It is very useful for scenarios where you go to a movie or meeting and forget to turn off your silent mode afterwards.
- Set countdown/end time to disable silent mode.
- Widget to control silent mode and timer.
- Automatically notify or prompt to enable timeout when silent mode is engaged.
- Recent and saved timerd can be recalled easily.
- Nice big and easy to use numbers.
- Configurable timer increment buttons (long press the buttons to set the increment period)
This is the full version with no ads
keywords: ringer restore, silent restore, toggle, widget, auto-restore ringer, switch, ring volume, turn off silent mode,unsilence phone, vibrate, schedule, scheduler, volume, genie, shush, sleep timer..
★Featured on LifeHacker, RedmondPie, and AndroidTapp★
SmartSilence is a new silent mode scheduling app that allows you to easily plug in times during the week you want your phone to be silenced or on vibrate. When that time is over, the phone will simply go back into the mode it was in before. Plug in your work hours, your class hours, and any meetings, and the app will do the rest for you, every week. You can deactivate any of the schedules at any time with the click of a button.
Most importantly, SmartSilence was designed to be easy to use, with a simple and easy to look at interface. Create your silent schedule with no second-guessing or having to look at a Help menu.
NOTE: If you are having any issues with the schedule not activating, it is most likely because your phone has been turned off since you started the schedule, which cancels the schedules. This will be fixed in a future update, but all it takes for now is simply opening up the app after the phone is turned back on. Once the app is opened it will sync the phone back with all silence schedules again automatically.
What is in the Pro version?
SmartSilence Pro includes the ability to add one-time events as well, such as an interview or a one-time meeting. Plug it into the app while you are thinking about it, that way you don't have to make yourself try to remember to turn the phone on silence when the time comes. Once the event passes, it automatically deletes it from your schedule.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: How can I set a silent schedule for overnight?
A: If you set a schedule with an end time that is before the beginning time, the schedule is created to go overnight. As an example: if you want the phone to silence every Tuesday night from 10pm to every Wednesday morning at 8am, you set the schedule to Tuesdays (not Wednesdays) from 10pm to 8am. In the schedule list view, it will say (overnight) by the time to indicate the schedule will go overnight.
Q: The app says 'Click to get started' with an arrow that points to the settings menu. How do I create a schedule?
A: This is a bug with devices with smaller screens that also have their firmware updated to 4.0+. The arrow should be pointing to a '+' button. Simply press the menu button on your device and press 'Add' to bypass this until this is fixed with the next update.
It also comes with a “Smart Contact” list. Suppose you want to silence all incoming calls except some of your important and dear calls. Just put those contact in “Smart Contact” and enable “Smart Silent Mode” from settings.
[MENU-->SETTINGS-->Enable Smart Silent Mode]
All incoming calls will remain silent during silent mode except the contacts mentioned in “Smart Contact”. During “Smart Silent Mode” enabled it overrides the system silence policy and rings loudly for incoming calls, for the contacts mentioned in “Smart Contact”.
Imagine yourself in a situation when you are driving home in your car and don’t want to be disturbed by unnecessary calls. But obviously you also cannot afford to miss your most important calls by putting your mobile in silent mode. In such scenario Smart Silent Manager comes to your rescue. Just activate the application, put those important contacts in “Smart Contact” list and put your mobile on car dashboard with its face inverted. Now you can drive home safely and you will be only notified when your important contacts will be making a phone call to you.
As this application is still in Beta period, there may occur some error with some devices. Please report any such error so that this app can be made better in future with your help and support.
If have any queries or feedback regarding this application,
Please mail me at email@example.com
- Atul K Y
Silent Mode Bypass automatically disables Silent/Vibration mode when receiving calls and texts from selected contacts.
Mostly useful at night if you know you can receive important or emergency calls and texts from certain contacts, but want to keep everything else silenced.
HOW IT WORKS
• Start the app, and add one or more contacts to the Bypass list
• When your phone is in Silent or Vibration mode and you receive a call/SMS from one of the selected contacts, the app restores normal ringtone settings
• Enable and disable the Bypass at will
• Tap on a selected contact to remove it
• Minimal impact on battery life
• No ads
• This app only works for phone calls and SMS messages; any other kind of notification or sound is not affected
• SMS support is EXPERIMENTAL
• When the app restores normal ringtone settings, you have to put the phone back to Silent/Vibration manually
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
Silent! can automatically enable or disable your mobile's silent mode through a simple and friendly interface.
Let the Silent! be part of your routine and never again find yourself in an awkward situation because your phone started ringing at classes, workplace, movie theaters, meetings and even at bedtime. With Silent! you will be able to:
- Set your phone's weekly ring schedule;
- Select places at which your mobile phone should not ring;
- Add exceptions for important callers;
- Silence your phone at a specific time;
- Perform an automatic backup;
And all it takes is just a few taps.
Languages: Chinese, English, French, Greek, Portuguese (Brazil) and Russian.
*Extra feature can be bought within the application.
Besides all these features, you still have a support team ready to assist you and listen your suggestions by E-mail, Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
When the phone is in silent or vibrate mode and a person calls a few times in quick succession it is probably a call that you don't want to miss. Smart Silent identifies those important or emergency calls and lets the phone ring at full volume when that person calls. This also comes in quite handy to find a misplaced phone.
Hope you find it useful.
Smart Silent Team
Mr.Silent is an Android application, offers solution to those who wish to keep their mobile phones on silent mode for specific geographical locations, time, occasions and for specific contacts.
You simply need to provide the desired conditions - occasions, times and geographical locations when you would like to keep your mobile silent.
Condition Based Features
• Time Based Conditions
You can add ‘Start Time’ and ‘End Time’ during which you want your mobile go silent. It can be repeated on daily, weekly and monthly basis including customized options.
• Calendar Event Based Conditions
You can add date and time of any calendar event that is important for you and you wish to turn your mobile silent on that occasion.
• Contact Type Based Conditions
You can categorize your contact details into ’White List’ and ‘Black List’, in which white list will define contacts important to you and black list comprises those contacts you would like to avoid.
Once you have done this setting, your mobile will go to silent mode when it will receive calls from black listed contacts and ring only when receive calls from white listed contacts.
• Location Based Conditions
You can select multiple locations where you want to set your mobile to go silent and can also enable or disable the locations anytime.
• Multiple GEO location support
• Add your desired location by pressing the ‘Add Location’ button
• Users can specify radius for locations
• Option to change & save a location
• Gives alert to change your phone mode into silent mode when reaching defined time slot and event slot
• Quickly add and remove the contacts and add calendar events
• Can change the application settings as required
• Attractive dashboard to view the predefined time, event, contact lists and geographical locations
Value to Users
This Android application will enable you to save different locations, time slot, events and contact details and instruct their device to remain silent on those predefined conditions. You don’t need to remember these conditions anymore when you’d like to put your mobile in silent mode, this’ll be done by the device.
This is an Android app that maximizes your ring volume when certain numbers are calling (even if the phone is on silent mode.) These numbers are specified by the user. The user can add one of their contacts or specify a number manually.
The app can easily be disabled from the settings menu if the user needs true "silent mode."
Source code available at https://github.com/jkiv/RingLoudContacts
For feature requests and issues, please visit https://github.com/jkiv/RingLoudContacts/issues
Silent Guard is an application that simplifies silent mode.
There are three customizable buttons that will take you in to, and out of silent mode(vibrate) for the specified time. Simply press and hold a button to change its value, there is also a widget containing those buttons.
Night Mode takes you phone will go into silent mode(silent) between the specified times for the specified days,
Auto Silence takes you in and out of silent mode(vibrate), and you have the option of taking pauses from silent mode.
You can also chose which contacts can call you through silent mode (like emergency contacts).
Silent Guard gives a notification in your status bar when it has taken your phone into silent mode and will automatically start your scheduled silent modes when the phone is turned on.
Sony Xperia battery optimization disrupts scheduled silence modes unless you white list Silent Guard or refrain from using their battery optimization.
Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night because you got a new text message or phone call?
Silent Hours will mute the audio on your device every day during the periods you set.
Additional options for when sound is muted:
- Mute games, music etc.
- Enable vibration
- Lock the volume to muted, to avoid accidental changes
- Lower brightness to desired level (saves previous level)
- Disable the notification light
- Unmute the sound on incoming call. The sound will be muted again when the call is ended
You can also choose to mute games and music, as well as to enable vibration.
The service keeps running even if you reboot your device.
You can also set a quick mute period, for unscheduled events.
Please note that if you set audio to be muted or reenabled before the current time, this will be done at the time you set, the next day.
Want to become a beta tester? Great! Start by joining this community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104836627274390925054
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail (or the dedicated community) rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
Languages: English, Swedish, Russian (thanks to ViNNNtalik@XDA), German (thanks to dert07)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start service when device starts
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to detect incoming calls to temporarily reenable sound
WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed to set display brightness setting
Keywords: Silence, silent, quiet, mode, night, sleep, mute
# Please MAKE SURE that [Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake] or [Flash Notification for All App] Free version works on your device BEFORE purchase this.
# No refund for that reason do not work
# Remove free version after this is installed
# This is a Ad free and Plus Version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake] and [Flash Notification for All App]
- Applied individually assigned ringtone (only paid)
- Add : Force Stop Button of Flash
- Add : Colorful Blink Screen of Notification Apps
- Add : FAQ - menu button or notification app list screen.
Reference of voice issue when activate Accessibility service
- Add : Flash Working time (for night mode)
- Add : Auto Speakerphone when answer a call by shake
(add permission : MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS)
- change : Setting screen is seperated by category
- Add : Vibration when get a call by shaking.
- Add : JellyBean (OS 4.1 higher) : Missed Call needs more permission READ_CALL_LOG
- Improve : Notification App List Screen more faster.
- Add : disable/enable flash while on call
- Add : Flash all off/on
- Add : vibrate then ring - disable when silent / ringer mode
- more share apps (whatsapp, facebook, etc...)
- bug fix of crashing flash
- Add : Notification Flash setting of the individual App
- Add : Unread SMS Flash
- Permission Add : android.permission.READ_SMS (READ YOUR SMS)
It is ONLY used to determine whether exists a unread sms.
This app does not use or collect your personal information.
- Add : Missed Call Flash
- Permission Add : android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (READ YOUR CONTACTS)
It is ONLY used to determine whether exists a missed call.
This app does not use or collect your personal information.
There are various apps on the Play Store which requires the mobile to be connect to the Internet in order to make it shout out to find it. So what if its not connect to the internet or the mobile data is off. In such a case this app will come to your rescue.
Just install this app and open it. You will find a set of Instructions !
In the main screen after swiping the instructions you will find 3 text fields saying as follows :-
Now, you need to enter a keyword for each of these or save them as the default given. Now imagine you forgot your mobile somewhere and its in silent mode. All you gotta do now is take any mobile(basic or smartphone) available to you type a text "ring" (without double quotes exactly as the keyword you have saved) and send it to your forgotten mobile. Using this message the app will automatically change your Ringing Profile to General Mode. And now you can easily call and find out the location of your mobile :)
Felt embarrassed that your phone rang aloud when in a hospital/meeting? Missed a call as you forgot to remove the vibration/silent mode when no longer required? Sounds similar? Well, then "Let it Ring" is the perfect choice for you!
'Let it ring' makes your phone unique by deciding and adjusting the ring volume/notifications volume based on the
world around. If your vicinity is silent, it calms down your volume levels and raises the pitch only when the surrounding gets noisy. It costs nothing to achieve this as all it takes is the microphone inputs to decide the noise levels!
Apart from this, it lets you choose your options - whether or not to override vibration/silent mode, to set the polling times to fetch the noise levels, to set the minimum volume in case of silent places.... so on.
- Allows you to set a minimum ringing volume, use it if your phone's ringing volume is very less less at low level.
- Customizable polling time to adjust your needs.
- Option to set minimum/maximum noise levels to give better performance.
- Allows you to let the app control notification, system volume etc.
- well explained help menu to let you understand.
- Engineered in a way to conserve battery.
- Hardware controls: Used to listen to noise around you and change volume.
- Network communication: Used to submit crash reports and provide add using internet.
- Phone calls: To know when a call comes and set optimal ringer volume (Conserves battery as it sets volume only when you get a call).
Tags: Auto Ringer, Ring Volume, Ring Control, Automatic Ring, profile, auto
For any further questions/queries please mail on: