before this app DOES NOT need INTERNET connection.
You can now
-View the app on screen sizes starting from 3 INCHES to TABLET size displays.
-BOOKMARK most used From-To stations to My Routes on clicking Add button.
-Have the ability to move the app to SD card to free some in-built storage.
Incase of any issues or feedback, please email us at
A small request -
TRY OUR OTHER APPS.
If you find our Apps useful, click on RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND feature in our App.
We've received lots of Feedback from users like you.
THANK YOU HYDERABAD.
We've tried to Incorporate them in our latest version and will bring in more later.
Your feedback is always welcome and helps us to make improvements.
Thank You Hyderabadis for your encouraging response, Hope your support lasts long as we develop more Local Apps.
As 3 lakh Hyderabadis travel everyday through MMTS, MMTS services may be the high priority transportation system in our city. Now you can easily find out what train to catch with MMTS Train Timings application.
Last Updated - January 2012.
This App is not associated with South Indian Railways by any chance.
- Database updated to July-2013
- All Trains and upcoming trains
- Fully Offline data. NO INTERNET REQUIRED AFTER DOWNLOAD.
- Find/Search for the next available trains.
- Full Train Timetable for all routes including Sunday timings.
- Routes include,
1. Hyderabad - Lingampalli
2. Lingampalli, Hyderabad - Falaknuma, Umdanagar (via Secundrabad)
3. Umdanagar, Falaknuma, Secundrabad - Bolarum, Medchal, Manoharabad
4. Falaknuma - Jangaon
You can search train services between any two stations which fall on the same direct route either on Weekdays or Sundays.
The search provides you with a list of trains with boarding time at source station and alighting time at destination stations.
You can press on any listed train to get full information about that specific train, like its start/in between/destination stations and time for each.
Among other features:
- You have an option to search nearby source/destination station based on phones last known Geo-coordinates
- An option to long press on any station name to see it on Google maps
- Look at the various routes on which trains operate in twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad
- Swap Source-Destination stations so as to find return trains easily
- Type Source-Destination station names
- The last searched station pair gets saved for quick use in future
- Live train information
NOTE - This app is not designed to be used from SD cards. Please install and keep it in the device memory itself.
This app can work completely offline.
If an internet connection is available it would be used to only display advertisements and collect usage statistics. This app does not collect any personal information.
Timetable for following Routes of MMTS available in this application.
- Lingampalli to Falaknuma
- Lingampalli to Hyderabad
- Falaknuma to Lingampalli
- Falaknuma to Hyderabad
- Hyderabad to Lingampalli
- Hyderabad to Falaknuma
- and Route Map showing all the Stations of MMTS Local
This application is created for the reference purpose only.
1.Better look and feel, with an intuitive design
2.In the find trains screen, user can view the schedule of each train separately.
3.Incorporated MMTS Fares depending on the distance.
4.Integrated with three MMTS Routes, in detail.
5.One touch call facility through app to MMTS Enquiry.
6.Receive notification if there is change in timings or cancellation of services.
We Assure "MMTS4U" would be a wonderful App to be interfaced with Latest MMTS timings.Out of the Approx 1.25 Crore population in Hyderabad, at least 40% has opted to travel through MMTS services. This number is only increasing day by day, with the increase in road traffic. This App would be a best guide for all those in need of the MMTS train timings where ever they are. This app runs without Internet Connection.
1. Displays Error Free MMTS train timings between local stations.
2. Separately displays route map of MMTS services at Hyderabad.
1. Very handy to use.
2. NEVER NEEDS an Internet Connection.
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of search monetization. I have opted to use this to be able to keep creating more free apps for you. Please note that with this app you will receive a few search points on your device, all are easily deleted or replaced. Thank you for your understanding.
Keywords: MMTS Hyderabad, MMTS Hyderabad Train Timings,MMTS HYD, Hyd Social MMTS ,Hyderabad Suburban train, Hyderabad Transportation,Andhra Transport, Silica Times, MMTS, Hyderabad, Hyderabad Trains, MMTS train, MMTS Train Timetable, MMTS Train Timings,MMTS Train timings in twin cities, Hyderabad metro,MMTS Hyderabad Local Trains, MMTS Local Trains, Metro,Greater hyderabad,Hyderabad MMTS,Hyd MMTS ,South Central Railway,Suburban rail in India
There may be small variation with Exact MMTS timings.
Now MMTS4U application available in IOS also
All your queries, comments and suggestions are dearly welcomed. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A rich UI with countdown facility for "Next Train" changing dynamically. You can call and inquiry about trains directly though the app. This even has complete MMTS track map included.
You can even add tracks to your favorites listings and get back to them as needed with just a click
Hope you like it.
All you need to do is put in the minimum details and you will be presented with the results in a few secs.
Its now Optimised to be used on 2G network !
The App provides you with the following features:-
1) PNR Status of a booked Ticket
2) Trains Arriving at a Station within specified hours
3) Live Running Status of the Train
4) Train Route Info
5) Fare Inquiry with tatkal option
6) Search Trains between two stations
7) Seat availability of six days for all stations with tatkal feature
8) Explore 2,000+ Top Holiday destinations in India with Photos, Reviews and much more posted by real Travelers
9) Coach Map showing various classes in train like 1A , 2A , 3A , SL , Double Decker , GaribRath etc.
10) Show Diverted Trains for Today.
11) Show Re-Scheduled Trains for Today.
12) Show Cancelled Trains for Today.
This app is packaged with a wide variety of features like
1) Live TAD (Train Arrival and Departure):
This feature allows you to check actual arrival/departure timings of express/passenger trains and their nominated platforms. All you have to do is select the stations, upon which a list of all the express/passenger trains that are on run in that route and their expected arrival time at the selected station will be displayed.
This menu contains useful info also on subjects like –
a) Time Table:
This allows you to view a detailed time schedule of Trains by selecting the stations b) MMTS Route Map:
Complete route map of the MMTS Train Stations in the twin cities is shown.
You can view the various facilities useful for the passengers at the stations in each of the selected station.
c) View station on the map:
This section provides you map to reach to the selected station from your current location
e) Station Layout:
This section provides the pdf map of the selected station if available
This provides the info about the app
This section displays the form through which you could submit feedback related to the app.
* Live Train Status
* Live Station Status
* Train Time Table
* PNR Check and Save and Train Status
* IRCTC Mobile and Desktop Login
* Erail and ETrain info with shortest route and many more...
* Find Train Location using RailRadar
► PNR Status Enquiry / PNR Status
► Train’s Between Two Stations (Source and Destination)
► Seat/Berth Availability in Indian Railways between two Stations
► Trains Arriving / Departing at a Station ( Live Station ) Arrivals Departures
► Option to query all currently running trains going towards a Station or Direction from a particular station
► Fare Enquiry / Ticket Cost including Tatkal Tickets
► Train Schedule / Train Time Table
► Spot your train / Track your train including Map View
► Trains present position along with ETA and Delays
► Current Booking Seat/Berth Availability
► Coach Position at platform
► Quick Availability at a Station for Next 7 Days
► Suburban or Metro Maps
► Search for local, Suburban or Metro trains in metropolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Pune etc.
► Amenities Near Station such as Hotels, ATMs , Restaurants, and Hospitals including IRCTC outlet information for train food services.
► Informs about the direction to reach Hotel from Station helpful facility to know taxi and auto fares.
Large UI to help Senior Travelers of Indian Railway with complete information; PNR enquiry option remembers last searched PNR No for ease of query.
PNR Status Enquiry: All reservations or bookings done on the Indian Rail or IRCTC Connect app receive a unique PNR identification. This is used to track reservation status of the passengers in case of wait-listed tickets along with chart status through this app.
Seat and Berth Availability for all the classes shown in table view form for ease of traveler.
Track train running status through Spot your train option gives live train status as well as Map View to help you know the train route. If you want to know the latest and accurate seat availability status, then this is the most optimum resource available.
Live Station (Arrivals and Departures): Daily travelers get information on all the trains arriving or departing from a particular station within the next 2/4/6/8 hrs. Helps local up-downers with information on trains departing from the station which include - Mumbai local train, EMU, DEMU, and Passenger trains. Information on running status as well as platform is available. If you have reached the station, but do not know how much longer you have to wait, then this is the right medium to get this info.
Trains between stations: There are so many trains plying on the Indian Railways network, this app helps you to filter/search the exact train you are looking for. This info is available to you within a few seconds at your fingertips.
Railways rules and regulation about baggage allowed, ticket cancellation refund etc. We also provide information about coach layout so that you can know whether you got a window seat or an upper berth or the middle berth and prepare for the journey accordingly.
Suburban Metro Maps (Offline) – Includes route maps of Mumbai Local, Delhi Metro - DMRC, Hyderabad MMTS, Bangalore (Namma) Metro, Chennai Metro & suburban and Kolkata Metro & Suburban. This feature helps you to plan your trips across these metropolitan cities using the suburban trains. You can get to know which route to take and also all the stations en-route.
Coach Position: You can accurately get information about the exact sequence of coaches in any train. This is very important because based on this information while waiting for a train at any railway station you can know where exactly your coach will come to a stop. This becomes all the more important on railway stations having stoppages of very small durations.
Disclaimer: The info provided in this app is sourced from publicly available sources, but we are not in any way affiliated to IRCTC or Indian Railways.
Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets & quick★marks for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables.
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator: for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
and the reservation date calculator: to find the reservation opening date for a given date of travel, and also set reminders for it.
The app also has a companion app to make your journeys even better, which may be installed by selecting the "more enquiries" option.
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
Train status information shown is from the National Train Enquiry system - http://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in.
1. Store your train tickets using PNR and access them even when you are offline!
2. Receive automatic updates to your mobile whenever your ticket status changes. No more manual checking of wait-listed tickets!
3. Find train schedule using train number or train name
4. Find trains between two railway stations
5. Get train schedule (with offline access) and current running status of any train
6. Get a list of trains arriving/departing from a station in the next 2, 4 or 8 hours!
7. Get the current running status of any train including its location on the Google map
8. Get train fare
9. Get train seat availability (including tatkal)
10. Get schedule of special trains operated by Indian Railways
11. Get a list of rescheduled, cancelled and diverted trains
12. Get train seat layout/birth map
13. Book train tickets using mobile web
14. You can receive automatic updates as a train passes through various stations (Track your train)
15. Use homepage widgets for tracking trains or train tickets. You can even configure tracking widgets on lock screen!
16. Share your train ticket details over sms, email etc.
Some of the unique features provided by Indian Railway Guide include,
- Automatically downloads train schedule for offline access whenever you view train schedule online
- Ultra fast access to information even when you are on a low speed internet link
- Conserves battery intelligently even when automatic tracking is enabled
- Train tickets are automatically removed as they expire
- Can use multiple online rail databases (PRS or NTES, NTES access is recommended)
- Continously maintained app to ensure reliability
- Supports all trains operated by Indian Railways including passenger trains, express trains, jan shatabdi trains, shatabdi trains, rajdhani trains, duronto trains, garib rath trains, intercity trains, superfast trains, MEMU, EMU, DMU, suburban trains, holiday special trains, MMTS, mail express trains and luxury trains.
We also provide free user support! Please contact us for any queries/feature requests.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to indian railways or irctc. This is only a tool to access publicly available information.
Now you have the power of access within your hands to get live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends!
No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
* Live train status
* Live station status
* Train schedule
* Cancelled trains
* Rescheduled trains
* Diverted trains
* PNR status
* Reload and exit buttons are also available in options.
* Please select Station after you enter your train name/number to get trains status at that station.
* Train Search
* Train Route
* Train availability
Keywords: Live Train Status India, Live Train Status, Indian Train Status, Live! train status, train time,Live Train Status,Live Train Status,Live Train Status
Indian Railways Official app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. Site provides train-running related and real-time status queries for all trains of India.
•Spot Your Train
•Trains between Stations