Texting and driving has been proven to be a major distraction that significantly increases the risk for car accidents.
While we rarely initiate texting while driving, most of us feel the urge to check and reply when we hear the ping of an incoming text. A ping of an incoming text triggers a rush of adrenaline that humans find almost impossible to resist.
How it works:
● It is a worry-free app. Turn it On once, it remains always on, unless you manually switch it Off .
● It uses its intelligence, your location and mathematical theories to detect whether you are driving or not.
● This innovative app automatically turns your phone into silent mode when you are driving, seconds after your speed exceeds 25 km/h.
● The App will automatically reply to Incoming texts/calls by a default message notifying senders you are driving (Auto reply text is user customizable).
● This app actually WORKS. It has been tested in both city and Highway driving. It utilizes both GPS and Network location mode (whichever is available).
● When the vehicle stops for 2 minutes, the silent mode becomes deactivated. The App will show number of texts and calls received while driving.
● Incoming phone calls will still be displayed on car screen and can be accessed via hands-free in cars equipped with hands-free function.
● If you are a passenger, you can deactivate your App manually for a period of time you can select from a drop down menu. For safety it will remind you and activate automatically when period lapses.
● This app is effortless and user-friendly. No registration required. No contact information is collected.
● Finally,, an app is designed to shield drivers from distraction for safer driving. No need to turn your phone off to avoid distraction. When your loved ones use this app, rest assured your text will not distract them.
Note: By downloading this app, you consent that you allow the app to set the Ringer Tone to silent and vibration mode to off when the app detects that you are driving. Your settings will return to normal when you stop driving.