Enjoy it and tell us how we can improve to make a better experience for you.
A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module (SIM) is an integrated circuit that securely stores the international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI) and the related key used to identify and authenticate subscribers on mobile telephony devices (such as mobile phones and computers).
A SIM circuit is embedded into a removable plastic card. This plastic card is called a "SIM card" and can be transferred between different mobile devices. A SIM card follows certain smart card standards. SIM cards were first made the same size as a credit card (85.60 mm × 53.98 mm × 0.76 mm). The development of physically smaller mobile devices prompted the development of a smaller SIM card, the mini-SIM card. Mini-SIM cards have the same thickness as full-size cards, but their length and width are reduced to 25 mm × 15 mm.
A SIM card contains its unique serial number (ICCID), international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI), security authentication and ciphering information, temporary information related to the local network, a list of the services the user has access to and two passwords: a personal identification number (PIN) for ordinary use and a personal unblocking code (PUK) for PIN unlocking.
sim card phone android details information simcard simphone tech battery imei imsi number
It's a handy, accurate, smart, simple to use and incredibly useful tool for your Android device.
Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for level or plumb, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
- Show angle or inclination
- Sound effects
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- Install on SD
A bubble level is usefull in construction, carpentry and photography, and it also helpful when you need to set up a tripod for photographs or hang paintings and other items on the wall.
Bubble Level Pro is the best tool for all your calibrate needs. It's a great calibration tool.
This app is based on Bubble Level code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Bubble Level code: https://github.com/avianey/Level
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Measure dimensions and angles of different objects. No calibration needed.
2. Level meter
Check the surface levels.
3. Smart speedometer
Displays you the speed on a racing-style gauge using GPS. It also records maximum speed, average speed, traveled distance and a current slope.
4. Smart light
Use it as a manual torch light, as a strobe light or as a music light show.
5. Smart sound meter
Monitor the current sound pressure level and its spectrum.
6. Location (map)
Shows your current location on the map, current GPS coordinates and the altitude.
7. Smart distance meter
Measure distance and height of different objects using smart algorithm.
8. Smart speed gun
Measure speed of moving objects using smart algorithm.
Will help you discover the right direction.
Magnify small objects that are hard to see. It also includes a flash light.
See yourself using the front facing camera.
Measure the slope of any object using your camera and imaginary weight.
Measure the time accurately. It also includes the countdown option.
14. Metal detector
Detect magnetic field of nearby materials and observe it on real time chart.
Observe real time seismograph data, based on Richter scale. The algorithm is auto-calibrating.
16. Luminosity meter
Measure the environmental luminosity (Lux).
17. Color sensor
Capture the color of any object in RGB format through your camera.
18. Smart converter
Convert between different currencies and physical units. Currencies are updated automatically.
19. Smart microphone
Use your phone as an external mic or as a megaphone. Input/output can be switched between internal, AUX, and BT. It also includes an equalizer.
Classic metronome with adjustable tempo.
21. Pitch tuner
Tune the pitch of your voice or musical instruments. It can also play the corrected tone.
22. Code scanner
Scan bar and QR codes quickly with your camera.
23. NFC reader
Read NFC tags.
Measure your heart rate with a camera and observe a real time pulse chart. Smart algorithms are used to filter the noise.
25. Dog whistle
Choose between different high-pitched sounds and volumes to call your dog.
26. Random generator
Generate random numbers from custom range.
27. Time zones
Displays current time at any location.
Displays current temperature, humidity and air pressure.
29. Drag Racing
Measure the performance of your vehicle. You can switch between different acceleration and brake tests. It includes an auto start/stop function and a chart.
30. Battery tester
Test your device's battery.
Tools support both unit formats (metric/imperial) and several languages. However, not all devices have the appropriate sensors to support all the tools. The app is tested mostly on Samsung, LG, HTC and Toshiba phones. Feel free to email me if you find any bugs or need any help with the tools. Please note that it is a free app with some unobtrusive ads.
Assistive Touch provides you with following utilities:
- Fast setting (Changing phone settings such as turning on wifi, adjusting brighness)
- Opening favorite applications
- Moving to home screen
- Locking home screen
- Listing applications
- Managing tasks (Finishing tasks, supporting Root)
- Changing: brightness, vibration, Bluetooth, wifi, GPS, APN (Mobile Data), portrait orientation lock, flashlight, airplane mode and volume.
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
Report any Bug/Issues:
Disclaimer: This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
* Edit volume setting, and save as Profile.
* Has tasker plugin feature.
* Optimized for ics / jerry beans
* Sony/SEMC device's "Sound Level Alert" hack. Auto-respond "Caution" dialog and restore volume.
* Volume Lock.
* Can toggle ClearAudio+ setting on plugin interface.(For Xperia Only)
*** Reviewed as the most intelligent lock screen by addictivetips.com ***
Are you worried about exposing your PIN and Pattern while you unlock your phone?
Here comes Smart Phone Lock for the rescue.
Smart Phone Lock will set the current phone time as your unlock PIN for the lock screen. It will change the PIN magically on every minute! So, each time you unlock the device, the PIN will vary and you need not worry about prying eyes around you. The best part is, you need not memorise anything to remember the PIN. The modifiers will allow you to enhance the security to the next level.
1) Offset PIN - You can set a number (Positive/Negative) and that number will be added/Subtracted from the current time.
Lets say the time is 03:30 and the offset is +10, then the current unlock code will be 0340.
2) Reverse PIN - If you enable this modifier, then the PIN is reversed number of the current time.
Lets say the time is 03:50 and the PIN to unlock the lock screen is 0530.
Also, Smart Phone Lock provides Date PIN as an alternative way to change the PIN. If you use Date PIN , then the PIN to unlock your lock screen will be changed based on your phone date.
FAIL SAFE : If you forget the PIN , Don't worry.At any point of time, you can use your default PIN which you have entered during the app installation. Default PIN will act as backup code to unlock your phone. So, you can log in with default PIN. Even if you forget the default PIN, after entering 3 wrong default PIN , there is an option to get the default PIN through SMS to the registered phone number
You can also hide Smart Phone Lock app icon from the App list by selecting hide icon option under settings. If you hide the icon, it will be tough to find you are using Smart Phone Lock. You can launch the app by dialling/calling 1234 in the phone.
The application provides various options like :
1. Swipe to unlock - Optionally you can enable the swipe to unlock screen in the app settings.
2. Widget Support - Optionally you can add any widget to the swipe screen. So you can control your music player , see weather details or any statistics by adding appropriate widget to the swipe screen.
3. Uninstall protection - Optionally you can enable the uninstall protection, so that others can’t uninstall the application without proper authentication. You need to disable the uninstall protection before trying uninstall application.
4. Unlocker Protection - Once, you enable the unlocker protection, if anyone tries to unlock your mobile with wrong password, the application will take photo using front camera (if available) without showing the preview and notify you after unlocking the device.
5. Lockscreen Background - You can select any background image as per you wish for the lock screen
6. Battery saving mode - This application is designed to consume very very less amount of battery. If you wish, you can enable the battery saving mode in the application settings to increase the battery life further.
The app is password protected, you can access the app only after entering the default pin which you have set during installation.
* Support for 24 hour timePIN
* Option change your custom lock screen pictures
* In-app purchase to remove ads
* Hiding the application Icon from the app list
IF YOU CAN’T LOGIN WITH DEFAULT PIN ALSO, PLEASE RESTART YOUR PHONE AND TRY AGAIN. IF YOUR PHONE BATTERY IS NOT REMOVABLE THEN LONG PRESSING THE POWER BUTTON WILL FORCE RESTART THE PHONE.
IF YOU FACE ANY ISSUES WHILE UNLOCKING THE PHONE CONTACT US BY MAILING email@example.com OR BY FILLING THE DETAILS IN THIS FORM —> http://goo.gl/gEHBZA
To become beta tester of this application, please fill the following form -> http://bit.ly/BetaTesterz . Then mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are providing App Lock based on this concept. If you would like to try that please the app lock in http://bit.ly/AppLockApp
Your Torch is sleek and essential.
Your smartphone camera flashlight LED like a real torch light brightest with true flashlight.
This app is for all smartphones, both with and without camera flash.
Your bright screen light and the camera flash of your smartphone will transform your smartphone into a fantastic flashlight torch.
You can choose the following options with the essential UI (one touch one function):
- Camera flashlight torch brightest. Use hardware camera flash light if supported
- Camera screen torch brightest. Use light of your screen display
- Camera flashing police screen. Use your screen display
- Screen light custom color. Slide finger on the screen and change your color
- Screen light strobe. Slide finger to change frequency
Simple Camera Torch remember your last choice and repeats it on every boot.
Simply the simple flashlight app on the Android marketplace.
Flashlight your life, download Torch Flashlight !!!
- комплект «Квартира»: GSM-камера со встроенным датчиком движения и отдельными датчиками открытия и протечки воды;
- комплект «Дача»: GSM-камера со встроенным датчиком движения и отдельными датчиками открытия и дыма.
Комплекты можно приобрести в салонах-магазинах МТС. Они предназначены для работы в сети МТС.
• легко настроить управление комплектом с телефона;
• просматривать отчёты о событиях;
• просматривать сделанные камерой фотоснимки в архиве приложения.
With effects tuned to make the image as real as possible, you can zoom in and out and set the brightness, saturation and contrast of the image on live camera and after clicking add even more effects to get the perfect picture.
First, choose a celebrity. Click the popover button on the top left to change the image. Next, adjust the brightness and other effects to those of your surroundings. Stand in the frame, zoom in and out to adjust the position, and click. Finally don’t forget to add the effects we’ve created for an exhilarating picture.
If you like the outcome, click on the share button at bottom right corner and post to Facebook, Tweet it or email a friend. Or just save it to show off later.
You can also move the celebrity out of the frame , click an image with your friends and add effects, even make a sketch.
Available Celebrities are:
- Kareena Kapoor
- Katrina Kaif
- Ranbir Kapoor
- Salman Khan
- Anushka Sharma
- Aamir Khan
- Amitabh Bachchan
- Priyanka Chopra
- Shahrukh Khan
If you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to mail us at email@example.com.
If you like the app, like or follow us on facebook,twitter or linkedin @TechJini Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
TomBox Mobile App gives you the freedom to sync your notes on your mobile.
To use this application you must have Dropbox Desktop client on your Desktop.
Please follow the steps described in the "Instructions" section of the app to enable the syncing between Tomboy and TomBox.
Step by step instructions are available at,
Please feel free to write to us for any feedback or questions or feature requests.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.techjini.com