1.3 Adds sorting music by time and fixes another force close error.
1.4 Changes to improved holo-style UI and fixes bugs.
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
# TAG Vibration / vibration after / ring / flash / LED / FLASH / light / LIGHT / vibrator / vib / blink / vibration Bell / Bell / ringtones / flash LED / camera / camera / light / shiny / ring / RING / ring after vibration / notification / noti / alert / notify / twitter / facebook / messenger / kakao / clock / Whatsapp /
deaf / hearing / impairment
The notification message is required by Android so the app won't be killed. Android 4.1+ users can disable the notification by viewing the app info page, and un-check the "Show notifications" checkbox. The app will still work afterwards.
Users that use our Smart Ring Control app, don't need to install this app, because this functionality is already present there.
Please write a comment whether the app works for you or not, so we can make a list of all devices it works on.
Users reported it also work on Huawei Ascend G300. It should work on other Huawei phones too.
You can help translate this app in your language by editing the strings directly here:
Escalating ringtones are well known from older mobile phones and Escalating Ring makes it easy to achieve the same effect - customizable to just the way you want it!
So don't worry about about remembering to turn your volume up before calls - Escalating Ring will do it for you!
Also avoid the risk of having an embarrasingly loud ring, by having Escalating Ring make calls start at a low volume each time, and then escalate until you notice the call.
* Easy to setup and customize
* Simulate to test settings right away!
* Volume increase time interval setting
* Start and max volume settings
* Respects silent and vibrate modes
* Vibrate for one time interval before turning on volume
Escalating Ring is similar to apps like Increasing Ring , Crescendo Volume , Rising Ring and others - Escalating Ring however have a nice working simulation feature so you don't need to wait for calls in order to test your current settings!
The paid version of Escalating Ring is ad free.
NOTE regarding the vibrate first feature:
Some ringtones/phones may make a short sound to begin with, before silencing and performing the vibration - this can be fixed by having a ringtone that starts silent before making sounds or by having the volume low so you won't notice the short burst of sound and then use the starting volume setting to set the starting volume for the call.
Please feel free to write suggestions, comments, error reports or feedback to our mail as we cannot answer comments - we will be more than happy to help or hear from our users :)
Therefore I made another small app, called Vibration Notifier which does the following:
When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
If you think the app doesn't work on your device: That's very, very unlikly. Please click on the question mark icon in the app to see common issues and how they can be resolved. DO NOT GIVE BAD REVIEWS IF DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE APP DOES!!
Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook,...
To be noticed about events from other apps, you need to add the app in the accessibility settings. I can understand that some people are scared by the "the app can read all your personal information" warning, but I guarantee that the app does not read any personal data. The app doesn't have the internet-permission - so even if it would collect your personal information (which it doesnt) it wouldnt be able to send them to anyone.
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your GMail app might still beep!
Having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread GMails
If your answer is yes, Ring My Droid is the app to solve your problems!
Ring My Droid application has an SMS-triggered alarm system. When you install the app, you are asked to set a 'Key Phrase'. Then at any time after that you ever forget where you kept your phone, just use another phone or get on of your friends to SMS your Key Phrase to your phone.
Once the phone receives the Key Phrase as a SMS message, it starts to ring even if it is kept of silent mode! After the it is just a matter of following the sound and finding your phone back.
By default the Key Phrase is set to RingMyDroid. Change it to whatever you want and click the 'Set' button. It is highly recommended that you set a new Key Phrase.
Your Key Phrase is like your password. Keep it with you, otherwise people or some prankster friends may SMS you your Key Phrase and set off your alarm anytime! ;)
--Permissions required by the Ring My Droid--
RECEIVE_SMS : To get access to incoming SMS.
READ_SMS : To check SMS contents for 'Key Phrase'
Just install it, there is no need to set widget.
Generally, built-in widget for devices toggle between Silent - Ring Mode - Vibration.
But this app toggles only Silent and Ring Mode, to save your battery power.
Work great with any devices as well as Samsung Galaxy S III.
ปกติ Samsung Galaxy หรือเครื่องรุ่นอื่น หากปิดเปิดเสียงเรียก จะสลับไปมาระหว่าง Silent - Ring Mode - Vibration
แต่แอ็ปนี้ จะทำการปิด/เปิดเสียงเรียกเข้า โดยสลับไปมาระหว่าง Silent และ Ring Mode (ไม่มี Vibrate ทำให้ประหยัดแบตเตอรี่)
--- Now there's a new Geo Buzz feature for a geolocalized call! You can use this for your driving safety or for notify when you arrive in a place with a buzz ring. ---
A Buzz Ring is a call with automatic close of the call after certain seconds. Many terms describes this, as "flash me", "buzz", "missed call", etc.
Possible uses are many!
If you drive make a buzz ring when you are in a place with the Geo Buzz without use your hands.
If you must make a buzz ring easy to a number when you drive or you need to call after a certain time this app is for you!
If you have to remind a friend for an event at a certain time of the day program a buzz ring without having to constantly check the time!
Your girlfriend seeks attention through continuous ringing? Why not schedule them?
This is an Android app that maximizes your ring volume when certain numbers are calling (even if the phone is on silent mode.) These numbers are specified by the user. The user can add one of their contacts or specify a number manually.
The app can easily be disabled from the settings menu if the user needs true "silent mode."
Source code available at https://github.com/jkiv/RingLoudContacts
For feature requests and issues, please visit https://github.com/jkiv/RingLoudContacts/issues
* Playlist for default ringer and notification sound
* Create playlists for groups of your contacts
* Search, Sort and Refresh playlist functionality!
Contact me with any questions or comments
Update 1.12: Adding DRM compatability
This application is designed by GL-Mobile and developed for the users who want to know the perimeter of the ring they have.
How to use?
Put the ring on your phone screen. There will appear yellow circle in the center, you can make the circle bigger or smaller by tapping right(bigger) or left(smaller) part of screen. Adjust the circle with your ring and press the button below. All the information will be written on screen.
To contact us:
WCDMA ဖုန္းမ်ားအတြက္ RingTune Guide ..
Android 2.1(Eclair) မွ Android 4.4 (Kitkat) အထိအသုံးျပဳႏုိင္ပါသည္ ..
Command တစ္ခုခ်င္းစီကုိ sms ၂၅ က်ပ္ႏွဳတ္ကာ လုပ္ေဆာင္မည္ျဖစ္ပါသည္ ...
Register လုပ္ျခင္းႏွင့္ Deactivate လုပ္ျခင္းမ်ားကုိ ကြ်မ္းက်င္သူႏွင့္တုိင္ပင္ကာ လုပ္ေဆာင္ေစလုိပါသည္ ..
More from developer
Felt embarrassed that your phone rang aloud when in a hospital/meeting? Missed a call as you forgot to remove the vibration/silent mode when no longer required? Sounds similar? Well, then "Let it Ring" is the perfect choice for you!
'Let it ring' makes your phone unique by deciding and adjusting the ring volume/notifications volume based on the
world around. If your vicinity is silent, it calms down your volume levels and raises the pitch only when the surrounding gets noisy. It costs nothing to achieve this as all it takes is the microphone inputs to decide the noise levels!
Apart from this, it lets you choose your options - whether or not to override vibration/silent mode, to set the polling times to fetch the noise levels, to set the minimum volume in case of silent places.... so on.
- Allows you to set a minimum ringing volume, use it if your phone's ringing volume is very less less at low level.
- Customizable polling time to adjust your needs.
- Option to set minimum/maximum noise levels to give better performance.
- Allows you to let the app control notification, system volume etc.
- well explained help menu to let you understand.
- Engineered in a way to conserve battery.
- Hardware controls: Used to listen to noise around you and change volume.
- Network communication: Used to submit crash reports and provide add using internet.
- Phone calls: To know when a call comes and set optimal ringer volume (Conserves battery as it sets volume only when you get a call).
Tags: Auto Ringer, Ring Volume, Ring Control, Automatic Ring, profile, auto
For any further questions/queries please mail on: