1.3 Adds sorting music by time and fixes another force close error.
1.4 Changes to improved holo-style UI and fixes bugs.
If your answer is yes, Ring My Droid is the app to solve your problems!
Ring My Droid application has an SMS-triggered alarm system. When you install the app, you are asked to set a 'Key Phrase'. Then at any time after that you ever forget where you kept your phone, just use another phone or get on of your friends to SMS your Key Phrase to your phone.
Once the phone receives the Key Phrase as a SMS message, it starts to ring even if it is kept of silent mode! After the it is just a matter of following the sound and finding your phone back.
By default the Key Phrase is set to RingMyDroid. Change it to whatever you want and click the 'Set' button. It is highly recommended that you set a new Key Phrase.
Your Key Phrase is like your password. Keep it with you, otherwise people or some prankster friends may SMS you your Key Phrase and set off your alarm anytime! ;)
--Permissions required by the Ring My Droid--
RECEIVE_SMS : To get access to incoming SMS.
READ_SMS : To check SMS contents for 'Key Phrase'
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
Felt embarrassed that your phone rang aloud when in a hospital/meeting? Missed a call as you forgot to remove the vibration/silent mode when no longer required? Sounds similar? Well, then "Let it Ring" is the perfect choice for you!
'Let it ring' makes your phone unique by deciding and adjusting the ring volume/notifications volume based on the
world around. If your vicinity is silent, it calms down your volume levels and raises the pitch only when the surrounding gets noisy. It costs nothing to achieve this as all it takes is the microphone inputs to decide the noise levels!
Apart from this, it lets you choose your options - whether or not to override vibration/silent mode, to set the polling times to fetch the noise levels, to set the minimum volume in case of silent places.... so on.
- Allows you to set a minimum ringing volume, use it if your phone's ringing volume is very less less at low level.
- Customizable polling time to adjust your needs.
- Option to set minimum/maximum noise levels to give better performance.
- Allows you to let the app control notification, system volume etc.
- well explained help menu to let you understand.
- Engineered in a way to conserve battery.
- Hardware controls: Used to listen to noise around you and change volume.
- Network communication: Used to submit crash reports and provide add using internet.
- Phone calls: To know when a call comes and set optimal ringer volume (Conserves battery as it sets volume only when you get a call).
Tags: Auto Ringer, Ring Volume, Ring Control, Automatic Ring, profile, auto
For any further questions/queries please mail on: