1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
MyRingerWidget provides 5 different modes that Silent / Vibrate / Normal / Ring after Vibration / Ring with Vibration.
[This application is Android Widget. Please read following instruction before use.]
★★★ This is the only widget that makes you to use Ring after Vibration mode in your Smartphone. ★★★
[How to use]
1. Add "myRingerWidget" on the Home screen.
- Press long on empty space of Home screen, then select "Widgets" in "Add to Home screen" menu.
- If you select "myRingerWidget" in "Choose widget menu, widget icon will be appeared on Home screen.
2. Whenever you touch the widget, the ringer mode of your phone will be changed.
- You can remove the installed widget on home screen after pressing long the widget icon.
- Change order is Silent/Vibrate/Normal/Ring after Vibration/Ring with Vibration.
- If you select "Ring after Vibration" mode, your phone will vibrates for 10 secondes and then vibrates and rings on the incoming call.
(This widget verified on Samsung, HTC, LG phones with android version 1.6~2.3)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Keyword : Ringer toggle widget Ring profile Profiles setting Silent Vibrate Ringer mode Silencer Switch Switcher Control Mute Vibrator Vibration Quick Toggle Sound Setting One Touch
Sound Mode Switcher uses no resources/battery. You can press Exit, after you've done, you will not find active processes!
Your main language is not included? Get a free lifetime license, translating it! Contact me if you're interested.
The only application on the market that is aware to to silent / vibrate modes! The application will NOT change the volume back if you have switched to silent / vibrate mode, therefore allowing you to continue use the the volume buttons to switch to silent / vibrate mode.
Strobe Light and Flashlight
- Strobe your device's screen and/or flash LED from 1 - 30 Hz. Strobing helps one to see objects vibrating too fast for the eye to see.
- Turn your device's screen and/or flash LED into a flashlight; this makes a conveinient flashlight during test setups.
- NOTE: Not all device's LED flash can be controlled by the VR Mobile app.
- Remotely control VibrationVIEW from within the VR Mobile App (while on the same network).
- Start/Stop tests
- View graphs
- Adjust amplitude and frequency
Max Acceleration Calculator:
- Calculate the maximum amount of acceleration that a shaker (from a database or user input) can output based on the mass added to the system.
- Convert Acceleration, Force, and Mass units to and from common units.
- Based on sinusoidal motion, calculate Acceleration, Frequency, Velocity, and Displacement by inputting any two of these values.
- Pick between two impact types: Plastic or Elastic, and the pulse type. Shock Calculator will find the remaining two values given two inputs: Acceleration, Impact Time, Velocity Change, and Height Change.
- Measure minimum, current, and maximum dB from your mobile device's microphone. Note: A device must have a microphone in order to use this feature.
- Measure minimum, current, and maximum acceleration in each of your mobile device's accelerometer axes.
- Zero out acceleration to calibrate for an uneven surface.
- See Vibration Research's building on Google Maps (or any other map application installed on your mobile device).
- Call, fax, or email VR directly from the app.
- Watch YouTube videos from VR.
- Visit VR's website.
- View VR's 9500 Revolution Vibration Test Controller, and the ObserVR portable DAQ.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.CAMERA: used for LED Flash/Strobe option (does not take pictures).
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: used for detecting VibrationVIEW servers for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT: used for LED Flash/Strobe option.
android.permission.INTERNET: used for Google Analytics (disable in app settings).
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: used for Noise Meter option.
android.permission.VIBRATE: used for error message.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application, which can be disabled in app settings.
Note: Camera Permission is for camera LED flash control, VR Mobile does not take pictures.
There are various apps on the Play Store which requires the mobile to be connect to the Internet in order to make it shout out to find it. So what if its not connect to the internet or the mobile data is off. In such a case this app will come to your rescue.
Just install this app and open it. You will find a set of Instructions !
In the main screen after swiping the instructions you will find 3 text fields saying as follows :-
Now, you need to enter a keyword for each of these or save them as the default given. Now imagine you forgot your mobile somewhere and its in silent mode. All you gotta do now is take any mobile(basic or smartphone) available to you type a text "ring" (without double quotes exactly as the keyword you have saved) and send it to your forgotten mobile. Using this message the app will automatically change your Ringing Profile to General Mode. And now you can easily call and find out the location of your mobile :)
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
Forgetting to silence and un-silence your Droid has just become a thing of the past!
With the Android Ring Mode Trigger, you can set an unlimited number of trigger events to grant you ultimate control over your Android's Ring Mode. This means you can automatically cycle between Silent, Vibrate, and Normal, all by timer/trigger events!
What's more, you can even label your triggers for easy identification and you can set your triggers to repeat on specific days of the week. In addition to these features, the Android Ring Mode Trigger has an extremely small energy footprint, in fact, it uses less battery power than your device's stock clock!
Avoid those accidental and embarrassing interruptions during work or class, download Ring Mode Trigger today!
Please email me if you find a bug or want to make me any other comment or feature request.
If you like Vibration Widget, please consider installing my other app, Profile Widget, which can do the same as Vibration Widget and a lot more (control vibration, volume, connectivity, screen settings, ...) in a single widget.
Profile Widget Lite: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cygnus.profilewidgetlite
Profile Widget Full: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cygnus.profilewidget
You have to add the widget to one of your home screens to use it. Just long press on an empty space of your home screen or press the Menu Key and select Add -> Widgets to show a widgets list in which you can choose Vibration Widget.
Here is the simplest solution you can imagine...
Make it Ring !
Send yourself SMS with the word "play" or other key word you want and the phone will ring as loud as he can even if on silent\vibrate mode .
- Your ringtone will stop after 10 repetitions unless you find you phone first !
- After you find your phone the volume will resume to his previous state .
- Your Phone will blink for 40 sec unless you find him (optional)
- Multi Language
TAGS :unsilent unvibrate find ring phone sms lost where put alarm sound wake up
Felt embarrassed that your phone rang aloud when in a hospital/meeting? Missed a call as you forgot to remove the vibration/silent mode when no longer required? Sounds similar? Well, then "Let it Ring" is the perfect choice for you!
'Let it ring' makes your phone unique by deciding and adjusting the ring volume/notifications volume based on the
world around. If your vicinity is silent, it calms down your volume levels and raises the pitch only when the surrounding gets noisy. It costs nothing to achieve this as all it takes is the microphone inputs to decide the noise levels!
Apart from this, it lets you choose your options - whether or not to override vibration/silent mode, to set the polling times to fetch the noise levels, to set the minimum volume in case of silent places.... so on.
- Allows you to set a minimum ringing volume, use it if your phone's ringing volume is very less less at low level.
- Customizable polling time to adjust your needs.
- Option to set minimum/maximum noise levels to give better performance.
- Allows you to let the app control notification, system volume etc.
- well explained help menu to let you understand.
- Engineered in a way to conserve battery.
- Hardware controls: Used to listen to noise around you and change volume.
- Network communication: Used to submit crash reports and provide add using internet.
- Phone calls: To know when a call comes and set optimal ringer volume (Conserves battery as it sets volume only when you get a call).
Tags: Auto Ringer, Ring Volume, Ring Control, Automatic Ring, profile, auto
For any further questions/queries please mail on: